Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    AdamAlirie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I don't know if you were sarcastic or not but, I do believe in the ''true natural'' type you are speaking of, which I support and am myself.

I'd rather take drugs than supplements. It might seem very unreasonable to understand but it's a very ethic/principles driven concept. --> edit; *prepared for the sh*tstorm*

inb4 ''Your chicken is shot with hormones [...]''

Regarding whether you're natural or not, it doesn't really matter in an untested show but if you truly are taking stuff and chose a natural competition to compete in, you're simply destroying the concept of natural bodybuilding and it's standards to the public eye making everyone else look bad. Some might be on and ''look natural'' but we all know being on something works off pretty well for a size difference between competitors.
    By that logic lifting weights at a gym is unnatural and we should all be training in the wilderness with farm equipment like Rocky.

This is when emotions cloud logic. Taking supplements acquired from nature through science is legitamite.

As far as steroids are concerned they are hazardous to your organs and that is where the stigma stems from but that is another story.

Whey is not the same as steroids.

That is ridiculous.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by AdamAlirie View Post
    By that logic lifting weights at a gym is unnatural and we should all be training in the wilderness with farm equipment like Rocky.

This is when emotions cloud logic. Taking supplements acquired from nature through science is legitamite.

As far as steroids are concerned they are hazardous to your organs and that is where the stigma stems from but that is another story.

Whey is not the same as steroids.

That is ridiculous.
    Everything is acquired from nature. Water is damaging to your organs if taken in excess.

To answer OP's question, "NO."

100% life-time NATURAL Mister-10's Avatar
    Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    true natural is someone who doesnt take any supplements aswell, like creatine, protein, etc..
    Please explain that to me!

Creatine and protein are natural nutrients that occur in any normal healthy daily diet, just like water, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.

Or do you consider drinking a glas of water, eating a cube of table sugar, or putting some olive oil on your salad also supplementing that makes you 'unnatural'???

Here you can find what my definition of TRUE natural bodybuilding is:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...tml#definition
    Last edited by Mister-10; 11-14-2015 at 04:32 PM.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

YES: food and nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats, creatine, vitamins and minerals)
    NO: performance enhancing drugs, hormones and supplements

http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com
    Life-time NATURAL

Check my advanced diet plan excel sheet:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/diet-plan-true-natural-bodybuilding.xls

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All the working harder talk and stuff from guys on gear...tell us all how hard you work but who gives a ****. It's all perspective/subjective so I hate hearing anyone say they work this hard for this or that. Doesn't really matter and it shouldn't be something you should have to say. It's annoying coming from the natty's too, comes off as even more pretentious. No one cares how hard you work, and how badly you feel the need to defend your natty status, when in the end you're just displaying your body as an object. Gear is clearly a game changer and unless you're completely naive you should know this. There should be no comparison between guys who are natty or not. No comparison at all. Not that everyone on gear by default looks better than everyone who hasn't touched it. But it just seems to allow for more growth to happen and at a quicker pace. But you see guys blow up vs guys who still look like ****.

The whole debate on what constitutes a natty bodybuilder is also absurd. Clearly in this context it is synthetic hormones/peds being put into the body. That's it. If you want to go as far as to say some supplements make you not natty go ahead I guess. But it's silly to go that far and we all know what is meant by natty/not natty, you don't have to be a smart ass about it. Who knows what hormones and other drugs they're pumping into our meats/animal products. So by that logic NO ONE IS NATTY. Anything synthetic thus un natural is non-natty.

100% life-time NATURAL Mister-10's Avatar
    Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    The whole debate on what constitutes a natty bodybuilder is also absurd. Clearly in this context it is synthetic hormones/peds being put into the body. That's it. If you want to go as far as to say some supplements make you not natty go ahead I guess. But it's silly to go that far and we all know what is meant by natty/not natty, you don't have to be a smart ass about it. Who knows what hormones and other drugs they're pumping into our meats/animal products. So by that logic NO ONE IS NATTY. Anything synthetic thus un natural is non-natty.
    If you enhance your physique or performance by using non-nutrient substances, you are not truely natural.
    It is that simple, and it doesn't matter whether these substances are legal or not, hormonal or not, synthetic or not.
    Plain simple.

That makes much more sense that coming up with a rationale to conclude that no one is natural.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

YES: food and nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats, creatine, vitamins and minerals)
    NO: performance enhancing drugs, hormones and supplements

http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com
    Life-time NATURAL

Check my advanced diet plan excel sheet:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/diet-plan-true-natural-bodybuilding.xls

khanks25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes of course it is possible! That was the main reason why mens physique was created as a category. Even as a 21 year old natural competitor I'm able to be competitive with many unnatural physiques.

LAV8833 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely possible naturally for a lot of people to obtain a physique worthy of competing in amateur competitions, but like most sport competing to earn fame or money etc requires good genetics, hard work and the correct mentality.

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Most pros are not natty.

You can get a decent physique cared to ur average person, being natty tho.

Just takes doing the right things consistently over time.

TheMaestroni is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not an overly competitive person so I've never seen the appeal in getting all oiled up and strutting around in a thong with other guys. Frankly the whole thing is borderline homoerotic in nature.

As for roids. I can tell you in my experience I got into the stuff in my 20's and if you are a typical insecure young guy going to the gym to "transform" your image the stuff will **** with your head in ways that not many guys will talk about. You will find a lot of cycle progress videos on youtube but you won't find any post cycle anti-progress videos where they revert from an invincible super human back to the skinny kid who has sand kicked in his face and all of the mental ****ery that goes along with that.

BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As far as professional MP competitors, the vast majority of people cannot. Jeff Seid is natural (inb4 lazy *******s disagree) and he was by far the smallest guy at the Olympia and gets his ass whooped every year.
    Instagram: Bendavidstevenson

Come with me if you want to lift

Originally Posted by BenStevenson View Post
    As far as professional MP competitors, the vast majority of people cannot. Jeff Seid is natural (inb4 lazy *******s disagree) and he was by far the smallest guy at the Olympia and gets his ass whooped every year.
    How do you know he's natural? The number one rule in the steroid game is deny deny deny.

BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenStevenson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheMaestroni View Post
    How do you know he's natural? The number one rule in the steroid game is deny deny deny.
    Compare him to top natural pros such as Layne Norton and you'll see he's much smaller than them, Jeff has great genetics and been training consistently for 11 years. Realistically he shouldn't be able to qualify for the Olympia but because of his following the judges let him in to increase revenue.
    Instagram: Bendavidstevenson

Come with me if you want to lift

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If Seid is natural, then I'm Mickey Mouse, probably on lower doses than most of the other guys but in no way shape or form natty.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    mens ****sique are the twinks of the industry trash genetics using endless amounts of "extras" to do lateral raises and ab crunches

Originally Posted by deathmetal1992 View Post
    If Seid is natural, then I'm Mickey Mouse, probably on lower doses than most of the other guys but in no way shape or form natty.
    I forget where I heard it but someone said if a guy makes his living off of how his physique looks it's just about certain that he's not natural.

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheMaestroni View Post
    I forget where I heard it but someone said if a guy makes his living off of how his physique looks it's just about certain that he's not natural.
    Probably Jason Blaha. Even guys like Steve Reeves and Reg Park were known for experimenting with vitamin T.

Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brassplyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by deathmetal1992 View Post
    Even guys like Steve Reeves and Reg Park were known for experimenting with vitamin T.
    Let's define "known". You "know" Reeves took drugs because you heard it from a guy, who knew someone who heard it from a guy who read in a forum somewhere that someone commented on a Youtube video that he "knew it for a fact" because he heard it from someone who read it in a forum by someone who saw another youtube comment.

You have -0- factual evidence that Steve Reeves ever consumed a performance enhancing substance besides food, water, sunlight and air.