Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Started gym my program

Hey guys as you can read i'm new to strenght training, well i been training for some months at my home but i was limited with my 2x 17's dumbells, so i got into the gym afterwards i started search up for some good routine i could use and i found these for my first day,

Dumbell shoulder presses: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Skullcrushers: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Bench press: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Weighted abs: 4 sets x 6-8 rep

Afterwards the next day imma do;:

Squat: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Deadlift: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Calf Raises: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Bent over barbell rows: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Chin ups: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Dumbell curls: 4 sets x 6-8 reps

Today i did the one above ^^ and i must say i didn't feel comfortable with that I don't know what it was think it was because the muscles that I trained had not been trained before or it was just physically not well pleased just have no idea, but I think you guys might know the feeling when you don't feel 100% with a specific exercise anyways one last thing, after I've took for example: Dumbell shoulder presses 8 reps, do I hold a 2min or 60sec pause before I begin with the next reps until I've driven it out with 4 sets?

Edit: I really want my whole routine to be perfect without doing some wrong moves with my back, or wrong inhales and exhales, don't want any damage to my bones hoep you guys would help me out a bit.

PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    those are all good exercises to do, but you might get better results following a program with built in progression like jasondb's 5x5. as far as not feeling comfortable with the exercises, it takes a few sessions to get used to the lifts and i strongly recommend watching videos on how to do the lifts before AND after you go to the gym for the first few weeks, you don't want to learn the lift incorrectly and develop bad habits

jasondb's :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148036063

Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicobaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PKSebben View Post
    those are all good exercises to do, but you might get better results following a program with built in progression like jasondb's 5x5. as far as not feeling comfortable with the exercises, it takes a few sessions to get used to the lifts and i strongly recommend watching videos on how to do the lifts before AND after you go to the gym for the first few weeks, you don't want to learn the lift incorrectly and develop bad habits

jasondb's
    thanks and about the training do i repeat those everyday? like monday i'm doing the first one which is:

Dumbell shoulder presses: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Skullcrushers: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Bench press: 4 sets x 6-8 reps
    Weighted abs: 4 sets x 6-8 rep

next day the other, and so i will continue everyday?