Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daftones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

RIP mainsqueeze530- An Inspiration for Misc Brahs Everywhere

Had seen his thread a month ago and thought "damn that is one handsome *******"

He was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer at age 21. Apparently no one had ever really had this cancer at such a young age, and as such the outlook was very grim. He kept his head up the whole time, however.

I don't know if he ever knew he could beat it, but he kept his attitude awesome. Just look at his smile and you know he is a strong mother fukker.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2845231&page=1

Image Edited out at request of family friend

this past month or so for me has been a HUGE learning experience for me, after accepting where I am. you guys are really surprised with my attitude and I totally see why. this past month I've experienced things that somebody would experience throughout 40 years. there's no reason for me to be down. I feel great..maybe not physically, but my perception on life has changed dramatically, and theres nothing I can do at this point but enjoy it! here's a huge a tip everybody should start doing: smile & laugh even when you feel like ****, it'll make things much better

He spent his time banging sloots, living it up and going on vacations. You know, living every day like it was your last. He documented this in his thread quite a bit and it was inspirational. Everyone kinda knew it wouldnt end well, but man he did not show it. He was posting photos of him at football games and with girls draped off him, lookin alpha as fuk srs.

and then you can tell he took a turn for the worse..

hey brahs. back already. I came back from disneyland the day I left lol. had a seizure right after going on splash mountain, went to a hospital, then came home. cant eat anymore sugar I guess. had to do with my cancer and my screwed up blood sugar. really confusimf

right now I'm having some home nursing care, it's pretty nice not having to go back and forth to the hospital. I'm still on oral chemo though, I might switch back over..i feel terrible tbh

I haven't read much posts yet but my roommate just showed me this one and it really touched me man. not sure if its the chemos side effect but that post for some reason got tears coming out haha. really really appreciate that. will rad some more posts tomorrow, Im just really tired/lethargic right now and want spme rest. you guys are all awesome :,)

and the last post, on April 24th:

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    thx for all th support guys
    and then the thread was quite, with many miscers asking for updates. Then people started to think the worst, and about a week after his last post, a friend posted"

Originally Posted by tailwhip View Post
    To be honest, I didn't exactly want to post this. It hurts me to be the one to break the news.

D passed away on the 26th. He requested death, after having all of the criteria met for euthanasia. He was in serious pain, and his chances of surviving were nonexistant. He had a funeral yesterday afternoon and over 800 people attended - It goes to show how much people cared and loved him. There's going to be another service with his Samoan family next weekend and I can guarantee there will be loads more.

He was seriously the most down to earth, optimistic guy I've known. I've never seen such a hard working, determined person in my entire life. He was the first person I met when I moved down to Cali from Mississippi, and we've stayed in contact every single day since then. We've shared amazing memories together; Each day I will treasure and cherish each of those memories to push me each day and make me stronger.

The cancer he was diagnosed with was extremely rare and there's new studies in the making to help understand how he could be diagnosed so early with pancreatic cancer that evidently developed very fast.

He DID open a package that was sent from you guys and I could tell it made his day that you guys shared your thoughts. Somebody concluded a card with "P.S. OP is still a *******"; He was laughing so hard and said "**** you too buddy" in a sarcastic way, haha. He did recieve a couple more packages, but by the time they came, he had already passed away. They're sitting by a bunch of other boxes that were sent from his friends and other family members.

I actually didn't know he was a miscer until only a few weeks ago. We've posted in threads during the same times before then and didn't even realize. It wasn't until I saw him post in the christian thread on the religion & politics subforum, lol.

Please, keep him in your thoughts everyday if you can. His biggest fear was being forgotten after his death; He wants to be remembered. After attending his funeral service, I guarantee he won't be forgotten, but it would be nice if you guys still kept him in your thoughts.

He was an amazing guy and lived his life to the fullest every single day he lived. I don't think I've ever seen him without that million dollar smile on his face.

I'm sorry I had to break the news to you guys. It hurts me to type this out. PM me if you want any more info.

1991-2013 <3

fuk bros just goes to show how life can be taken away.... 1 month and his world was turned upside down.

but look at how he handled himself... did he say one depressing word on the misc? fuk no, he was a soldier. I am crying as i am writing this because life doesnt make any sense when these things happen...

RIP man, I think you will teach everyone who you touched a lesson.

Last edited by Daftones; 05-06-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500) Nightwing749 is not very helpful. (-500)
    wtf... He's gone?

edit:

few of my favorite quotes from his thread.

oh and a couple days ago I saw a really skinny guy in a yellow misc shirt as I was leaving the ER. I had just woken up and was heavily medicated. I was being wheeled out, saw him and said "have you even touched a weight bro?" an started cracking up. has there been a thread about this? actually feel kinda bad now
    I'm not going to waste away my valuable life trying to chase "alternative treatments" that have no scientific backup. ive already accepted the fact at where i am. theres nothing i can do about it. thats just how life is man, gotta value every second because one day it might turn on you

****stay safe brahs!!! live it up!!
    this past month or so for me has been a HUGE learning experience for me, after accepting where I am. you guys are really surprised with my attitude and I totally see why. this past month I've experienced things that somebody would experience throughout 40 years. there's no reason for me to be down. I feel great..maybe not physically, but my perception on life has changed dramatically, and theres nothing I can do at this point but enjoy it! here's a huge a tip everybody should start doing: smile & laugh even when you feel like ****, it'll make things much better

hope you guys have a good day tomorrow. mondays and tuesdays are the worst!
    R.I.P. mainsqueeze530
    Last edited by Nightwing749; 05-06-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    ******** That feel after a mod neg (-600k) 5/6/2013 ********

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wtf.. rip

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    were losing miscers like flies R.I.P

please everyone stay strong were all gona make it

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea that thread is sad. i found out about an hour ago.
    BIDEN 2020

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuarkk...reality hits your hard... rip

AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's easy to forget that there are actually people on the other side of this forum. chit like this hits really hard when you realize that...
    Too weak to post stats crew

edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edgar6190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    rip brah
    "You dont know anything about them,
    be kind-always"

tfw ☞[gf] [no gf]

M.Benz crew Mod Negged crew
    Real Madrid crew Anti Racism crew
    Narcissism crew Positive crew

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rip brah

NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYCBrah19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. RIP. Don't really remember the thread but it's really a tragedy that anyone around our ages can pass away.
    Rustling jimmies since '93

Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aacro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's sad to see a man be gone so young in his life. He was a true warrior, going through all that pain and was still trying to brighten up the misc.

No more pain bro, may he RIP.
    ***Texas Crew*** Reps for life
    ***Lift till I DIE Crew***
    ***Mirin' Petite/Slim Girls Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guy was tough and handled it like a man.

sad to see such a beautiful life lost.

but we can all learn to stop being pussies and be a lil like him
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.†— Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah pretty sad..

remember him making the thread.

RIP
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Prairied0g is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I just read it in the original thread. Very, very sad. Looked like a really cool dude. I can't believe how brave and optimistic he was in such terrible times. It's inspiring to me, makes me appreciate life that much more.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. I guess that's why the call it a present. Appreciate life everyone, even on our worst days there is always someone who has it worse. Live life to fullest because you never know when your clock is going to get punched, and you don't want to look back on life with regret and heart-ache.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++Canadian Crew++

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AaronBabaron View Post
    it's easy to forget that there are actually people on the other side of this forum. chit like this hits really hard when you realize that...
    strong this. feelsbadman
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

Jason Genova Subscriber knighty92's Avatar
    knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    RIP brah <3
    *xTUNAx Crew*
    *Anti Fat Girl Crew*
    *Lol Haha PRO'MISC'UOUS CREW Haha Lol*

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just found out cuz this thread, i expected it to happen in another month or so. fuark
    now i'm cooking onions at 2am :<
    rip brah

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We all die sooner or later, it's just another path we must all take, our time will also come brahs
    "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
    Romans 8:38-39

R.I.P Zyzz, Father of Aesthetics

*Tekken Crew*
    *Gamer crew*
    *Christian brah crew*

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP brah, its inspiring how positive he was despite his prognosis.

anonymous
    it's really sad to see one of us go like that, i mean i feel bad already when a cool miscer gets banned but this is obviously far worst.

stay safe brahs'

Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georges20495 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wtf man! Cancer everywhere.. rip

Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gee2113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rest in Peace brah. Inspirational guy

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP brah
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000) iMirinBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP in peace brah, RIP in peace. I was following you in those threads talking about your treatments and stuff. Just think now, he's in a better place. He is resting in the heavens above under the throne of king Zyzz. Some day we will all make it sooner or later, but mainsqueeze has already made it. You made it brah. Respect.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    RIP bro.

RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000) RG1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk man RIP

MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100) MarcusBrowne is not very well liked. (-100)
    Last edited by MarcusBrowne; 05-06-2013 at 02:24 AM.