Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got really high one night with friends.
    Friend suggested we go dumpster diving for food...i was like wtf no thanks jeff you poverty *******.
    that resolve died when we found a big bag of unopened chips, a 6 pack of lemon lime bitters unopened and a box of chocolate easter bunnies that retail at like $12 each all wrapped up (day after easter and it was at the back of a huge chain of supermarkets)

not a single regret was had that day, actually one of my best/funniest memories/10
    Currently cutting to acquire an aesthetic avi in order to be the recipient of a sexually suggestive PM from SexualDeviant.

My workout log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154118501&pagenumber=

Manlet trying to go super saiyan Vegeta mode

jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    asked strangers for money at the train station so i could buy a ticket
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SyKoFaT View Post
    Slept on an air mattress I took from my ex wife's parents for a year.. When parents came to visit thy bought me a mattress, slept on just the mattress for 7 months till I moved back to tx.

Used company's gas card to fill up my cars tank.

When noone was looking at work I would eat someone else's food in the fridge

Not eat for 2 days at a time

Was a bad time for me Brahs..

But ALWAYS had food for my daughter and a nice clean place for her when i had her on the weekends.. She would always ask why I wasnt eating when she would eat.. I would say " I'm not hungry"
    u shuldnt be ashamed brah .

u mirin my hat !!!!!! astraman1's Avatar
    astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000) astraman1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomey View Post
    Needed petrol to drive home. Left wallet at home and had £4.75 in my car. The least amount you can spend at petrol stations in the UK is £5. Had to get the guy to let me go with 15p, feelsbadman.jpeg
    minimum is 2 litres at asda
    for future reference my hat is a hospital sick bowl that i put on my head to cheer my daughter up while she was in hospital im being asked about it so much i thought id add it to my sig

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

The road to success is always under construction.

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just spent my last dollar and I don't have a job. I'll get back to you guys in a week..
    Don't trust mirrors crew

Late bloomer crew

travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) travellingbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SMASHgym View Post
    Got really high one night with friends.
    Friend suggested we go dumpster diving for food...i was like wtf no thanks jeff you poverty *******.
    that resolve died when we found a big bag of unopened chips, a 6 pack of lemon lime bitters unopened and a box of chocolate easter bunnies that retail at like $12 each all wrapped up (day after easter and it was at the back of a huge chain of supermarkets)

not a single regret was had that day, actually one of my best/funniest memories/10
    LOL...I just imagined your roommate putting that food in the dumpster before you got there so he could ask you to do it and see your reaction...
    Don't trust mirrors crew

Late bloomer crew

OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneHandClap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I ran out of toilet paper I used newspaper.
    When I ran out of newspaper I peeled the inside of the toilet roll and rubbed that together to soften it a bit.

That's some poverty **** right there.

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eggs + canned spaghetti + canned beans + canned tuna + chocolate sauce

almost everyday for months, sometimes I'd mix it up and put some asian sweet n sour sauce on it, or mayo but it was rare

SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by travellingbrah View Post
    LOL...I just imagined your roommate putting that food in the dumpster before you got there so he could ask you to do it and see your reaction...
    nah cos we got high at a nearby haunted abandoned mental asylum so it was all random

so fukkin cool brah
    Currently cutting to acquire an aesthetic avi in order to be the recipient of a sexually suggestive PM from SexualDeviant.

My workout log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154118501&pagenumber=

Manlet trying to go super saiyan Vegeta mode

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If my parents decide to kick me out, I will join you brahs.

This is some good chit.

Here's a story. Not poverty due to lack of money, but poverty behavior none the less. When I was little, my friend and I were going to going to go to the waterpark. Well, the next day, it rained so bad his mom said we'd go the next day.

Well we didn't want to wait til the next day, so we trudged/crawled/swam through the extremely flooded ditch for hours.

She mad. We never went.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ran out of toilet paper so used a roommates copy of Harry Potter instead...

Fukked her Kindle right up

Nas is the Mozart of rap TransformMeNao's Avatar
    TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Was so poor when i was a kid we didin't have food at home, one day after the rain had settled i found some old dry bread but it was hard so what i did was i dipped it in water that was still on the road after the rain and ate the bread. povert not even once.
    Muay Thai Brah.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply, willing is not enough we must do.
    -Bruce Lee

Bosanac

mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squeeks View Post
    this but I am poverty so it's not too shameful

another would have to be thinking I am going to be rich collecting cans. Going to take up this hobby again on my break.
    lol this as well

TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by daysoftheweek View Post
    i tried to talk a chubby black chick with spiky man hair, huge tits and missing teeth from smoking crack into banging me for $5 instead of her charging price of 10 srs
    Lmao.
    💷 ☆☆☆ - υк cÑєω - ☆☆☆ 💷

BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BulentBumBum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Our boiler broke down because our basement flooded some 7years back. Lived without hot water or heating for about 2 years without insulated glazing.
    Since my parents just opened a shop and were in debt, there was no money for repairs. In the summer it was fine, but when winter came along we could always see our breath at all times everywhere in the house.
    Cold showers, cold everything. Didn't help that the store didn't do too well.

Most poverty decision I made, whenever friends would go out to eat eventhough it only costs €5 for a meat filled sandwich I would just say I was joining them for the social aspect and hope they had some leftovers for me to eat because I didn't want to ask my mom for money.

nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000) nicd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    When I wasn't working and I was broke as fuark I would feel bad for asking my mom to lend me money to buy protein, so what I would do is go to walmart with a walmart bag nicely folded up in my pocket and then I would grab a protein tub and head to an isolated area and put the protein in the bag I had brought and then walk out of the store as if I had bought the protein. Did this many times. Probably not the most poverty shameful thing I've done, I'd have to think longer about that one, but still it's up there.
    Lol probably the easiest way to not get caught stealing. I was a bit of an odd kid growing up- constantly stole sh*t , got busted twice (minors get a warning, after 18 its straight jail time) after that I saw a rack of CDs I wanted and I was like "**** it, I'm just gonna walk right out" so I picked them up, did a circle of the store and walked right out with a smile on my face as the people wished me a good day. Done with that sh*t now though

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cdubs314 View Post
    ****ed a banana and then ate it
    You what?
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Self funded student checking in,

-Roommate stole rolls of toliet paper from uni library so we would have toliet paper at home
    -Used to have to shower in one of the university buildings because roommates wouldnt cop for hot water, pretended to be a grad student who was pulling all nighters
    -Senior year of highschool I slept on a friends couch and used to show up at his house after they had finished dinner to eat their scraps
    -Worked at restaurants just to have a steady source of free food
    -Use self checkouts at super markets and enter the code for Potatos so that I can get expensive veggies/nuts for 0.89$/100g
    -Have to buy nearly expired meat because it is on sale and freeze it
    -Ate spaghetti and ground beef(on sale) for 4 months straight because I couldnt afford anything else and it filled me up
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 505
    Bench: 295

whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiterice77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drank kool-aid I found in a dirty lake, at the time was like a gift from god cause i was thirsty as hell but lake water was green and slimy.

Reuse plastic fork and cup for weeks at a time, just rinsing them in water (wasn't poor just extremely lazy and don't like wasting shiet)

GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was still studying and a massive gaming addict. I hit a low when I scrapped together all my money down to counting coins so I could buy Aon. Couldn't afford anything for weeks
    Things are always as good or as bad as you think they're going to be

Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000)

Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000)
    - Always mix and match to save a buck or two when I'm buying fast food

- I had to quit uni because of expenses

- Had to quit soccer because of expenses

- Fill a bucket of water and wash myself with that to save money

Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500)
    I once smoked bumpers when I was a teenager.
    Only one time.

Most filthy thing I have most probs ever done.

Never, ever again

Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hobbsyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SyKoFaT View Post
    Slept on an air mattress I took from my ex wife's parents for a year.. When parents came to visit thy bought me a mattress, slept on just the mattress for 7 months till I moved back to tx.

Used company's gas card to fill up my cars tank.

When noone was looking at work I would eat someone else's food in the fridge

Not eat for 2 days at a time

Was a bad time for me Brahs..

But ALWAYS had food for my daughter and a nice clean place for her when i had her on the weekends.. She would always ask why I wasnt eating when she would eat.. I would say " I'm not hungry"
    Respect. Would buy you a mattress irl

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use the same plastic water bottles for literal years and don't throw them away until they start leaking.

I once spent a week in Aus and ate one loaf of bread, a bag of apricots, a bag of peanuts, marmite and some eggs that a family I ran into gave me.

SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SyKoFaT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hobbsyy View Post
    Respect. Would buy you a mattress irl
    Thanks brah! Things are actually so much better now.

The experiences I went thru made me Cherish the real Important things in life and not get caught up in materialistic crap. Money comes and goes, but family is forever
    I misc from my iPhone; get over it

0+ Rep back Everytime srs

**Quest to 2k reps before 2k posts**

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not me, but was sincerely embarrassed when my friend grabbed the 'give-a-penny' plate at waffle house and scooped all of the change into his hand and shoved it in his pocket. I was rattled, srs
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not me, but a dude I know showers and then puts his dirty boxers back on and repeats for like a week.

Logic not even once
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eating at buffet to maximum limit, took a big dump and ate some more

stealing panties from public washing machines instead of buying them online

5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5DRAGONS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Free water from McDonalds.

Line up just to get it. All the time.