Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Director of Dexafication PJUNGSBERGER's Avatar
    PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Will the GS pre have any combination of COP, citrulline, nitrates, BA, adaptogens?

You can PM me the info if don't wanna disclose to all.
    Maybe. Maybe not.
    -------------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director
    Giant Sports Products LLC
    www.giantsportsproducts.com

PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oppositional View Post
    Sweet! I love bangin' bananas!

Wait...that didn't come out right...
    We do not discriminate on your "preference" and I won't make any jokes about you being a fruit either.
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PJUNGSBERGER View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not.
    lol .. oh well i tried .

Anything on the multi then? will it have extras for health/performance? good forms of vit/min?

Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oppositional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We do not discriminate on your "preference" and I won't make any jokes about you being a fruit either.
    Haha, much appreciated!

This IS getting me excited, though. Like, "that's not a banana in my pocket" excited. Banana has always been one of my favorite flavours, but I've yet to try a banana flavoured protein powder that I've really enjoyed. Even the "Banana Perfection" MyoFusion that everyone raved about wasn't a huge hit with me. If you guys knock this one out of the park the way I think you will, I might just have to build a shrine to Giant Sports in my front yard.

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey PJ it's disappointing to hear that people can't keep a decent log/review for ya guys I had a blast logging/reviewing the pb choc, haven't ever tried a banana protein but would def be interested in having another go with one of giant sports proteins.
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

Talking

Originally Posted by Oppositional View Post
    Haha, much appreciated!

This IS getting me excited, though. Like, "that's not a banana in my pocket" excited. Banana has always been one of my favorite flavours, but I've yet to try a banana flavoured protein powder that I've really enjoyed. Even the "Banana Perfection" MyoFusion that everyone raved about wasn't a huge hit with me. If you guys knock this one out of the park the way I think you will, I might just have to build a shrine to Giant Sports in my front yard.
    While any banana flavored protein is going to have some creamy taste to it because of whey/milk/casein this on is so overwhelmingly banana that I really believe it sets itself apart from anything else ever sold as a banana flavored protein.

It goes REALLY well with fresh fruit like blueberries and strawberries too! Banana is usually a second tier protein I am told for flavors but I am thinking this one will
    be one of our top 2 or 3 for sure. It's THAT good. Yeah, I know some people will always default to stuff like vanilla because it is a safe bet. But I have to tell you, this
    banana is the closest thing to smashing up a few peeled bananas and mixing in a blender with cold water and ice that you're ever going to see in a protein shake.

So either you like banana or you don't. And if you like banana...
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

lol .. oh well i tried .

Anything on the multi then? will it have extras for health/performance? good forms of vit/min?
    100% Albion mineral chelates work for you? It's a ways away for now because we're much more focused on the pre-workout.

Sorry, I can't reveal the ingredients but BK did make it so it will be pretty much globally compliant. So if you live in Canada, Australia, the USA,
    Europe or South America you're going to get the same formula - more or less.

It's a biggie as far as gram-scoop serving size. Chock full of stuff at validated doses to really work.

If you want to get cracked out of your head then open two Dexamine and put it in some Kool Aid.

If you want a true pre with real doses of critical nutrients this is your baby. It has a stim pack too.

It's just not all concentrate BS. It actually helps your musculoskeletal system.

PJJ
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100% Albion mineral chelates work for you? It's a ways away for now because we're much more focused on the pre-workout.

Sorry, I can't reveal the ingredients but BK did make it so it will be pretty much globally compliant. So if you live in Canada, Australia, the USA,
    Europe or South America you're going to get the same formula - more or less.

It's a biggie as far as gram-scoop serving size. Chock full of stuff at validated doses to really work.

If you want to get cracked out of your head then open two Dexamine and put it in some Kool Aid.

If you want a true pre with real doses of critical nutrients this is your baby. It has a stim pack too.

It's just not all concentrate BS. It actually helps your musculoskeletal system.

PJJ
    chelates will do thanks for the reply, it's understandable you guys wanna keep things discreet ATM. It's a good approach you took with the pre, we'll see how well dosed it is when it arrives

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Dasbunker for Giant Sports rep in 2013!!!!!!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Christ that's a long post. In.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Dasbunker for Giant Sports rep in 2013!!!!!!
    I'd be lying if i told you i don't see potential in the company i like what they've put out so far.

Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Christ that's a long post. In.
    Strong avi/user title to thread ratio

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong avi/user title to thread ratio
    Well I do know bananas. Want something banana flavored reviewed? I'm the banana for the job.
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PJ Bergers, you really should make my Dasbunker for Giant Sports in 2013!!!! campaign happen.

Echo in Eternity

PJ Bergers, you really should make my Dasbunker for Giant Sports in 2013!!!! campaign happen.
    lol i appreciate the support for any future election. Not sure if i could rep again, that would mean i'd have to behave

StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StewTosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gotta get me some Banana protein!!!! Hope that Canada isn't left out of this promo

Thumbs up

lol i appreciate the support for any future election. Not sure if i could rep again, that would mean i'd have to behave
    Nah, just do what I do.

Echo in Eternity

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mr Peter, i think ohsnapzach confused u a lil.

We train under the same online coach, who also coaches lobliner, who helped lobliner win his pro card a few days ago!

Zach is great with his logs and apparently he just finished a huge cut where he dropped almost 30lbs(am i right?).

Would be awesome if u could give him a chance to log for banana

And yup i remembered u promising me u will send me the banana tubs asap and u are keeping to your word(few months back).

This is CUSTOMER SERVICE at its finest. Giant is gonna be so huge!!!!
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Elliptical Envy for poster to company rep matchmaker in 2013!

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    congrats on expanding your company more and more across the globe. I'm definately in to log this.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shut up and take my money

i am tossing old tubs of protein to make room for this flavor and i need it yesterday
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000) AlterEgoErin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    Agreed about the reviews that were promised for PBC, only about 40-60% of people did the review if im not wrong... and several were from rival companies lol. Oh well.
    I guess its what do you define as a log or a review? Call it what you like but we lay it out pretty clear in the promos what we expect.
    Of course everyone agrees to things up front - so they can get their can for free. And then they just decided, "ahhh...well, I forgot or I don't have time or whatever, who
    cares anyhow its just some supplement company."

It's kind of like when I go to a Christening or a Confirmation and I give someone's kid a nice gift and I never get any acknowledgement - aside from the check cashing of course.
    It's just rude and disrespectful. Is it that difficult to write a two line thank you note? Send an e-mail or call someone to thank them?

I know I am stereotyping here and I apologize but it seems there are a lot of slackers in this generation who have an amazing sense of entitlement and great opinions of themselves.

When I was a teenager or even in my 20's, if I agreed to do something for someone I did it. Did not matter if I was being paid or not. I gave my word. So unless I was in the
    hospital ER/ICU or kidnapped by aliens I was on the hook to do what I agreed to. And heck yeah, plenty of times I agreed to do stuff and halfway through it I was like,
    "this utterly sux" but you know what? I did it anyhow, I finished what I started.

My dad would have beaten me with a switch if I agreed to do something and did not and for sure into my 20's he would have called me and unloaded on me if I made our
    family look bad by not keeping my word.

Not keeping promises is a serious character flaw and one that obviously I have no patience for. None!

Someone who says they will do something and does not is someone who can't be trusted to do anything ever. They are not dependable and will not be there for
    you as a friend when you have a bad spell. Surely everyone knows people like this?
    PJJ
    I know it's not my place, but I was honestly peeved that some people didn't finish their PBC log. You'd think the initial mention of how many didn't finish their Dexamine log would get people to understand how disrespectful that really was. It was so obvious that you guys were very disappointed, but you guys were still generous with the PBC promo and yet some people had the audacity to just leave their log unfinished. Hope this one does better than the previous promos.

And yes, jimmies are rustled.

Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlterEgoErin View Post
    I know it's not my place, but I was honestly peeved that some people didn't finish their PBC log. You'd think the initial mention of how many didn't finish their Dexamine log would get people to understand how disrespectful that really was. It was so obvious that you guys were very disappointed, but you guys were still generous with the PBC promo and yet some people had the audacity to just leave their log unfinished. Hope this one does better than the previous promos.

And yes, jimmies are rustled.
    Hi Erin, how are you?

Seems like we all share the same thought. Giant was nice to even give "newcomers" with no posts/reps a chance, but even reputable members abused the system.

Human nature I guess. Looks like Giant is going to be strict as hell now, which is ideal for those who want to commit.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    shut up and take my money

i am tossing old tubs of protein to make room for this flavor and i need it yesterday

This is a great flavor and you seem like a great reviewer. Probably a great fit here. Probably!
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

Originally Posted by AlterEgoErin View Post
    I know it's not my place, but I was honestly peeved that some people didn't finish their PBC log.
    If you think you were peeved imagine how we feel? What are we supposed to say to people who see we're giving away say...100 bottles of Dexamine and
    see only 27 reviews/logs and a dozen Youtube videos? These people are unhappy with the situation and rightfully so!.

Not going to happen this time - or ever again! We give away a lot of stuff on here. If you want that stuff? We're happy to oblige you.
    If you don't follow through with your commitment we're having you BLACKLISTED! here on bb.com (yeah you're screen name goes into that section
    as a sticky). No more joking around.

There are too many of what we call "professional reviewers" here who make a career out of putting their names in threads to get free stuff, agree to log it,
    do 1-2 posts about how awesomely awesome something is and then move on the review the next item they want to get for free.

People will always game a system - some people! - we're just putting a stop to it from our end!

It's really simple - we have like 72+ cans of banana protein to give away. Full cans. When we announced the Terms and Conditions, people have to agree to the them
    and follow through or they will be put on the proverbial "scammer" list. I don't want to hear your sob stories either about how "something suddenly came up"
    and you could not follow through with making 5 posts to this board - and we have heard excuse after excuse, some of them you would not believe they are so
    laughable.

PJJ
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    Looks like Giant is going to be strict as hell now, which is ideal for those who want to commit.
    You don't know the half of it Aaron. I am not blaming BK because he got slammed with like 100 Dexamine reviewers then the CPB reviewers plus he
    has like dozens of other things he is responsible for and giving stuff away is not his highest priority. But BK should have done a better job at monitoring
    this and not just trusted people to do what they agreed to.

What "frosted my cake" if you will was that I had a couple of people reach out to me and ask why they weren't picked for CPB and others were. Others
    who flaked out and took a can, made one-two posts then disappeared. When I went to pull their paperwork I noticed there was no Form 2 filled out.

When I e-mailed these folks I got excuses like you would not believe. I had people blaming their children for the reason they could not complete the
    review - as in, "my kid knocked over my container on the floor and I had to throw out the product - sorry about that!" I got, "yeah, well I am really
    sorry about that but I got into a situation with my girlfriend where we split up and it was really stressful and I did not want to review anything or
    do anything." LOL!

Not this time. You want banana? You're going to do the very minimal stuff we request. If you do not? BLACKLISTED.

Which will really be a bummer when we give out full month supplies of the pre-workout coming down the road very soon.

Aaron - do you want a pre-production sample of banana to get it fast or do you want to wait for the production stuff?

You're a good dude and we're happy to send you a pre-production sample of banana so you can be the 1st guy to review the stuff?

Let BK know either way, OK?

All - Aaron is like our SUPER-VIP reviewers, along with a couple of other select guys/gals. He's a great guy but the reason he is a "go to" guy?
    He keeps his word EVERY TIME. Wow! All he does is follow through and he gets all kinds of free stuff from us and now gets stuff before it
    is even launched.

This could be you too. That old saying, "if you want what I have then do what I do" rings true. Watch what Aaron does. Imitate. Rinse. Simple.

PJJ
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

Registered User thunderstruck90's Avatar
    thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would like to try the newest flavor myself. I'm in if you'll have me.

Here is a previous review I did for you guys: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149907453

It was my first one. If nothing else I have bought like 5 tubs of Giant Sports since, lol.

Thank you for your kind words, think you gave me too much credit for just following instructions...

Im fine with either pre-production or even the production stuff, will defo let Mr BK know. Thanks for the heads up!!
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are one of our "go to" guys my friend. No worries.

Thanks, kind sir! I love giving honest reviews of product. I can't believe that people didn't follow through with the PBC log and paperwork......

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You don't know the half of it Aaron. I am not blaming BK because he got slammed with like 100 Dexamine reviewers then the CPB reviewers plus he
    has like dozens of other things he is responsible for and giving stuff away is not his highest priority. But BK should have done a better job at monitoring
    this and not just trusted people to do what they agreed to.

What "frosted my cake" if you will was that I had a couple of people reach out to me and ask why they weren't picked for CPB and others were. Others
    who flaked out and took a can, made one-two posts then disappeared. When I went to pull their paperwork I noticed there was no Form 2 filled out.

When I e-mailed these folks I got excuses like you would not believe. I had people blaming their children for the reason they could not complete the
    review - as in, "my kid knocked over my container on the floor and I had to throw out the product - sorry about that!" I got, "yeah, well I am really
    sorry about that but I got into a situation with my girlfriend where we split up and it was really stressful and I did not want to review anything or
    do anything." LOL!

Not this time. You want banana? You're going to do the very minimal stuff we request. If you do not? BLACKLISTED.

Which will really be a bummer when we give out full month supplies of the pre-workout coming down the road very soon.

Aaron - do you want a pre-production sample of banana to get it fast or do you want to wait for the production stuff?

You're a good dude and we're happy to send you a pre-production sample of banana so you can be the 1st guy to review the stuff?

Let BK know either way, OK?

All - Aaron is like our SUPER-VIP reviewers, along with a couple of other select guys/gals. He's a great guy but the reason he is a "go to" guy?
    He keeps his word EVERY TIME. Wow! All he does is follow through and he gets all kinds of free stuff from us and now gets stuff before it
    is even launched.

This could be you too. That old saying, "if you want what I have then do what I do" rings true. Watch what Aaron does. Imitate. Rinse. Simple.

PJJ
    I hate excuses like that. Pretty ridiculous.

Aaron is a positive and awesome dude! He is deserving of the first ever can!

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    morning Peter....I would love to sample, evaluate and review/log Giant Sports new Banana flavored protein. ive used your CnC in the past and along with everyone else, thought it was delicious. if you would like an HONEST and detailed log of this product, please keep my in mind when selection time arrives. thanks for the consideration...much appreciated