widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) widereciver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to be fearless

Well in football I always get nervous when I go to tackle someone or when I'm running the ball. How do I get passed of the feeling about being nervous

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by widereciver View Post
    Well in football I always get nervous when I go to tackle someone or when I'm running the ball. How do I get passed of the feeling about being nervous
    50 cent once said, "The first time I faced a gun, I was scared to death. The second time, a little less, and the third time not at all." You got to practice every single time until your not scared

JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshLW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're scared of something, face your fear. When I first started sparring (still am a bit now) I was scared of getting hit, I've only done it for about a year now but i'm not as bad. You just have to face it, accept it then you shall overcome it.
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Confidence. Either through practicing it so much that it isnt a big deal, or by motivating yourself externally.

PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeakingYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It really is confidence
    You have to believe your good enough brah because if you don't believe in yourself who else will?
    The article that changed my life and made me who I am today

http://ways2makemoneyonline.webs.com

much love

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be a arrogant SOB. Works for me

KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KevRU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Confidence. And it's simply a mentality that you have to have. I love contact when I played I would run into anyone and everyone that the best part. I played DE and DT and I would just run into people as hard as I could with no fear of the outcome. For you, you can't be scared of getting hit you have to be focused on being the one delivering the hit offense or defense. Put a little fear into your opponent, when they go to tackle you run into them instead of avoiding it the first time and they might think twice next time. Also it helps to get the **** smacked out of you once to really get you going.
    Snapple Bowl 2011 All-Star

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get mad

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just know that you are the badest mofo out there and run over people.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not something you can learn on the internet.

The true cow lord CanadianFarmBoy's Avatar
    CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by amar654 View Post
    Be a arrogant SOB. Works for me
    Strong this lol

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you have to ask on bb.com, then you are screwed.

Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you really want to be fearless you have to face your fears everyday without chickening out. If you face your fears everyday for long period of time eventually you'll become fearless towards it. Of course this is easier said than done, but it works.
    Do you want to improve your jumping ability and add inches to your vertical jump?
    Go here to check out this FREE ebook that will show you how!

=> http://www.verticaljumpprime.com

TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJoeyS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you play scared you're going to get hurt.....or benched haha.

Be the person who does the hitting, whether you're running the ball or tackling. Make the contact and run the person over. Once you get that down you won't be scared, you'll love it.

Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rotawee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you do get hit, get up immedietly and don't let it faze you, even if it hurt. You can't puss out. Played hockey for 7 years and learned that one quick! You must know that it's just a part of the game