Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    On Dat Dere Bulky Tyme Coyfitness's Avatar
    Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Coyfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Can you attain a Mens Physique body naturally?

I want to compete in the future when im 21+ but I want to be recognised as a natural competing in this division.
    √5'10" Optimal Race Crew
    √ I rep back

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are lots of natural organizations that are natural, just do some research for ones in your area!

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

DPNZ, natty who posts here

Registered User tyronebiggums69's Avatar
    tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000) tyronebiggums69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post

DPNZ, natty who posts here
    /thread

I hate these questions about "Can I attain this natty?". Nobody knows. Go try.
    Last edited by tyronebiggums69; 05-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Cavaliers/Patriots/Leafs

Tears will give you sympathy, sweat will give you results.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i would bet the majority are still not natty

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    i would bet the majority are still not natty
    Aye many already claim natty. You wouldn't be special

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tyronebiggums69 View Post
    Nobody knows. Go try.
    Exactly this.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Oz_Mal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

There are 100 of natural comps you can do if you want to stay natural. Even as a teenager you can enter shows bud.

Even if people compete in a natural show when they are not natural then good for them. Dosnt mean you dont have to be.

What a great feeling that must be for them to say they beat some natural amatures after they got gassed up.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time I see a thread like this I want to compete in that division and tell you to your face I am on aas just to watch you cry in the corner about people using aas and beating you or inject you in your sleep with aas just so you can't claim natural anymore.

Seriously these threads are made every fuking week. Here's an idea be like DPNZ and just do it, fuk if anyone uses do it for yourself and just do it. Much more rewarding when you compete and do things for yourself and he managed to bring a fantastic physique. Less worrying about others and more doing what you need to do.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500) ndog is not very helpful. (-500)
    you watch too much joe rogan

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the shout out guys.

OP, in NZ, we only have the one federation that offers the Men's Physique Division. It's not tested.

I think you can totally build a physique that can be competitive against the bigger, "enhanced" guys in this class but just make sure you're aware that you are going to be going up against them.

It's not often that the biggest guy wins this class, remember that. Focus on your conditioning, presentation and general stage presence. Those things are more than half the battle.
    Last edited by DPNZ; 05-05-2013 at 11:31 PM.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coyfitness View Post
    I want to compete in the future when im 21+ but I want to be recognised as a natural competing in this division.
    "i want to be recognized as a natural competing in this division" ... what is that even supposed to mean? If you want to do it and compete naturally, good for you. Most MP guys are natural IMO (less in the pro ranks, though.) But at most shows I'd say it's more natural guys than unnatural (perhaps i'm naive, but from my experience I'd say that). If you are 'too' big or 'too' vascular/shredded you get marked down... so a natural who's been training for a long time with good genetics and training/diet could absolutely dominate.

Aside from that, there are some NPC Natural shows. You could stick to those if it made you feel better. I think it's silly to try and go out of your way to be recognized as a 'natural', though. I think most MP guys it would be more embarrassing to find out they AREN'T natural, lol.

(My feedback comes from doing 7 NPC Men's Physique shows. One was a natural one, competition seemed similar at the natural as at the 'non tested' ones. Unlike pro BB'ing it is possible to go pro as a natty in MP... but it WILL require MANY years training (good training), impeccable diet... great genetics, etc.). Hence why so many in this day and age opt to speed up the process... nobody wants to put in the LONG TERM time and effort involved and keeping everything in track to the T (diet/routine).

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mens physique shows, the guys are big, not bodybyuilding huge. I have some friends who are into it, and they use lots of growth. They mostly around 5ft10 through to 6ft3 with weights ranging from 80kg through to 110kg shredded to the bone.

Google Jaco de bruyn, Marco Pietrowski, Nick Robert. Impressive SA MP competitors.

Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spells0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop wondering, just go and get it.
    Lift,
    eat,
    overcome,
    become your own motivation.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mccoy19 View Post
    "i want to be recognized as a natural competing in this division" ... what is that even supposed to mean? If you want to do it and compete naturally, good for you. Most MP guys are natural IMO (less in the pro ranks, though.) But at most shows I'd say it's more natural guys than unnatural (perhaps i'm naive, but from my experience I'd say that). If you are 'too' big or 'too' vascular/shredded you get marked down... so a natural who's been training for a long time with good genetics and training/diet could absolutely dominate.

Aside from that, there are some NPC Natural shows. You could stick to those if it made you feel better. I think it's silly to try and go out of your way to be recognized as a 'natural', though. I think most MP guys it would be more embarrassing to find out they AREN'T natural, lol.

(My feedback comes from doing 7 NPC Men's Physique shows. One was a natural one, competition seemed similar at the natural as at the 'non tested' ones. Unlike pro BB'ing it is possible to go pro as a natty in MP... but it WILL require MANY years training (good training), impeccable diet... great genetics, etc.). Hence why so many in this day and age opt to speed up the process... nobody wants to put in the LONG TERM time and effort involved and keeping everything in track to the T (diet/routine).
    What's silly about wanting to be proud of saying you're natural?

Also, what's the rush? Surely there's something to be said for long term consistency and dedication.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

I think a better question would be why would someone on steroids compete in a natural show and claim natural?

From the mouths of bros.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why anyone in their sane mind would go on a bodybuilding stage "naturally"? (and what's there to be so PROUD of? I just can't understand.. In my mind it's someone who's pretty much without a direction in life, putting all his time to achieving a "natural physique", and if one can make some mistakes while ënhanced", it's certainly not the case in a "natural" way. A person must've no real life to speak of to reach any "heights" as a natural. Lol.. "heights"...).
    This "sport" is so full of sick in the head fellas I'm sick in my stomach...

Listen, OP, NOONE there is "natural", it's a foolish and retarded activity (to be "natural" in a bodybuilding) and if some are - you'll notice right away (they take last places, as they have not even a remote chance of winning anything against these who "cheat").
    Zeus

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    I think a better question would be why would someone on steroids compete in a natural show and claim natural?
    their are so many who do this, its not even funny.

DPNZ are you a true natural or jsut natural?

Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    their are so many who do this, its not even funny.

DPNZ are you a true natural or jsut natural?
    I know. It's rife.

Yes, I'm 100% drug free. Always have been

From the mouths of bros.

Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    Why anyone in their sane mind would go on a bodybuilding stage "naturally"? (and what's there to be so PROUD of? I just can't understand.. In my mind it's someone who's pretty much without a direction in life, putting all his time to achieving a "natural physique", and if one can make some mistakes while ënhanced", it's certainly not the case in a "natural" way. A person must've no real life to speak of to reach any "heights" as a natural. Lol.. "heights"...).
    This "sport" is so full of sick in the head fellas I'm sick in my stomach...

Listen, OP, NOONE there is "natural", it's a foolish and retarded activity (to be "natural" in a bodybuilding) and if some are - you'll notice right away (they take last places, as they have not even a remote chance of winning anything against these who "cheat").
    this is true, unfortunately. A true natural with insane genetics can place well, but up against a guy with insane genetics and slightly hormonized, you dont stand a chance to get that dry look that you see in the mags. That look is possible by "trainign" hard and eating "clean". Ive never seen a true natural do well in contests, with the exclusion of Mr Banya, who is a freak of nature.

I know. It's rife.

Yes, I'm 100% drug free. Always have been
    true natural is someone who doesnt take any supplements aswell, like creatine, protein, fat burners. etc..

true natural is someone who doesnt take any supplements aswell, like creatine, protein, fat burners. etc..
    Oh, lol. Well, I've never heard that distinction before but I guess if you're labelling OTC food and supps as not natural, then I'm guilty.

From the mouths of bros.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is true, unfortunately. A true natural with insane genetics can place well, but up against a guy with insane genetics and slightly hormonized, you dont stand a chance to get that dry look that you see in the mags. That look is possible by "trainign" hard and eating "clean". Ive never seen a true natural do well in contests, with the exclusion of Mr Banya, who is a freak of nature.
    Pat Banya is a sociopathic liar lol... That midget is so high on his own bull**** it's not even funny.

And others... well, even most "strict" naturals can't resist the temptation to pop some Winn...dows XP pill here and there.. It won't do any harm, but the "edge" is fuly worth it. It's a human nature, don't listen to anyone who are going on the stage and claim "natural". Well, some naive fellas actually do that, but for that ons single time.. next time around they are back, with no illusions anymore.
    Zeus

mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's silly about wanting to be proud of saying you're natural?

Also, what's the rush? Surely there's something to be said for long term consistency and dedication.
    You took what I said the wrong way.... i've been training for 15 years now consistently. (yes, I started at age 8... grew up in Texas playing football... lol enough said). I was saying how most people in todays society want the shortcut to everything. Hence so many people with mediocre physiques on roids, etc. When somebody asks me "dude how can i look like you?!" And I explain "diet + great routine + consistency.... depending on genetics give it 5-10 years).... nobody wants to do that. Everyone wants results NOW. It's a shame.

Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    Pat Banya is a sociopathic liar lol... That midget is so high on his own bull**** it's not even funny.

And others... well, even most "strict" naturals can't resist the temptation to pop some Winn...dows XP pill here and there.. It won't do any harm, but the "edge" is fuly worth it. It's a human nature, don't listen to anyone who are going on the stage and claim "natural". Well, some naive fellas actually do that, but for that ons single time.. next time around they are back, with no illusions anymore.
    nono, i have lots of friends in the industry, and i can tell you this, the natural guys are the ones who dont look like they lift and dont place. Just take part and dont feature, which is embarrassing if those guys continue to compete year after year. And yes, alot of the guys/if not all of the top contenders are so jealous and rude with each other (although they friendly on the surface), they actually do beleive their own BS, Im sure its like this everywhere.

Pats a friendly, honest to goodness nice guy, not going to make judgemnt.

nono, i have lots of friends in the industry, and i can tell you this, the natural guys are the ones who dont look like they lift and dont place. Just take part and dont feature, which is embarrassing if those guys continue to compete year after year. And yes, alot of the guys/if not all of the top contenders are so jealous and rude with each other (although they friendly on the surface), they actually do beleive their own BS, Im sure its like this everywhere.

Pats a friendly, honest to goodness nice guy, not going to make judgemnt.
    Well these miserable fellas may be wrong in the head (who keep doing that nonsense over and over again..). And others - pathological liars.. Even that 40yo semi-skinny dude with glasses you see in your gym, who has veins running down his forearms, and swears to god he hasn't touched anything for whatever amount of years. He's a chronic liar too.. (I actually know personaly a few of these lol.. One thing they doesn't know - I know their supplier personally).
    And Bannya has an agenda, to be "friendly" and "honest".. it's his full time "job" - to scam people who are naive.. His place is behind the bars, technically.
    Zeus

TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Top 3 at Europa Show of Champions

Not natty

Nr. 16:

Possible natty

the Gh15 size guidelines is what i use to distinguish between the hormonized fellas from the true naturals especially when faced with the pathological liars. A true natural on the size spectrum is not something anyone aims to look like. The guys we see in the pics are heavy users.

Last pic could be a natty, as you can see by his weak shoudlers. His physique doesnt project strength.

_The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _The_1_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like others have said, who knows who cares man just do it.
    Don't sleep on your destiny

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know if you were sarcastic or not but, I do believe in the ''true natural'' type you are speaking of, which I support and am myself.

I'd rather take drugs than supplements. It might seem very unreasonable to understand but it's a very ethic/principles driven concept. --> edit; *prepared for the sh*tstorm*

inb4 ''Your chicken is shot with hormones [...]''

Regarding whether you're natural or not, it doesn't really matter in an untested show but if you truly are taking stuff and chose a natural competition to compete in, you're simply destroying the concept of natural bodybuilding and it's standards to the public eye making everyone else look bad. Some might be on and ''look natural'' but we all know being on something works off pretty well for a size difference between competitors.
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 05-06-2013 at 02:42 AM.