dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dk5bdubs Betancourt Nutrition D-Stunner

A big thanks first and foremost to TatteredSaint and Betancourt Nutrition for sending out a 10-serving bottle of D-Stunner. This is their concentrated pre-workout supplement.

For this pre-workout, you don't need to take more than 1 scoop and that's how I'll be using my 10-serving container. This version is the DMAA-free version as well.

I took my first serving of D-Stunner before today's shoulders and abs session in the gym. To say that this stuff gives you tunnel vision is an understatement. I took my serving about 35 minutes before I hit the gym and after about 20 minutes or so, I could feel it kick in. I felt like I was instantly transformed into the zone and felt that way for the duration of my workout (about an hour and 15 minutes). As I'm writing this at noon (about 5.5 hours after my workout has been completed), still no post-workout crash at all. No jittery feelings during my workout either. Just that "locked in" feeling where everything seemed to feel right.

So after using this version D-Stunner for just one day, I can definitely say that this stuff is fantastic and gave me an awesome workout this morning. I can't wait for the next 9 days because if I continue to feel this good during my sessions, I know I'm going to be pushing the limits during my upcoming workouts.

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    A big thanks first and foremost to TatteredSaint and Betancourt Nutrition for sending out a 10-serving bottle of D-Stunner. This is their concentrated pre-workout supplement.

For this pre-workout, you don't need to take more than 1 scoop and that's how I'll be using my 10-serving container. This version is the DMAA-free version as well.

I took my first serving of D-Stunner before today's shoulders and abs session in the gym. To say that this stuff gives you tunnel vision is an understatement. I took my serving about 35 minutes before I hit the gym and after about 20 minutes or so, I could feel it kick in. I felt like I was instantly transformed into the zone and felt that way for the duration of my workout (about an hour and 15 minutes). As I'm writing this at noon (about 5.5 hours after my workout has been completed), still no post-workout crash at all. No jittery feelings during my workout either. Just that "locked in" feeling where everything seemed to feel right.

So after using this version D-Stunner for just one day, I can definitely say that this stuff is fantastic and gave me an awesome workout this morning. I can't wait for the next 9 days because if I continue to feel this good during my sessions, I know I'm going to be pushing the limits during my upcoming workouts.
    Nice review man... what did you think of the taste? How much water did you use with the dosage?
    "Only the Strong survive"
    IG Cadamsfitness

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome dude. Yeah, that PEA blend will give you out of this world focus!!! Make sure you have something productive to do after the workout so you can put that tunnel vision to use
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dyjon54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Focus is out of this world. Along with Strength and energy! I just don't like the taste. Taste is awful

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hell yeah great start , we actually have shirts out there that say D-stunner is the sh@t lol and I don't feel that's far from the truth
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this is my post that covers my second day of using Betancourt Nutrition's D-Stunner before my morning workout. Today I trained biceps and calves during my workout and I have to say that I had a really great pump going today as well. Add that on top of the great mental clarity I felt once again and that's a recipe for one productive workout.

To answer a few of the questions from above, I feel like the taste is just alright at best. But I'll be 100% honest in saying that taste for my supplements is the very last thing that I care about. Results are all that matter to me, so it could taste any old way and I'd be alright with it. I used probably around 10-12oz of water with the scoop I took. The scoop mixed pretty well in that amount of water as well, so no real need to continuously fill my shaker bottle to get the remaining particles sitting around.

Overall, a solid boost of energy from using just 1 scoop and more than enough to power me through my workout. I was able to feel the moments when this stuff started kicking in for me, so I knew it wouldn't be long after that time that I'd be ready. So far, so good with D-Stunner.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's all we bros want... Sickening BICEP PUMPZZZ!!! If taste is an issue for anyone, just chase it lol.

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stuff is strong and AWESOME! Moving some weight and pushing hard is what D-stunner is all about!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

This post covers my third day of using Betancourt Nutrition's D-Stunner. I'm continuing to use 1 scoop about 35 minutes before my first working set. So at about the 25 minute mark after taking this supplement, I'm doing my active warm-up. Just before I begin that, I've felt D-Stunner kick in and that let's me know that I'm ready to go.

Today was another really great workout for me. At my gym, Sundays are usually dead at my gym, so it was nice having the run of the place without a bunch of people hogging the machines. So I was able to start with and keep up a pretty solid pace for this workout. It didn't take long for the mind/muscle connection to kick in and it lasted for me entire workout. There wasn't a single point during this session that I felt that I stepped out of "the zone" and lost any sort of focus. I just felt in tune with my body for the entire time and that allowed me to really keep a quick pace for this workout.

As I'm writing this now, I'm about 8 hours after my last working set and there was no crash for me during the day. It's great to have found a product that provides a ton of energy but then doesn't let you down later in the day. When I'm using this stuff during my work week, it'll no doubt allow me to be extra productive at work while others are still dragging in the morning.

browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This post covers my third day of using Betancourt Nutrition's D-Stunner. I'm continuing to use 1 scoop about 35 minutes before my first working set. So at about the 25 minute mark after taking this supplement, I'm doing my active warm-up. Just before I begin that, I've felt D-Stunner kick in and that let's me know that I'm ready to go.

Today was another really great workout for me. At my gym, Sundays are usually dead at my gym, so it was nice having the run of the place without a bunch of people hogging the machines. So I was able to start with and keep up a pretty solid pace for this workout. It didn't take long for the mind/muscle connection to kick in and it lasted for me entire workout. There wasn't a single point during this session that I felt that I stepped out of "the zone" and lost any sort of focus. I just felt in tune with my body for the entire time and that allowed me to really keep a quick pace for this workout.

As I'm writing this now, I'm about 8 hours after my last working set and there was no crash for me during the day. It's great to have found a product that provides a ton of energy but then doesn't let you down later in the day. When I'm using this stuff during my work week, it'll no doubt allow me to be extra productive at work while others are still dragging in the morning.
    Im glad that your enjoying the D-stunner! That's one of the main reasons that I love this pre-workout is the no crash factor...Nothing worse than feeling like ish for the rest of the day. Keep pushing hard and the Stunner will take care of the rest!

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great feedback bro I know my favorite quality about stunner is the focus I get seems like I literally can visualize the muscle fibers contracting while im doing time under tension , mind muscle connection is where its at
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

This post covers my 4th workout using D-Stunner. This stuff seems to get better with each passing day as I'm finding myself more and more "in the zone" each time I step into the gym. Since I've had 4 really fantastic workouts with D-Stunner, my motivation is at an all-time high and I'm really eager to get up each morning and immediately take off for the gym.

Today's focus was the most intense thus far. And that made for a heads down, get to work type of workout this morning where there was no BS and time wasting time. It was a get in and get going type of day and was one heck of a workout.

I'm now sitting at work and still feeling great. The energy from taking D-Stunner this morning is definitely still with me and I've been really productive thus far (haha, except for taking a few minutes out of my day to write this post). Although I guess that's still being productive, right?

Today's training session was arms and I had a really nasty pump going on today. I felt very vascular and was able to hit a little higher reps today to really make my arms feel swollen. All in all, a great workout and another great experience with this pre.

Solid updates. Love that everyone is getting energy during and AFTER the workouts too. Hope it helps everyone be productive at work like you dk haha

Solid, clean, long lasting energy is good stuff. It helps to get you through the day even after the workout is done!

This post covers my 5th workout with Betancourt Nutrition's D-Stunner concentrated pre-workout. I used 1 scoop about 35 minutes before I was going to start my first set this morning and after about 20 minutes or so, I noticed the feeling of it kicking in. So as I was warming up, I felt ready mentally and physically and to no surprise, I had another great workout with this product.

As I've previously mentioned, the focus on D-Stunner is a 10 out of 10 and has been each day that I've used this supplement so far. I'd say it's probably the best feature of this supplement for me so far. You can add what feels like the perfect amount of energy and you've got yourself one of the best pre-workouts I have ever used.

While the taste of this supplement isn't great by any means, the results I've been experiencing have spoken for themselves. If anyone is looking for a product that delivers and could care less about how it tastes, this is the stuff for you!

Half scoop Phosflex + 1 scoop D-STUNNER = tastes 9000x better hahaha

Great updates so far. Consistent focus even 5 scoops in. Nice!

I enjoyed that last statement you made about the taste and results! It works and gets the job done....plain and simple!

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Half scoop Phosflex + 1 scoop D-STUNNER = tastes 9000x better hahaha

Great updates so far. Consistent focus even 5 scoops in. Nice!
    Haha, gotta love a 9000x taste improvement!

Today's workout was my 6th day of using Betancourt's D-Stunner concentrated pre-workout. Awesome energy for this morning's workout once again......it's something that just isn't going to change. D-Stunner's formula is excellent and continues to provide me so much energy (but not too much energy) to get my morning workouts in and hit them hard. I'm not just going through the motions with a pre-workout supplement that just doesn't do the job to the fullest. D-Stunner really delivers in the energy & focus departments and I love how it makes me feel as I head into my workout.

What a great ingredient profile as well. I love the simplicity of this supplement and the energy it provides me. Plus, I feel so in tune with my body with the focus it gives me that it's actually hard to have a sub-par workout with this stuff. I've got the timing down pat too where it hits me just at the right time before I get into my first working set for the day.

Awesome update. Mind-muscle connection + energy = can't have a bad workout.

For this morning's workout, I ended up using D-Stunner for the 7th day of this 10-day mini-log. Today's session involved hitting shoulders and abs and I ended up training for about an hour and 20 minutes or so to get everything in. I kept my rest periods in between sets to only 30 seconds so that I could make my workout an intense session with little to no time wasted in between sets. I left the gym drenched today because of the really quick pace. I felt like I had a perfect energy burst with D-Stunner to keep my rest periods short and still have the strength necessary to hit the next set without a big drop-off.

By keeping my rest periods short for this workout today, I am already feeling a soreness in my shoulders (the good soreness) that I don't always feel each week. So I'm sure the DOMS will really kick in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! So for the rest of the day today, it'll be refueling with making sure I'm getting all of my meals in and then resting up for another session tomorrow.

That's a long shoulders and abs workout haha great update though! Thanks for the consistency and honesty Really appreciate it!

This morning's workout was my 8th with D-Stunner and just like all of the previous days, this supplement once again delivered in all of the key areas. As just over a week has gone by now with this product, I'm definitely sold on how effective it is and the results it provides. With no side effects to report whatsoever, I honestly have a hard time coming up with anything besides stellar things to say about this concentrated pre-workout. But then again, I've been extremely impressed with a lot of the other items in the Betancourt Nutrition lineup, so I shouldn't be surprised that D-Stunner is among some of the best I've used.

I've only got 2 more servings left but it's been a great ride so far. I'll be back in the gym again tomorrow to hit it as hard as I can. Tomorrow is leg day, so I'm really eager to mash it up and get in there.

Time to get a full bottle brah!

So today was the final day of the 10-day mini-log that I ran for D-Stunner. I'll sum up my experiences with this concentrated pre-workout supplement below:

Let's get to the overall score first because it will speak for itself......10 out of 10 for sure!!!!! D-Stunner impressed me across the board from the amount of energy that it provided, to the mental clarity that I felt while using this supplement, to an incredible mind/muscle connection each day in the gym, and with a really solid ingredient profile to back it all up.

The only thing that you COULD complain about is the taste, but honestly, I could care less. It's not like it's that bad either but the best way to put it is that it's not going to be the best tasting supplement you've ever had in your life. But what would you rather have....the taste or the results? No brainer answer for me there.....Results!!!!

Over the last 10 days, I've been able to work out with a lot of intensity and I really felt like I was able to push my body each and every morning in the gym. Throughout this 10-day tub, I didn't have any negative side effects to report and no post-workout crashes of any sorts. Overall, I just loved this product and Betancourt hit a HR with the new formula that they came out with.

Thanks again for everyone that followed along and thanks for the opportunity here. Much appreciated!

So today was the final day of the 10-day mini-log that I ran for D-Stunner. I'll sum up my experiences with this concentrated pre-workout supplement below:

Let's get to the overall score first because it will speak for itself......10 out of 10 for sure!!!!! D-Stunner impressed me across the board from the amount of energy that it provided, to the mental clarity that I felt while using this supplement, to an incredible mind/muscle connection each day in the gym, and with a really solid ingredient profile to back it all up.

The only thing that you COULD complain about is the taste, but honestly, I could care less. It's not like it's that bad either but the best way to put it is that it's not going to be the best tasting supplement you've ever had in your life. But what would you rather have....the taste or the results? No brainer answer for me there.....Results!!!!

Over the last 10 days, I've been able to work out with a lot of intensity and I really felt like I was able to push my body each and every morning in the gym. Throughout this 10-day tub, I didn't have any negative side effects to report and no post-workout crashes of any sorts. Overall, I just loved this product and Betancourt hit a HR with the new formula that they came out with.

Thanks again for everyone that followed along and thanks for the opportunity here. Much appreciated!
    Great job on the mini log! Im glad that you liked D-Stunner....U should try blue razz next! Its my favorite in terms of taste. Mahaloz!