Closed Thread
Page 274 of 335 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,220 of 10047
    lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if I like top or adc more

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I win 10- 14 LP for a win and lose like 25 whenever I lose. Constantly winning a few in a row and getting like 30-35 LP then lose pretty much all in a single game because of troll feeders

Can anyone tell me why I get ****ed with such high LP loses
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    I win 10- 14 LP for a win and lose like 25 whenever I lose. Constantly winning a few in a row and getting like 30-35 LP then lose pretty much all in a single game because of troll feeders

Can anyone tell me why I get ****ed with such high LP loses
    Either in Diamond 2/1 or have a much lower MMR than you should to be in your current rank. For example, if your MMR is set to be around a bronze 1 rank and you're in silver 3, you will lose more LP than you gain until your MMR goes up. Your MMR is trying to match the rank you should be in. So if you consecutively win games, your MMR will increase and therefore your LP per game will increase as well. It's all part of the ranking balance system

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Question from a nub LoL player (I've only ever played against AI and tried PvP once but don't feel I'm good enough to get into PvP yet). I really like the tank roles and as such have purchased a number of tanks that seem to fit my preference for playstyle. The champs I currently have are as follows:

Warwick (not a Tank but I got him first)
    Volibear (Bruiser/Tank)
    Alistar
    Malphite

I think I have a couple others but these are mainly what I play. I'm currently saving points and trying to decide between Zak or Nautilus for my next tank. Which would you guys recommend, or perhaps a different tank option? Nautilus seems to get banned in games, so I was leaning towards Zak. I've tried Amumu and a couple other tanks but wasn't that impressed with the playstyle. I also don't know about Blitzcrank because he always seems to get smashed in ranked/tournaments.

My personal play thus far has been centered on Volibear as I seem to play him best, though not really as Jungle. The one PvP game I did do, we only lost because it was 4 on 5 and despite that I had the best "score" overall. I still felt unprepared however as I don't utilize wards well, have that knowledge of the other champs, etc. I like Alistar as well and then Malphite on the tail end of the 3, mainly because he's a struggle early game and can't really hold his own it seems.

I'm currently level 17 as well, so no where near 30. Any advice on a next champ, or some direction going forward. Thanks.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Question from a nub LoL player (I've only ever played against AI and tried PvP once but don't feel I'm good enough to get into PvP yet). I really like the tank roles and as such have purchased a number of tanks that seem to fit my preference for playstyle. The champs I currently have are as follows:

Volibear (Bruiser/Tank)
    Alistar
    Malphite

I think I have a couple others but these are mainly what I play. I'm currently saving points and trying to decide between Zak or Nautilus for my next tank. Which would you guys recommend, or perhaps a different tank option? Nautilus seems to get banned in games, so I was leaning towards Zak. I've tried Amumu and a couple other tanks but wasn't that impressed with the playstyle. I also don't know about Blitzcrank because he always seems to get smashed in ranked/tournaments.

My personal play thus far has been centered on Volibear as I seem to play him best, though not really as Jungle. The one PvP game I did do, we only lost because it was 4 on 5 and despite that I had the best "score" overall. I still felt unprepared however as I don't utilize wards well, have that knowledge of the other champs, etc. I like Alistar as well and then Malphite on the tail end of the 3, mainly because he's a struggle early game and can't really hold his own it seems.

I'm currently level 17 as well, so no where near 30. Any advice on a next champ, or some direction going forward. Thanks.
    amumu is stupid powerful right now

some champs I would check out for top lane that are and could be tanky Nasus, Renekton, Dr. Mundo

I wouldnt waste my time with either naut or zac
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Volibear (Bruiser/Tank)
    Alistar
    Malphite

FYI on those champs..

Warwick is a top/jungle tank. He is actually very, very tanky.
    Volibear is usually built full tank jungle, no dmg. Maybe triforce if you are carrying but mostly you stack hp cause it scales with his nom nom nom
    Alistair is a tank support
    Malphite is a full tank top, sometimes jungle but not really anymore.

Amumu is a team orientated game changer with his ult, nautilus and zac are both lacking a little right now, both essentially being cc bots.

Blitz is a game changer as well, one hook can make an instant 5v4 for your team.

To be honest you can play anything in this game and own... but essentially if you wanna carry then dmg dealers > tanks.

Also stop fukin around against AI and play some normals, you are wasting all your "learning experience" on bots? you will never learn anything until you play vs humans...

Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whiterrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's all this noise about League hacks I'm hearing?

Apparently you can get some **** that makes all Nid's spears hit ect. Proper ***gy if everyone starts using this stuff.
    Walk with kings, but never lose the common touch.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the responses guys. I got to try Shen tonight due to new weekly Champs.. I like him. I honestly didn't think I would but I was impressed with him. Seemed rather simple but did a lot of damage and had awesome sustain.

Well, now that I have 5k IP, just need to figure it out who to spend it on. And I'll start doing actual PvP, just don't want to hamper the team.

Also, LoL seems laggy tonight, I've had a number of disconnects from the server while at the homescreen. No issues playing thankfully.

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Whiterrr View Post

Apparently you can get some **** that makes all Nid's spears hit ect. Proper ***gy if everyone starts using this stuff.
    There was one where you couldn't hit skill shots on Cassio, she'd dodge every single one.

Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the responses guys. I got to try Shen tonight due to new weekly Champs.. I like him. I honestly didn't think I would but I was impressed with him. Seemed rather simple but did a lot of damage and had awesome sustain.

Well, now that I have 5k IP, just need to figure it out who to spend it on. And I'll start doing actual PvP, just don't want to hamper the team.

Also, LoL seems laggy tonight, I've had a number of disconnects from the server while at the homescreen. No issues playing thankfully.
    Save your IP for tier 3 runes.

ששש בלי דמעות, רק חלומות Mullahz218's Avatar
    Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mullahz218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The MMR system in this game is goddamn retarded. Stomp my placements 8-2(1 loss due to DC, 1 due to them being legitimately better) and get placed in silver 3. and by stomp i mean going 20-4 vayne nearly every game. Then i play another and win, once again 18-4 vayne and I get 20 LP for a win?

So even if I win every match I have in a row, it'll still take me a 50+ matches just to get to diamond rating? geofri pls
    "Better to run than curse the road"

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mullahz218 View Post
    The MMR system in this game is goddamn retarded. Stomp my placements 8-2(1 loss due to DC, 1 due to them being legitimately better) and get placed in silver 3. and by stomp i mean going 20-4 vayne nearly every game. Then i play another and win, once again 18-4 vayne and I get 20 LP for a win?

So even if I win every match I have in a row, it'll still take me a 50+ matches just to get to diamond rating? geofri pls
    are you lee sin ? because u have dragon rage

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any1 knows how some of *******s do that buff timer on team chat. It goes like "blue teams red buff will respawn in 30 seconds" how is such thing even possible?
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000) Mr-Nathan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    Any1 knows how some of *******s do that buff timer on team chat. It goes like "blue teams red buff will respawn in 30 seconds" how is such thing even possible?
    ******* just remember when you take enemy buffs. first enemy buff respawns at around 7:05. i try get there for 7min and wait.

Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sebulah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr-Nathan View Post
    ******* just remember when you take enemy buffs. first enemy buff respawns at around 7:05. i try get there for 7min and wait.
    Red & blue buffs have a 5min respawn timer, Drake 6, Baron 7.
    Comp Sci Student

Powerbuilder... just trying to move forward

Read more.

R.I.P Nujabes

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty sure its this.
    http://www.ljtd.net/

Riot has said its allowed im pretty sure.
    I dont use though,
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    S&P

Registered User kingchitarchort's Avatar
    kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000) kingchitarchort is just really nice. (+1000)

Volibear (Bruiser/Tank)
    Alistar
    Malphite

hey give Jarvan a try, he's become less popular because the width on his knockup was nerfed but he's still strong as ****, brings a slow, knockup and sort of a snare to the team, as well as a lots of armor pen. I usually build him off tank top lane, with Sunfire, Cleaver, Randuins possibly hydra if I'm snowballing or Last Whisper if we need a tank destroyer but usually build according to opposite team comp and depending on whether we need a tank or not, or full tank in jungle.

I used to get crushed so hard by riven in lane wen i went j4 against her, but coupled with her nerfs and playing smarter you can destroy riven without even building damage. I feel the rest of the matchups are pretty much wet noodle fights top lane with all the tanks.

Also depending on whether you want to be a top laner or jungler, check out elise too, you can build her full tank with just some sorc boots and end up doing lot's of damage.

times are 5/6/7 minutes for buffs, in team chat it timestamps when buffs are taken, so you add 5/6/7 minutes to the time

Ive started doing this for dragon and use it for when I jungle for red/blue
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    times are 5/6/7 minutes for buffs, in team chat it timestamps when buffs are taken, so you add 5/6/7 minutes to the time

Ive started doing this for dragon and use it for when I jungle for red/blue

Yeah i know respawn time but this is more like auto broadcasting message, as soon as buff is killed like one secconda afterwards some player writes "Blue Buff for blue team will spawn at xx:xx" no fkn way he can write all that in one second.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    G5 last season
    Went 6/4 in promos and in s1
    Win two games and in promos
    win 1 game so I'm 1/5 atm in promos
    Wat do? Dont wanna play and fail and stay in silver. It costs $12 to get two wins through boosting. Strongly considering it
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    G5 last season
    Wat do? Dont wanna play and fail and stay in silver. It costs $12 to get two wins through boosting. Strongly considering it
    winning 2 games and you're in promos, u should be able to do it. idk why you would pay, srsly.
    Misc Crypto Chat - https://discord.gg/NTbdBMu come chat with us!

USMC '00-'06

BSCE - Washington State '12

GO COUGS! - GO NINERS!

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heroesfall View Post
    question from a nub lol player (i've only ever played against ai and tried pvp once but don't feel i'm good enough to get into pvp yet). I really like the tank roles and as such have purchased a number of tanks that seem to fit my preference for playstyle. The champs i currently have are as follows:

Warwick (not a tank but i got him first)
    volibear (bruiser/tank)
    alistar
    malphite

i think i have a couple others but these are mainly what i play. I'm currently saving points and trying to decide between zak or nautilus for my next tank. Which would you guys recommend, or perhaps a different tank option? Nautilus seems to get banned in games, so i was leaning towards zak. I've tried amumu and a couple other tanks but wasn't that impressed with the playstyle. I also don't know about blitzcrank because he always seems to get smashed in ranked/tournaments.

My personal play thus far has been centered on volibear as i seem to play him best, though not really as jungle. The one pvp game i did do, we only lost because it was 4 on 5 and despite that i had the best "score" overall. I still felt unprepared however as i don't utilize wards well, have that knowledge of the other champs, etc. I like alistar as well and then malphite on the tail end of the 3, mainly because he's a struggle early game and can't really hold his own it seems.

shen.

Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    went 6-4 placements on my main, got into Plat I, feelsgoodman i hear thats the highest u can get.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Whiterrr View Post

http://www.botoflegends.com/

reps appreciated

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone have any khazix tips?
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Drewzer92 View Post
    Anyone have any khazix tips?
    Abuse him while you can (getting nerfed soon) are you playing him jungle, mid or top? What kind of tips are you exactly looking for? When jungling make sure to drag buffs etc into the bushes to isolate for extra damage, don't be the first person to engage in team fights, hang around the back so you can leap in, assassinate someone and use your resets to assassinate the others or if you're in too much danger either leap back out with your instant reset after killing or R and run away.

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elebrah View Post
    Abuse him while you can (getting nerfed soon) are you playing him jungle, mid or top? What kind of tips are you exactly looking for? When jungling make sure to drag buffs etc into the bushes to isolate for extra damage, don't be the first person to engage in team fights, hang around the back so you can leap in, assassinate someone and use your resets to assassinate the others or if you're in too much danger either leap back out with your instant reset after killing or R and run away.
    yeh, wanted to get a few games with him before he got nerfed. (Knew a nerf was incoming but wanna abuse him for time being). Was mainly gonna jung with him, not too fond of playing him mid.

Best evolve route?
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    G5 last season
    i will carry you bro

lightdshadows

yeh, wanted to get a few games with him before he got nerfed. (Knew a nerf was incoming but wanna abuse him for time being). Was mainly gonna jung with him, not too fond of playing him mid.

Best evolve route?
    Q > E > R, rush Elder Lizard and Hydra, get Lucidity boots, black cleaver, LW and GA or Bloodthirster if you're not too fond of GA. Also if you reach 6 items and get even more gold (which shouldn't happen cause Khazix usually destroys the enemies and makes them surrender or win the game way before that) then sell your Elder Lizard, no idea what to replace it with though - Maybe a Maw of Malmortius/Banshees Veil if against heavy AP or a Randuin's or something.

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Best evolve route?
    in jungle max q evolve q first for dmg or e for better gap closer. personally i think q is better cause you can easily solo dragon at lvl 7 with elder lizard and a pot.

build route is obviously elder lizard and boots first, imo a tiamat is best next for ridiculous jungle clear speed. after that the build order could vary slightly, i prefer lucidity boots, brutalizer for cheap armour pen and cd. With masterys you'll be sitting at 40% cd. then go last whisper.

one defensive item always. Randuins is standard, banshees veil for ap troubles, or ga if you like it.

if your jungling and your top isn't tanky don't go brutalizer, get two defensive items imo.

Closed Thread
Page 274 of 335 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast