Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6527
    Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jcup has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jcup's BodySpace

FFFUUUUUUUU - Dash Cam shoot out

possible repost but GAWD DANGIT!

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Dash cam video shows deadly shootout with Middlefield police during traffic stop

MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio - Dash cam video released from Middlefield police shows a man shooting at police with an assault rifle during a traffic stop in March.
    During a news conference Friday, police showed the weapons and other items that were found in the suspect’s car.
    According to police, officers pulled over James Gilkerson, 42, of Mentor-on-the-Lake, on March 10 for failing to stop at the intersection of East High Street and North State Avenue.
    The video shows Gilkerson getting out of the car and firing an AK-47-style rifle at the police officers.

Officers Erin Thomas and Brandon Savage were injured by gunfire. Thomas was shot in the hand. Savage was able to fire back and strike Gilkerson.
    Gilkerson then moves back toward his car and yells “kill me” while continuing to fire shots.
    A report released by the Geauga County prosecutor’s office said Gilkerson fired 33 rounds at the officers. His gun had a 40-round magazine attached. Officer Savage fired 29 rounds.
    Inside Gilkerson’s car, police found multiple loaded magazines and loads of ammunition, ski masks and gloves, military-style ammo cans, a scoped .22 caliber rifle, instructional DVDs and books such as “Kitchen Approved Plastic Explosives,” “Advance Close-Range Gunfighting,” Homemade Detonators” and others.
    The prosecutor ruled earlier this week that both officers acted in self defense and would not face any charges.
    REST DAY?

WHERE IS MY REST MUSCLE AND HOW DO I TRAIN IT?

my loony bun is fine Benny_Lava's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4037
    Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Benny_Lava has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Benny_Lava's BodySpace
    wonder what rustled that guys jimmies.

thx for posting btw the version i saw on the news didn't show the kill. wanted to see, now i dont have to search

raped
    i literally have no interest in women. PM me for a date.

PS - i dont lift, and have flamingo legs.

Stats: 5'9", 149 lbs
    BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BawiseBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BawiseBrah's BodySpace
    repost, but don't neg me pls.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10781
    me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) me. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit me.'s BodySpace
    start at 1:55
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."