Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BodyForge 2.0 Final Review - Cjdx

Taste: 9/10
    I got the Lemonade flavor and i by the end of the tub I really enjoyed it. Alot of people have been saying that it's too strong of a flavor but I disagree. I think it tastes like lemonade you would buy at the store so for me that's a huge success. One of the best lemonade flavors I've tried to date because it tasted really natural and not too artificial.

Mixability: 8/10
    Mixability is a solid 8/10. There was no clumping at all ofcourse but there was some floaties. They almost looked like what pulp looks like in orange juice. Not a big deal and the consistency was good and smooth. There was also nothing left over at the bottom so once again that's a plus.

Energy: 10/10
    It's hard to compare a non-stimulant preworkout to a stimulant preworkout on terms of energy. In this case the product doesn't really give you energy at all it just makes you feel alert and gives you some endurance. It deserves a 10/10 because it did exactly what i wanted it to do. It made me forget that I wasn't on the stimulants. It gave me just what I needed to get through my workouts without crying about not being on stimulants. Cycling off stimulants can be rough but BodyForge 2.0 helped me through it.

Focus: 9/10
    Focus was solid. I didn't get tunnel vision or anything but i definitely could stay on task in the gym and didn't zone out. It definitely deserves a 9/10 because if it can help me through a two hour workout then it's a pretty good product.

Pump: 7/10
    Pump was there just not crazy. This product was designed to be an all-in-one type pre and I think they pretty much nailed it although I wish it gave you a bit more of a pump. I'd always get a good bicep pump but that's usual for me and everyone else pretty much. I was hoping for a better pump on chest day but the other aspects of this product made up for it.

Profile: 10/10
    This products profile has been worked on for a while and it's a huge improvement from the original BodyForge. BodyForge 2.0's profile went through a lot of testing and reconsideration and they made sure that it was exactly what they were looking for. 10/10

"You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fantastic final review and your log was on point as well!

Thank you for taking the time out to summarize your thoughts. It's truly appreciated.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Fantastic final review and your log was on point as well!

Thank you for taking the time out to summarize your thoughts. It's truly appreciated.
    It was my pleasure! Once again thanks for the opportunity!

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Great final review and log as well. Glad to see you enjoyed BodyForge 2.0! It truly is an outstanding product and as you mentioned, has undergone a lot of development to get what we think is the most comprehensive non-stim pre-WO available today.
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Great final review and log as well. Glad to see you enjoyed BodyForge 2.0! It truly is an outstanding product and as you mentioned, has undergone a lot of development to get what we think is the most comprehensive non-stim pre-WO available today.
    It's definitely an effective formula!