Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MyOatmeal Review

My Oatmeal Review

My Oatmeal is headed by Anthony Collova where you customize an oatmeal blend and be able to select your flavors, and mix-ins. The mix-ins vary from dried fruits, nuts, and your sweetner of choice not to mention the 3 dozen flavors they can provide (Smores, White Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Carrot Cake, Black Forest Cake etc..) Since there is such a wide variety I will just allow you to browse the site from the link right here:

http://www.myoatmeal.com/?cmid=VURSU...NLMElqN2RwRTg9

Pretty much you make your oatmeal blend and you can select flavorings and mix-ins for sweetner, fruits etc.

Kind of like True Protein and how they do their flavoring for their protein, but this is for oatmeal. they have a discount here or there on their ******** they will give you free of charge you just pay for shipping due to it being new and looking for feedback (if you write a small review). So this may be right up some of your alley...

I went with the Snickerdoodle Flavor
    PB Lean (Like Pb2)
    Surcalose (Splenda)
    and Blueberries (fruit mix in)

Add their ******** and they are doing giveaways for the first few days of the release...

As you can see its basically oatmeal with your mix-ins, but the thing you are paying for is convenience. You get practically what you want and its already mixed up for you and the calories/macros are labeled on the other side of the container so its easy to track.

The overall taste was superior. Its not overpowering its exactly how you want it.
    I got a strong snickerdoodle taste upon having my first bite, and a small bit of PB on the aftertaste from the PB2/PB Lean. The blueberries were scattered throughout evenly and they did not shortchange you on the overall amount, which is great to have.

Overall, if you need something easy and quick to carry around and want something that is already mixed up and flavored for you. This is a great alternative and something to look into.

I know Anthony has commented these are the best sellers:
    Carrot Cake
    Cake Batter
    Smores
    Black Forest Cake
    Banana Bread
    Graham Cracker Swirl.

My next purchase will most likely be cookie dough, because that is right up my alley:

5'8 and proud crew TommyGun1988's Avatar
    Location: london, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TommyGun1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This looks amazing I wish the uk had something like this! I always throw pb and chocolate in my oats but some of these flavours sound unreal!

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome review Bob! I gotta agree on the Blueberriers, I was not expecting as many as they gave but it was an awesome amount. The Cookie Dough has a really light flavor. Would love to hear someone else's opinion on it but it is quite tasty. The PB Lean is also a must IMO. Maybe I'll just end up posting my own review thread soon.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was going to place an order, but man, $14 to ship my $15 worth of oatmeal?

cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50) cobbla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    epic post. this is an awesome idea

Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Awesome review Bob! I gotta agree on the Blueberriers, I was not expecting as many as they gave but it was an awesome amount. The Cookie Dough has a really light flavor. Would love to hear someone else's opinion on it but it is quite tasty. The PB Lean is also a must IMO. Maybe I'll just end up posting my own review thread soon.
    Yes sir! Agree with what you said man. Cookie Dough is light? damn!

Originally Posted by leinenn View Post
    I was going to place an order, but man, $14 to ship my $15 worth of oatmeal?
    Check their FB they are running some promo's for free bags!!!

Originally Posted by cobbla View Post
    epic post. this is an awesome idea
    yes it is! Hit up the order link above and get some!

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Carrot Cake
    Cake Batter
    Smores
    Black Forest Cake
    Banana Bread
    Graham Cracker Swirl.

Here are my favorites so far:

Carrot Cake (with dark raisins, walnuts and brown sugar)
    Cake Batter (with cherries and stevia)
    Black Forest Cake (with PB Lean, stevia and cherries)
    Banana Bread (with abanana chips, flax seeds, brown sugar and currants)
    Gingerbread Cookie (with crystallized ginger, brown sugar and figs)

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    Here are my favorites so far:

Carrot Cake (with dark raisins, walnuts and brown sugar)
    Cake Batter (with cherries and stevia)
    Black Forest Cake (with PB Lean, stevia and cherries)
    Banana Bread (with abanana chips, flax seeds, brown sugar and currants)
    Gingerbread Cookie (with crystallized ginger, brown sugar and figs)

ANT
    Looks like i see my next order!

aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This. Looks. AMAZING!

Too bad I'm too poor to afford it right now. I'll be sure to keep this in mind for the future though.

May also check out their FB page like you said

Originally Posted by aja5040 View Post
    This. Looks. AMAZING!

Too bad I'm too poor to afford it right now. I'll be sure to keep this in mind for the future though.

Keep an eye on the FB promo's

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aja5040 View Post
    This. Looks. AMAZING!

Money shouldn't keep you from having delicious oats..

Drill....

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    Money shouldn't keep you from having delicious oats..

Drill....

ANT
    Ant being real here!!!

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the awareness on this Bob, I myself am really quite interested in this product just from the looks of it. Definitely going to give it a shot once I get to the States.

Just a question: Do you normally eat these oats standalone, or with whey mixed in? I like my oats with flavor, so I normally always require at least a scoop of whey for my oats.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Thanks for the awareness on this Bob, I myself am really quite interested in this product just from the looks of it. Definitely going to give it a shot once I get to the States.

Just a question: Do you normally eat these oats standalone, or with whey mixed in? I like my oats with flavor, so I normally always require at least a scoop of whey for my oats.
    well considering the oats are flavored (i got snickerdoodle which is VERY good and one of their best flavors) adding a scoop of vanilla (which dont flavor it much) but thicken it up would be a wise idea

If you got something like Smores/German Chocolate Cake then you could do a chocolate scoop of whey to enhance the chocolate flavoring (but try it standalone first)

Either way it would be a great idea, but the flavoring is strong (i added PB Lean aka Pb2 to my snikcerdoodle and splenda as sweetner) and its spot on for flavoring.

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I scored a bag when they were doing a promotion for their grand opening.

I loved it, exceeded all of my expectations!
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

Originally Posted by BradInPhx View Post
    I scored a bag when they were doing a promotion for their grand opening.

I loved it, exceeded all of my expectations!
    keep an eye out they will be doing more very shortly!

"Once we get 2,000 likes we are going to start our giveaway for 250 bags.
    We are send out 10 free bags per day for 5 weeks. All we ask is that you write an online review for us.
    Please share the image below and help us spread the word about MyOatmeal.com"

From their FB
    Last edited by The Solution; 06-10-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000) Xiantium is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is awesome. I love it!
    1. Chase the Pump. 2. Keep Your Mind on Your Muscles. 3. Visualize Performance. 4. Strike a Pose. 5. Go Heavy!

Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Krome606 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I liked them on ********. I'm gonna have to look into this. I love oatmeal.
    k-rOm3

PB Lean Brown Sugar Cake Batter MyOatmeal Review

Order Here:

http://www.myoatmeal.com/?cmid=VURSU...NLMElqN2RwRTg9

Taste

Honestly this is spot on. If you have ever been to cold stone creamery and got their cake batter ice cream think about this flavored into an oatmeal and then added PB Lean + Brown Sugar. This was magical to say the least. Anthony has been raving the cake batter as one of the better flavors on the line and I have to admit this struck gold.

I have had the snicker doodle and that was exceptional and I still have oatmeal cookie and cookie dough to go through, but after trying this for the first time I have to say he nailed it. If you think cake batter I have tried a few whey protein’s in my time that resemble it. Pronom by Controlled Labs and their vanilla, Scivation Whey and their vanilla. MTS whey is pretty close to a cake batter flavoring/taste, btu again the cold stone reference you go in there and its possibly one of their best bases of ice cream which this was a pretty close resemble of. The overall cake batter taste and thick consistency really blended together well and made for an amazing taste from first bite to the aftertaste it does provide.

If you do get a chance to venture into getting PB lean on its own or in your blend its very similar to PB2 and has a great enhancement of flavor not to mention the brown sugar Splenda substitute you can add (which I did) and I have to admit its not very strong, but you do get a small hint of brown sugar which compliments the cake batter and pb lean very well.

Overall I have to say Anthony did a great job and I would not hesitate to buy this combo twice

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome idea. Really interesting company

jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yum...cake batter. I can relate to cold stone taste reference. Excellent reviews for the readers chef bob.
    Focused Fitness

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to try so many of the flavoirs <3 myoatmeal

Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Awesome idea. Really interesting company
    Originally Posted by jesseso View Post
    yum...cake batter. I can relate to cold stone taste reference. Excellent reviews for the readers chef bob.
    Literally tastes exactly like it. was shocked.

Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    I want to try so many of the flavoirs <3 myoatmeal
    Get after it!!!!

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For those who love oatmeal, that site looks totally awesome!!!

Reps on spread, as always.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    For those who love oatmeal, that site looks totally awesome!!!

Reps on spread, as always.
    I tried to get you the other day! Give it a shot man, They are giving out free bags M-F with a discount code, only pay for shipping. Get on that and their FB!

jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10) jesseso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just ordered 1lb white chocolate with brown sugar and 1lb cinnamon roll flavor with brown sugar, raisins, and pecans. I used the FB discount so I got it all for about 10 bucks including shipping. stoked!
    Focused Fitness

Originally Posted by jesseso View Post
    I just ordered 1lb white chocolate with brown sugar and 1lb cinnamon roll flavor with brown sugar, raisins, and pecans. I used the FB discount so I got it all for about 10 bucks including shipping. stoked!
    Nice Man

Brown Sugar Cookie Dough MyOatmeal

So Far I have had 2 different flavors:
    SnickerDoodle PB Lean with Blueberries (My #1)
    Brown Sugar PB Lean Cake Batter (My #3)

This hopped right in between at #2. I must say that the Cookie Dough is very well flavored in MyOatmeal and Anthony did a superb job of adding in the brown sugar which complimented this flavor very well. Now when you think of Cookie Dough you imagine those very chewy cookie balls you get in ice cream or small chunks of candy. What is odd is that Anthony did it in a powder form in a very good fashion, you get that small hint of after taste going down your throat with a great brown Sugar sweetener that really gives it an extra edge in the overall flavoring. I would have to say this shines greater flavor wise than the cake batter (which Anthony raved was one of the best) and is pretty close to topping snicker doodle, but I found the SnickerDoodle to just be overpowering (which I love). The Cookie Dough is not to the point where its too strong, but its very refreshing and gives you a good glimpse of candy like you can get when you get mix-ins from a ice cream shop.

Overall this takes my #2 spot and I highly rank this, being a cookie dough lover I could not pass up trying this out and Anthony did a great job in nailing the flavor

I still have Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie to try out and I have a feeling that will be a great flavor, so I will get to that soon!

Here is my review as promised:

First, I have to review Myoatmeal’s customer service. I accidently spent 5 extra dollars for the “rush processing” option and used the wrong shipping address when I placed my order. I emailed the company about my errors and Anthony responded right away, fixed my shipping address, and refunded my debit card 5 dollars for the “rush processing”. So customer service gets a 10/10

I ordered two different 1lb bags of custom oat meal. One bag was the signature smash blend of oats with white chocolate flavor and brown sugar. The other bag was the signature smash blend of oats with cinnamon roll flavor, brown sugar, and raisins and pecans.

1st my review for the signature smash blend of oats with cinnamon roll flavor, brown sugar, and raisins and pecans: The smash blend of oats is genius. The oat meal was high quality, and the blend of different types of oats was a delicious way to mix it up from the regular texture from oat meal. The raisins were also high quality (you can tell they are not super old by the way they chew). As for the pecans, some were big chunks and some were small chunks (very cool). When I first opened the bag it smelled exactly like fresh cinnamon rolls from the oven. The taste of cinnamon roll was slightly more subtle than I expected but extremely delicious. Cinnamon roll flavor is a solid choice and I give it two thumbs up.

2nd my review for the signature smash blend of oats with white chocolate flavor and brown sugar: The blend of different oats is done in the perfect amounts for an awesome oatmeal texture. I also think Anthony put just the right amount of brown sugar in both of my bags to complement the flavors. I could taste the brown sugar but I could still taste the oats and other flavors. Once again, the taste of white chocolate was slightly more subtle than I expected, but amazing. I didn’t get the bite of a white chocolate candy bar, and the taste was slightly less strong then a candy bar, but the taste was very comparable to a white chocolate candy bar. So if white chocolate is your thing you will enjoy.

So the both flavors were not quite as strong as I wanted them to be. Am I disappointed? No way! This oat meal was freaking delicious! Lets see: personalized flavors and mix-ins, get to name your blend, convince of having it prepared for you, and custom built nutrition label. I will buy from Myoatmeal again sometime in the future. And in case you are wondering, cinnamon roll won by a little bit
    Focused Fitness

CR mix sounds incredible. Was the White Chocolate pretty good/strong?