flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Untangling of the Craziness

Self-proclaimed obsessors of the lifestyle, this thread is for US!

I propose that we all do something CRAZY for a week, and throw out all the logs, scales, and tape measures. This will be a test of self-trust, if you will. If you typically weigh and measure every single thing, including your food and your body, wadayathink of just taking a single week off, just seven measly days, to test your capacity for normalcy?

Now this isn't for the faint-hearted. It isn't meant to be a "cheat" week or a free-for-all, just a test of mental health. Eat based off of hunger and common sense. Keep your usual diet, just without the OCD-type measurements and logs of it all.

I think of it as a social experiment. Come back in here and tell us how you feel. Anxiety? Relief?
    How did your body react to the change?

Curious Mel is Curious.

Anyone in?

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried that once and lost 4 pounds.

on a bulk
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't counted or measured foods in years. I'm an eyeball method kind of girl and I keep mental notes of calorie counts/numbers in my head. I'm out of the gym for 12 weeks with a shoulder injury. I've got a torn front and rear delt.

I've been out for 5 weeks and have 7 more to go. The biggest change is there's no muscle fullness, I look flat.

Anyhoo, I'll be here to cheer you all on!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Why you scared?

I triple dog dare ya...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

pinkkluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa! Good luck to anyone who decides to do it. I don't think I could. I don't measure my food (will start once I redeploy) but I'm obsessive with calorie counting. I know how the approx. calorie count for everything in our dining facility, and calorie counting in my head just comes naturally.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Self-proclaimed obsessors of the lifestyle, this thread is for US!

I propose that we all do something CRAZY for a week, and throw out all the logs, scales, and tape measures. This will be a test of self-trust, if you will. If you typically weigh and measure every single thing, including your food and your body, wadayathink of just taking a single week off, just seven measly days, to test your capacity for normalcy?

Now this isn't for the faint-hearted. It isn't meant to be a "cheat" week or a free-for-all, just a test of mental health. Eat based off of hunger and common sense. Keep your usual diet, just without the OCD-type measurements and logs of it all.

I think of it as a social experiment. Come back in here and tell us how you feel. Anxiety? Relief?
    How did your body react to the change?

Curious Mel is Curious.

Anyone in?
    Already been doing it for a week, because I'm traveling, so I can't measure or calculate things. Since I'm trying to lose weight, I have to err on the side of not eating enough. It's been going pretty good. I've lost and gained weight so much over my life that I can usually tell how well I've eaten the previous day by when I wake up in the morning and check my bloat/water/stomach area.

It's not stressful, but I'm starting to get curious on my progress. Minimal access to lifting sucks, but lots of cardio.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Why you scared?

I triple dog dare ya...
    HAHA!!! I haven't counted a damn thing since the end of the competition. I am holding steady at 158. Just ate a peanut butter sandwich, 4 cookies and 2 energy drinks.

didn't count.... even though it's about 960 calories....

EDIT.... count a root beer into that. Sugar cravings FTMFW!

Originally Posted by pinkkluna View Post
    Whoa! Good luck to anyone who decides to do it. I don't think I could. I don't measure my food (will start once I redeploy) but I'm obsessive with calorie counting. I know how the approx. calorie count for everything in our dining facility, and calorie counting in my head just comes naturally.
    I hate to break the news, but it you are not weighing your food, you are obsessively counting your calories inaccurately.

Just saying.

pinkkluna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I hate to break the news, but it you are not weighing your food, you are obsessively counting your calories inaccurately.

Just saying.
    I totally understand. Hence my use of the word approximate. It's working for me so far, but once I return to the states I'll actually start measuring for more accuracy.

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never measured, calculated pre-cooked etc, etc, ever. I live daily what you're proposing, so I'll just say I currently feel great. Lol.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    I've never measured, calculated pre-cooked etc, etc, ever. I live daily what you're proposing, so I'll just say I currently feel great. Lol.
    Same here, so I'm in

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of you in here with no mental issues with weighing/measuring foods are such show offs!

But can you tell nobody has come in here willing to give up their OCD habits?

SCARED, ALL OF YOU!

Update: Wanted to weigh myself this morning, but resisted! I'll check back in a week!

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I tried that once and lost 4 pounds.

on a bulk
    LOL! So you're in or WHAT?! ahaha

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I haven't counted or measured foods in years. I'm an eyeball method kind of girl and I keep mental notes of calorie counts/numbers in my head. I'm out of the gym for 12 weeks with a shoulder injury. I've got a torn front and rear delt.

I've been out for 5 weeks and have 7 more to go. The biggest change is there's no muscle fullness, I look flat.

Anyhoo, I'll be here to cheer you all on!
    One of the lucky ones! Thanks for the support! Just be ready for some massive meltdowns at one point or another! hahah!

HAHA!!! I haven't counted a damn thing since the end of the competition. I am holding steady at 158. Just ate a peanut butter sandwich, 4 cookies and 2 energy drinks.

didn't count.... even though it's about 960 calories....

EDIT.... count a root beer into that. Sugar cravings FTMFW!
    Tomorrow you're going to wake up with a big, fat belly! Nobody is allowed to have cookies here without crying about it orite?!

Just saying.
    And stop being a bully!

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Already been doing it for a week, because I'm traveling, so I can't measure or calculate things. Since I'm trying to lose weight, I have to err on the side of not eating enough. It's been going pretty good. I've lost and gained weight so much over my life that I can usually tell how well I've eaten the previous day by when I wake up in the morning and check my bloat/water/stomach area.

It's not stressful, but I'm starting to get curious on my progress. Minimal access to lifting sucks, but lots of cardio.
    Ditto on being able to tell almost exactly how much I weigh based off how I look in the morning, lol. I can also measure most of my foods to the gram by eyeballing them. It's kinda scary.

But I'm literally not even doing a head-count of my calories this week. I decided to just not think about it whatsoever. I don't think I've done that in years.