DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Guys I have a "Benign tumour" behind my right ear (pls respond)

Has anyone else had one removed? I'm having surgery in a couple of weeks, goodnightsweetgains.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    benign?
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bangin?
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    benign?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_tumor

It's not cancerous yet, luckily it was found when they done a scan because I had Glandular fever.

EDIT: Crap I spelled it wrong sorry.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by djshaun View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/benign_tumor

it's not cancerous yet, luckily it was found when they done a scan because i had glandular fever.
    rip op
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaFree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Benjin?

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    be thankful it's not maligament, Deej.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

avi/stats are outdated NickTammerine's Avatar
    NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bennigan's?

Always Pick 7 crew

b:295
    s:365
    d:405

[] bulking
    [x] cutting

"Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels."

Quest to rep-altering power

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yup, I have. It was nothing. Good luck.

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    be thankful it's not maligament, Deej.
    Ye the Doctor was such a troll, he said it was a "Tumour" at first and didn't tell us what type. I panicked, my mum had a breakdown srs. Then later awared that it's the noncancerous type.

Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    Yup, I have. It was nothing. Good luck.
    Apparently you have a permanent scar? is that true

TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruckDriver66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don/t worry for the gainz bro, eat the tumour for protein content asap as they remove it