The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

FLEX interview with Erik and our kids

Check out the video interview with Erik and our kids on their thoughts about Erik's FLEX magazine cover! http://www.flexonline.com/general-ne...-flex-magazine
    Behind every strong man....there stands a stronger woman!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha, that's great!
    I can't imagine the feeling of having a father in a bodybuilding magazine.
    One curious question, how big are your son's calves?

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Erik was the first pro I had have met in person some years back at the NPC Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh. He's always seemed to have such an easy going and relatable personality that he's nearly impossible to dislike. Coincidentally enough, I'll be competing in that show this summer.

Great video. I enjoy an escape from the cliché videos of pro bodybuilding. The footage that shows 'real life' aspects make these guys seem so much more personable.
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Landlord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad u guys like the video I have been working on videoing things we do other than bodybuilding! Like Erik batting in the batting cages with X the other day lol
    Behind every strong man....there stands a stronger woman!

www.erikfankhouser.net
    www.animalpak.com
    www.lanaseggwhites.com