Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)

Help Vanduynomite make a video 0.8k grapes

Tell me what motivates you.

Why do you lift? Who or what do you do it for?

What are your goals?

What's your biggest challenge? Do you ever feel like you want to give up?

ty men
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Vanduynomite View Post

Myself. I do it to be confident with myself, discipline myself, and have functional strength for real world activities such as anything from flipping a capsized canoe over in the middle of a lake to carrying heavy logs for fire wood.

What are your goals?

To weigh 200 pounds at 10-12% body fat whilst having strong lifts but primarily on the big 3 - squats, deadlifts, and bench press or dumbbell press.

Lifting heavy weight. Your body wants to give up but your mindset tells you to keep going. It is just you with the weight and the only thing keeping you from doing another repetition (considering you have the physical strength) is your desire to succeed.

ty men
    Here buddy, I don't need your reps. Even though I don't have that much experience I hope I helped

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scott527 View Post
    Here buddy, I don't need your reps. Even though I don't have that much experience I hope I helped
    I'm on spread for you, thanks man
    RAW lifts
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lift because I want to be able to say I'm more asthetic and stronger than anyone I'm with
    It makes me more confident
    Although I'm no where near I want to be I'm getting closer my goal is to be at least 175 9% body fat be the end of next year...
    And sometimes I want to give up but it's become a lifestyle now
    My biggest challenge is keep on bulking even when I feel fat

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ill add my reps cuz i thought OP had more to be honest. van, just tell me who gets some
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000) Carvinge is just really nice. (+1000)

I do it for myself. To get out of reality and be my own person.

What are your goals?

Just general fitness. If I find I want to do competitive bodybuilding I'll get into it.

Motivation. I never have enough of it. I never want to give up. I want this to be a permanent lifestyle.

NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you lift? Who or what do you do it for? I lift cause I wanna show those sobs that i can

What are your goals? 12% bf at 200 lbs

What's your biggest challenge? Do you ever feel like you want to give up?Money and time. For real , no.

AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdCon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What are your goals?

ty men

-I'm motivated by success. Seeing others go from my level to a much greater level gives me the will to do the same.

-I lift for myself. Of course getting a body for the girls is part of it too (not going to lie). Mainly though, I just want to improve my body and become better, and eventually, become the best I can be.

-Be lean, strong and functional.

-I'm too dedicated to give up. Lifting has become part of my life and I honestly enjoy it. Giving up now would make the whole thing seem like a waste.

Hope this helps out.
    Last edited by AdCon; 05-05-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Originally Posted by tducy View Post
    I lift because I want to be able to say I'm more asthetic and stronger than anyone I'm with
    It makes me more confident
    Although I'm no where near I want to be I'm getting closer my goal is to be at least 175 9% body fat be the end of next year...
    And sometimes I want to give up but it's become a lifestyle now
    My biggest challenge is keep on bulking even when I feel fat
    Originally Posted by Carvinge View Post

I do it for myself. To get out of reality and be my own person.

What are your goals?

Just general fitness. If I find I want to do competitive bodybuilding I'll get into it.

Motivation. I never have enough of it. I never want to give up. I want this to be a permanent lifestyle.
    Originally Posted by NightcoreStyle View Post
    Why do you lift? Who or what do you do it for? I lift cause I wanna show those sobs that i can

What are your goals? 12% bf at 200 lbs

What's your biggest challenge? Do you ever feel like you want to give up?Money and time. For real , no.
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Cuz i was an annorexic ***got weighing in at 120 lbs at 6'0. **** I look back at pictures and I looked like i was part oft he holocaust. Whenever Iw as in public or taking public transportation everyone stared at me. Now 2 years later i finally sorta look like I lift but i got a long way to goo. ****kkk. them tears... one day....... one day......
    Thank you for the input guys, I appreciate it

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    ill add my reps cuz i thought OP had more to be honest. van, just tell me who gets some
    Thanks man just rep everybody who's posted
    RAW lifts
    Squat - 451.7

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

I'm not really a horse stabler22's Avatar
    stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are your goals?

ty men
    Lift to better myself. I want to have a better body, be stronger for football, and be healthy.

My goals are to not be the biggest or strongest guy around, but to be what I feel I can achieve if that makes sense. I want to get bigger and stronger and feel accomplished for doing so.

My biggest struggle is patience. I can be very impatient, I'm not one of those guys that checks the mirror every time I do an ab workout, but patience can test me sometimes
    Aesthetic

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Rep power motivates me.
    -I lift for reps.
    -Goals are to become a mod.
    -Biggest challenge is getting more reps.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raxcoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are your goals?

ty men
    1. Because lifting is my favorite hobby and it relieves stress. I want to be considered "healthy" and I lift to better myself for football.
    2. I'd like abs for the summer and bench 205. I just want to look good and for people at school to be mirin.
    3. Motivation

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    -Rep power motivates me.
    -I lift for reps.
    -Goals are to become a mod.
    -Biggest challenge is getting more reps.
    lololol oh you
    RAW lifts
    Squat - 451.7

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to be the best version of myself that I can be, I also enjoy the feeling I get after a good workout.

What are your goals?
    I may be short, but that doesn't mean I can't be big.

My hip when I'm trying to do back squats, I have to resort to front squats most of the time. Not really, I like going to the gym, it makes me feel good.

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will get most of you after spread, only 5 of my choosing though
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous