DubbleE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible to build muscle without protein?

I need to workout with weights, and usually when I do I drink a protein shake after to help recover the muscle, but I just got over the stomach flu and I don't want to make my stomach Hurt again by drinking a protein shake after working out, and I haven't had much protein these last few days with the stomach flu cause I've stuck to the bland foods, so in the end, I need to lift weights but i want
    To know if I can still build muscle without any protein?

Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just take it easy until your stomach settles? Muscle isn't built overnight, it takes time. Any setbacks you have will be minimal on a large-scale timeline. However, yes you will need to consume protein again once you recover if you want to build muscle. Furthermore, everyone needs protein to some degree. If for no other reason, your brain requires protein for daily function.
    *Will Do Pullups for Reps Crew*
    *I Bench with Bumpers to Look Strong Crew*

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need protein to build muscle (not talking about shakes, i mean protein in general)
    you really dont HAVE to drink protein shakes right after the workout. so dont worry about that. youre also talking about a short time period so its not a big deal.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubbleE View Post
    I need to workout with weights, and usually when I do I drink a protein shake after to help recover the muscle, but I just got over the stomach flu and I don't want to make my stomach Hurt again by drinking a protein shake after working out, and I haven't had much protein these last few days with the stomach flu cause I've stuck to the bland foods, so in the end, I need to lift weights but i want
    Yes you do need protein.
    Depending on how long you go without protein yes your gains will cease.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AustinRobert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, Never. Without protein you can't build your muscles.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You shouldn't even be drinking protein shakes. And you def. shouldn't worry about timing, or missing something for a few days.

You're 14, and 160. Eat like a horse and learn to lift.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're not well enough to eat/drink protein, why would you think you're well enough to work out? Working out is a shock to the system, and the body has to recover from it to benefit from it. Your body's recovering from being sick. Fresh air and very slight heart-rate elevation (i.e. going for a walk) might help with that, but intense lifting will not. Recover from the illness first and then go back to lifting and eating lots of protein.

-Andrew

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Eat your protein and drink your shakes.
    2. Blow your colon out due to the flu.
    3. Eat said blown out colon contents for even more protein intake.
    4. ????
    5. Profit!
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

beettogtz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Oatmeal (;

Hey dude, I know what you are feeling. I can't take protein milkshakes at all because I get bad acne :/ So right now, instead of taking protein shakes, I substituted protein shakes for oatmeal. Yes oatmeal! Before going to the gym a take a little bowl of oatmeal and wait for about 30-45 minutes. Then I do my normal workout routine. After finishing my workout, you should eat a big bowl of oatmeal. It really helps for me and I am getting positive results and most of all, I am doing this in a healthy way without using any protein shakes Cheer up dude and send you good luck (;

cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beiko View Post
    you need protein to build muscle (not talking about shakes, i mean protein in general)
    you really dont HAVE to drink protein shakes right after the workout. so dont worry about that. youre also talking about a short time period so its not a big deal.
    This.
    You don't even need protein shakes to begin with. Just hit your daily protein goals. The people telling you that whey is some sort of magical product are the same people trying to sell it to you.
    Convenient? Yes. Necessary? No.

Anyways, it's a short time period and you're 14. Chill out, relax, get better.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes you need protein.

No you don't need to drink protein shakes.

OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes you need protein but you dont need shakes. My first 2 years working out I never drank a protein shake and I made awesome gains. In general, nothing will ever beat the nutrients that comes from healthy food.
    www.onelifeoneking.com