BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ICF 5x5 routine, wat results did u get?

Did bro splits for a few months, did ICF program for 3 weeks (huge strength gains, went up 2kg), currently cutting 3-4 more weeks (yes i know im 160 lbs, but im bigger than anyone i see my age and everyone tells me im big, srs, + everythin would look better if ripped). So my question to the people who have done ICF program for a few months, what gains in term of size did u see? Gonna do a clean bulk after cut and get big n aesthetic for real this time, thanks brahs

BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlifestyleFTW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fml, 250 views no replies

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A few months? How many is that 3, 4?

As he said in his video, the first 2 months will be neurological and nervous system adaptations then after that will come muscle development. Which leaves 1 or 2 months to make up the rest of "few months". Noticeable muscle gains after 1-2 month of growth is largely a fantasy. So ask what gains are like after 6-8months

I'm on month 3 of a modified ICF 5x5 and I've got a couple comments that I've started to look "fuller". BUT keep in mind I started lifting after not lifting for 2-3 months and after losing 22lb so the majority of the "fullness" is largely due to glyco/water/fat/musclememory weight. Legitimate gains have just begun. However regardless it's a great routine with good progression and good volume so if you're eating in a surplus there's nothing to worry about, bottom line is that it will work. Period. You just need to give it time.

Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    A few months? How many is that 3, 4?

As he said in his video, the first 2 months will be neurological and nervous system adaptations then after that will come muscle development. Which leaves 1 or 2 months to make up the rest of "few months". Noticeable muscle gains after 1-2 month of growth is largely a fantasy. So ask what gains are like after 6-8months

I'm on month 3 of a modified ICF 5x5 and I've got a couple comments that I've started to look "fuller". BUT keep in mind I started lifting after not lifting for 2-3 months and after losing 22lb so the majority of the "fullness" is largely due to glyco/water/fat/musclememory weight. Legitimate gains have just begun. However regardless it's a great routine with good progression and good volume so if you're eating in a surplus there's nothing to worry about, bottom line is that it will work. Period. You just need to give it time.
    thanks brah, after cut gonna do a clean bulk for a year using this program