Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitroburnerx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would this be a good leg routine?

Hey guys i was wondering if this would be a good leg routine as i need some major size on my legs. Legs would be worked out monday and friday.

• squats 1 set of 20 reps (widowmakers)
    • lunges 3 sets 10 reps
    • leg curls 3 sets 10 reps
    • romanian deadlift 3 sets 10 reps
    • calve raises 4 sets 15 reps
    • one leg DB calve raise 4 sets 15 reps

Assuming the macros are sub par and attaining atleast 8 hours of sleep a day and supplimenting with creatine. Do you guys think this is an effective routine if done monday and friday? You get 4 days (in hours) of rest between monday and friday. And 3 days (in hours) of rest beetween friday and monday.

••• Also would be taking the weight gainer pro complex•••

icespeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legs respond good to higher volume. do at least 4 sets of squats and add 4 sets of leg press+4 sets leg extensions

MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nitroburnerx View Post
    Hey guys i was wondering if this would be a good leg routine as i need some major size on my legs. Legs would be worked out monday and friday.

• squats 1 set of 20 reps (widowmakers)
    • lunges 3 sets 10 reps
    • leg curls 3 sets 10 reps
    • romanian deadlift 3 sets 10 reps
    • calve raises 4 sets 15 reps
    • one leg DB calve raise 4 sets 15 reps

Assuming the macros are sub par and attaining atleast 8 hours of sleep a day and supplimenting with creatine. Do you guys think this is an effective routine if done monday and friday? You get 4 days (in hours) of rest between monday and friday. And 3 days (in hours) of rest beetween friday and monday.

••• Also would be taking the weight gainer pro complex•••
    The routine you made looks good man,
    I never tried windowmakers but I'm sure they're effective to put on mass (also killers.),you'll wanna overload on that exercise like add 5lbs per workout on the squat.
    and try to add weights on the other exercises two once they stop getting challenging

Registered User WorkoutFreak219's Avatar
    WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by icespeed View Post
    legs respond good to higher volume. do at least 4 sets of squats and add 4 sets of leg press+4 sets leg extensions
    What if my legs respond to 4 sets of squats?
    Ohh wait let me guess you've been around bb.com so now you're a philosopher huh?
    15 Weeks out 12/26/13