Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    ****ing women
    Yeah ****ing water

but srs, if you get back together it will neeeeever work brah. she did it the first time knowing what would happen

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GF of 3 years. 1.5 year old kid.

Wtf OP?

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    every person whos ever been in a relationship knows that both people in it sometimes give the other person a excuse to cheat.

and yes its a very ****ty excuse sometimes. but to blame anyone other than the person doing the actual cheating is laughable. wish we stoned girls when they cheated like in iraq

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She really cheated after some guy said he wanted to **** her? She sounds like an awesome person.

georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP so sloot says you are not romantic enough and cheated?

What made sloot cheat was'nt a guy romancing her it was treating her like a whore and flat out asking if she wants to fck. SO how is she using romance as an excuse as the other guy didnt romance her.

Also seems like sloots friend must have told the ex-boyfriend some unflattering info about your girlfriend OP. For him to approach her like that must mean he was thinking he might have success with his approach. Thinking your girl must have a slooty past and now present.

Last thing, is how that guy disrespects you by asking your girlfriend that while you are standing 5 feet away from her. So your sloot decided to reward the ******* who disrespected you with her vag.

Would never, ever take the sloot back.

MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadNJelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post
    Didn't read the thread did you?
    I don't think he even read the first post lol
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>

Jayhawks Chiefs Royals Bulls

jumpshot like stocktonnn whosromeo's Avatar
    whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000) whosromeo is a complete loser! (-2000)
    fuk her bro. don't you dare talk to that ho ever again unless it has to do with your daughter. she just fuked up her daughter's life, let her live with the regret for years to come

LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LordOfTheBetas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

Move on. Drop dat snatch.

You sre the kid is yours?

A paternity will sting cuz you are already bonded to the kid. And in the eyes of the state it will be in the child's best interest to keep you in the picture. But if it's not it will cut through the surface mora/ethical issues....not the deep ones. Case of Pandora's box. Doubt it was the first time she took the vitamin d on the sly while with you.

Do not take her back.

I'd bail with the kid south. Like not coming back, ever. But that is the nuke option and not sure what your means are, or what you made of.

Mommas obviously a ho and will **** on the future of dat baby....all about you and da kid now brehspeak.

ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottishMark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We are all gonna make it brah, even you.

Unless you take her back, in that case, you're ****ed.
    03.02.11 - 164.6lbs
    07.02.11 - 162.4lbs (strong illness)
    14.02.11 - 166.6 (strong weight gain - start of mini cut)
    21.02.11 - 164.6
    03.03.11 - 163.8
    08.03.11 - 163.8 (backed off the cardio a little)

imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10) imXela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    She really cheated after some guy said he wanted to **** her? She sounds like an awesome person.
    Strong this. all those saying op should have beat the guy are stupid and insecure, unless hes being directly disrespectful to you otherwise he's just being single and trying to get sum fuk beating him is not going to get rid of your girls desire to cheat.. also I'm guessing he knows a few things about her that you don't if he thinks he has a chance of your gf of 3 years cheating. At the end of the day guy did you a favour and helped you see that sloots true colours saved you a whole lot of time and money among other things. time to move the fuk on and never look back.

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep as much evidence of her admitting she cheated.

Hoes gon hoe. I just went through this with my cousin and her ex-husband. Her ex-husband lives about 20 minutes from me. He's cool as fukk. When he first got here to California from Texas, we were having a drink, and he was telling me that his neighbor had told him that there was a car that would be on his parking spot and it belonged to a guy. This happened when he was deployed in the middle east. He cried, but never brought it up to her. This happened back in January.

Fast forward to last week.. he flew out to Texas because she wanted a divorce. He begged her to call the whole thing off. He says the whole week he was there she was being shady as fukk. She would not stay in their place and would go stay with a neighbor. He asked her directly if it was another guy, she denied it. He finally get suspicious that she goes to Barnes and Nobles to study at 8 oclock at night and came home late. The neighbor she was staying with admitted that she was seeing someone else, and was planning on having their 1.5 year old meet the new guy the following day.

He goes in a rage, emails everyone at her work about who she really is. Goes on ******** and tags the entire family on a post exposing the hoe that she is.

Turns out she was going to "Barnes and Nobles" from 8pm to 12am and she would leave their son with the neighbor at least three times a week. Then he found out that she was leaving their son with his buddy too while she went out and got fukked.

He found out where he lived, and was going to go kill him, but luckily his friend took his gun away. So they ended up having a couple drinks and knocking out. He deadbolt the door before falling asleep.

6am comes along and he hears my cousin trying to open the door. He goes and opens the door, and right away she began to back away... she knew he found out and was scared. Her exhusband is half black and loud as fffuuuuuuuuuuuuu, so he's sure the entire neighborhood heard him calling her slootness out.

She called the cops, cops show up, ask her if he hit her or threaten to hit her, she says no, they LOL and tell her there is nothing they can do. They advice him to leave because she will exaggerate and find a way for him to be arrested. So he leaves.

She calls him crying later in the day because everyone at work found out about her ways. She told him, "I would never do anything like that to you"... except you'd cheat on him while on deployment, fukk someone while he is taking care of your son, and divorce him.

Like I told him, you'll be fine brah. It's going to hurt for a while, but remember you have a daughter and she needs you. I know this is easy for me to say, but you and your ex need to work together to give your daughter the best, and raise her right. You don't want to be with that kind of garbage in your life brah. You'll never forget what she did.

EDIT: Now I am under attack from my own cousins because I told her exhusband "she shames the family." Personally I am not judging them because of what happened. It's their business. The reason I said what I said is because I was trying to calm him down before he did anything stupid to her or himself.... which I am glad I did because he told me he considered killing himself.

I don't know about them, but I cannot live with that in my conscience. If the rest of my family can, then they are fukked in the head and I rather have them disown me then be around a bunch of psychopaths.
    Last edited by AcEXBOX; 05-03-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don´t go back to her OP! It is a ****ty situation but try to make the best out of it. Focus on your and your daughter´s life. Pick up old hobbies again or start new ones. Become a better person, work your ass off and show that bish that she failed hard - Get shredded, pick up a 8/10 9/10 and make her jealous
    *Misc Engineering Crew*

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Angelus6 View Post
    ah that's just fukd. Usually guys do something that makes a woman cheat. They don't just do it randomly, it might be a stupid reason, you might have neglected her but that's why they go seek it elsewhere.

still, the bish shouldn't have done that. Tell her to get lost and when she's begging you back, say you should have thought about that when you decided to sleep with him.

Since you have a kid. I say stay single and find someone else later on but still remain in her life since you two have a daughter together but just don't get back together again. She lost on something good, that was you. Let her regret it for life now.
    Wow, absolutely ashamed that you are a male. You are a sorry excuse of a man brah.

ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThomasBlake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to bang a hotter girl to destroy her ego and let her know you can move on BUT since she's your kids mother your willing to work things out. Tell her to get your name tattooed as a tramp stamp on her back so there is no longer doubt that she belongs to you. All this works I know because its what happened between my kids mom and I. The tramp stamp was actually her idea though and she insisted on getting it lol, but now she's more devoted to me and our son than ever.

TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000) TyBaseball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    Even if OP's story sounds fake to stir the **** in the miscers who are woman haters, do you really think that for a single dad is a lot easier than for a single mother? The single mother, no matter how ugly, old, uneducated or poor is, will have more chances of finding a desperate guy than a single dad will have to get a woman if he is in the same situation. Pussy is the most powerful weapon of a woman when it comes to men.

And, to conclude about OP's (maybe fake) story, it was recipe for trouble: both young, he got her pregnant, both willing to party and drink, with a little child at home.
    IMO I've had sex with two single moms, both my age and one was a 9/10 absolutely perfect hbb who I've had a crush on since HS. We hooked up after she had a kid that was 2 at the time. Even though I knew she was the hottest girl I'd ever sleep with, I knew I couldn't relationship her up since she had a kid let alone even think about ever wifeing her up. So I just hangout and smashed knowing I'd never take it past that and she was desperate to find a man.

So yes she might always be able to get the D but if she'll be wanting to find a husband, it will be slim pickings and she'll have to settle for whatever beta will marry her.

Op though, will have a much easier time finding a wife because women are much more excepting to a single father then men are to a single mother IMO.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\^
    lost 100 lbs in 8 months
    CSCS- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist

JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JimSwoleski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GF of 3 years... Mother of your baby...

Something doesn't add up here OP, and I'm guessing it has something to do with commitment.

B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unlucky op but you know what to do
    Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tekn0Pumpa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we all gonna make it brah

torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000) torontobluered is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We're here for you brah...WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she has already shown poor moral calibration, get full custody before she corrupts your kid
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AichaAicha View Post
    Yeah pretty much exactly. What's more attractive then beating the manhood out of that guy, obviously it wasn't just letting it slide you dingleberry, man the **** up.

Edit: I guess I didn't realize to mention it, obviously you take it out front.
    u one of those dudes that picks a fight because some dude looked at his girl. lmao gtfo dont be an insure *******
    Misc-u Ninja #1

CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry OP if she was like your wife of a long time
    And this happened then you should consider taking her back but under these conditions no way. It's time to go, she doesn't seem like she cares
    The views expressed on this Web site/Weblog are mine alone and do not
    necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You look pretty aesthetic based on your avi. You can get a way better girl op.

hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my personal advice: If you wanna give her another chance because you actually wanna give her another chance, go for it. But if it's just because you're afraid of being alone, then nut up and move on. And don't lie to yourself just to avoid being alone. I tried that with my ex, and it just led to more pain. Be honest with yourself, and you'll know which path is the right one.

Registered Sex Offender DaConstantLiftr's Avatar
    DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alfha View Post
    Great advice brah.
    What happened to the co-worker bish you took a sh!t on her work papers?
    As the things would have it, another feminist got hired by the company and that original chick and the new feminist hate each other. Because of that she became really cool with me. She knows I pull a lot of weight in the company and she wants to be on my good side to get this new chick fired.
    >Parents introduce me as a family friend crew<
    >Teachers and classmates refused to sign my yearbook crew<
    >Neighbors think I'm homosexual crew<
    >Get seated at the kids table for family events crew<
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<
    >Can still fit into my jacket and halloween costume from 8th grade crew<

laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Put pepper on your angus, fist yourself. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? Do not take the sloot back, you'll regret it and never forget what she did.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    6.5, no kid.

I know those feels.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Registered User SippinOnIceTeaz's Avatar
    SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000) SippinOnIceTeaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****s still goin? Like I said misc every post makes me that much happier, currently on treadmill cause I'm still drunk from last night lolz. Talked to gf face to face with daughter present and killed me bros... My family, I told her I'm gonna go fuk a bish and if I feel regret maybe ill give another chance if I feel nothing time to move on 100% ill base it on my feels bros.

Never thought I'd ever make a 9pge thread holy phuck op.
    Oh ya Gym yap
    rep back 1k

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you know what to do op

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know it's hard as phuck when you have feelings for someone bro, but she cheated once and there's a good chance she will again

don't think it's worth taking her back.

also sloots gonna sloot, a relationship that will last? not even once. be glad you found out, unlike the countless other guys that are in relationships based on lies that never find out about their gf's whoring it up.