Stallina17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question 4 Day Split Ideas?

Hey everyone.

This is my first post on here, but not my first lift so don't worry.

Always lifted through football at my high school but I'm about to graduate and looking for a new routine.

The one I'm currently doing is a 4 day split where it goes

Day 1- Upper Heavy
    Day 2-leg light
    Rest
    Day 3- upper light
    Day 4- upper heavy

My problem is that I'm also training for other obligations during college summers and I need more time to mix in adequate cardio and ab work. My current setup is just too long on each day.

Can anyone recommend a 4 day split to me that you like or prefer?

Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A. Chest
    B. Back
    C. Legs/Shoulders
    D. Arms

Insert them as you see fit, and coordinate your cardio around legs.
    *Will Do Pullups for Reps Crew*
    *I Bench with Bumpers to Look Strong Crew*

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stallina17 View Post
    Hey everyone.

This is my first post on here, but not my first lift so don't worry.

Always lifted through football at my high school but I'm about to graduate and looking for a new routine.

The one I'm currently doing is a 4 day split where it goes

Day 1- Upper Heavy
    Day 2-leg light
    Rest
    Day 3- upper light
    Day 4- upper heavy

My problem is that I'm also training for other obligations during college summers and I need more time to mix in adequate cardio and ab work. My current setup is just too long on each day.

Can anyone recommend a 4 day split to me that you like or prefer?
    wtf is heavy, light.. you always have to train heavy.
    4 days split imho can be only upper/lower or push/pull

Heavy or light as in one day being compound movements and squats, bench, dead lift etc.

I go heavy everyday, thank you though for your intelligent input.

Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Qonix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heavy or light as in one day being compound movements and squats, bench, dead lift etc.

I go heavy everyday, thank you though for your intelligent input.
    still didn't get your plan. and don't get why you do upper 3x and leg only once

PS: you're not even close to 7%bf
    Last edited by Qonix; 05-01-2013 at 04:44 PM.

lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonecricket is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Upper heavy first than maybe vary lower body with a squat routine

El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) El Mucho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A. Quadriceps, Abs
    B. Chest, Shoulders, Calves
    C. Back, Hamstrings, Abs
    D. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Calves

*I take 1 to 3 days off whenever I need them because if you're busy then off days take care of themselves, and I primarily use heavy compound lifts.

Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    still didn't get your plan. and don't get why you do upper 3x and leg only once

PS: you're not even close to 7%bf
    Day 4 should be legs heavy.

And I just got my body fat percentage done at the gym I go to and it was between 7 and 8. What makes you say that I'm not?

Day 4 should be legs heavy.

And I just got my body fat percentage done at the gym I go to and it was between 7 and 8. What makes you say that I'm not?
    they're probably taking it wrong. you're mostly around 10/11. that what comes from your profile pic

Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reynosskuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by El Mucho View Post
    A. Quadriceps, Abs
    B. Chest, Shoulders, Calves
    C. Back, Hamstrings, Abs
    D. Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Calves

*I take 1 to 3 days off whenever I need them because if you're busy then off days take care of themselves, and I primarily use heavy compound lifts.
    That sounds like the worst routine ever lol
    *Misc kyokushin crew*
    *Misc muay thai crew*
    *Misc buakaw crew*
    **ลูกเรือไทย**

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    they're probably taking it wrong. you're mostly around 10/11. that what comes from your profile pic
    Ah damn, that's no good.
    Can you see noticeable fat on me from my profile picture to be able to tell that? I'm pretty bummed if its really more like 10-11

ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ganbris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    chest/tri
    back/bi
    leg
    shoulder/arms

Ah damn, that's no good.
    Can you see noticeable fat on me from my profile picture to be able to tell that? I'm pretty bummed if its really more like 10-11
    it's not that bad but you have to work hard to get 7%.
    this is around 8: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/100_0078.jpg
    has more much muscles than you, but you can clearely see abs and some veins

me too.. i am 9 actually and much more ripped than ur profile pic. set my goal around 6

Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Madone59 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have a solid base and look pretty young. Why dont you try a program that has known success? i would recommend wendler's 5/3/1. it can be done as a 4 day split and will most certainly help weed out any wheel spinning.

And you are definitely not 7 or 8% bf. I would say 11% is about right.

jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jon69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Madone59 View Post
    You have a solid base and look pretty young. Why dont you try a program that has known success? i would recommend wendler's 5/3/1. it can be done as a 4 day split and will most certainly help weed out any wheel spinning.

And you are definitely not 7 or 8% bf. I would say 11% is about right.
    Heavy Upper
    Heavy Lower
    off
    Hypertrophy Upper
    Hypertrophy Lower
    off
    off