StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

getting yucky tonight on queen/kingsday

reps till im out when im back
    Stronglifts 5x5

RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You in the UK? Hows the weather? In.
    I succeed because I'm willing to do the things you are not.
    I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice all for glory.
    I am not shackled by Fear. Insecurity or Doubt.
    I feel those emotions, gather them and swallow them into the blackness of hell.
    I am motivated by accomplishment. Not pride.
    Pride consumes the weak. Kills the heart from within.
    If I fail, I will try harder.
    If I am beaten I will return.
    I do not fear defeat, it has no power over me.

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in4reps.
    Get real