feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Need a strong test booster, been a while, which one is the best?

I've been off my test booster for a while now and my workout drive is now gone.

I need a good test booster that actually boosts testosterone and gives me the drive to hit the weights hard.

Testis Tribulus isn't a test booster and only raises the sex drive.

Fenugreek actually raises test, DHEA, etc., so a test booster with fenugreek is important or something even better is fine as well.

- something I can take pre breakfast, then afternoon and then evening, pills every 8 hours three times a day.

I want to buy a 2 month cycle ASAP, so what real test booster that gives you that energy to have killer workouts is available?

THx in advance everyone.
    What we do in life echo's in eternity - Strength and Honor

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Though it doesn't contain fenugreek in particular, ErgoTest has had stellar reviews pretty much across the board, and has a simple dosing like you said - just 3 in the morning, and 3 in the evening! No need for an empty stomach, though it's not a problem either

While you're in our portion of the superstore, check out our FOUR buy 1 get 1 free specials currently running
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I highly recommend that you take a look at Supremacy. This product is more than a test booster - it's a complete, natural hormone optimizer to help you feel and perform the best that you can. The formula is designed to not only free bound testosterone, but also modulate estrogen levels, control and reduce cortisol, and also increase nutrient uptake.

The dosing works perfect for your schedule at one cap, spread out three times daily before meals - which ties in very well with the increased nutrient uptake component.

There are currently a few logs running as well, with impressive feedback to boot.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by feedbag View Post

I need a good test booster that actually boosts testosterone and gives me the drive to hit the weights hard.

Fenugreek actually raises test, DHEA, etc., so a test booster with fenugreek is important or something even better is fine as well.

- something I can take pre breakfast, then afternoon and then evening, pills every 8 hours three times a day.

I want to buy a 2 month cycle ASAP, so what real test booster that gives you that energy to have killer workouts is available?

THx in advance everyone.

once every 4 months I have my blood drawn by my Endo.

Over the past few years the products that I have taken that have shown actual increases in blood levels

DS sports Triazole

Ergotest by ergoenix

Free test by appnut

Triazole stacked with ERgotest showed the largest increases over baseline

Have you ever had your levels checked? Good luck with your selections

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THis is very subjective. what works for 1 may or may not work for another. Me Ive tried DAA and everyone raves about it, but all I got was a libido boost. Ive tried Prime, FreeTest, TestPowder, Alpha Test and nothing.

Gamma-O worked ok, but the best one that ive tried was APE. and it also has fenugreek in it that you like so whoohoo. I got a libido boost and bigger and stronger in the gym. im on week 9 now.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just ordered 2 bottles of Alpha Protocol yesterday, it resembles what you're looking for.
    PWO:
    SAN CM2 Nitrate
    ProLab caffeine (200mg)
    Headphones/ Action Bronson

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have used both EvotTest by BSN (DAA) and Test Charge by AAEFX in the last 6 months and both products provided marked increases in strength. Both products have an AM and PM dosing scheme that you can follow.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We Just launched our 3 in 1 Test Booster TESTHP....Got a couple logs going on now with some great feeback...
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cr357 View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles of Alpha Protocol yesterday, it resembles what you're looking for.
    AP is a good product. I have used it before.

Another option is AnoTest. I am currently on my 5th week of use and it is helping me. Another bonus is that it tastes great. It doesn't contain Fenugreek in the ingredients though.

swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swat63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been using GX Supplement MAXx GH+T. It's derived from plant roots and blood work shows that it can increase testosterone 400%. Not sure how true that is, but I have seen some pretty good strength gains using it. I can't provide a link, but if you pm me I can. Or just feel free to google it!

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    I highly recommend that you take a look at Supremacy. This product is more than a test booster - it's a complete, natural hormone optimizer to help you feel and perform the best that you can. The formula is designed to not only free bound testosterone, but also modulate estrogen levels, control and reduce cortisol, and also increase nutrient uptake.

The dosing works perfect for your schedule at one cap, spread out three times daily before meals - which ties in very well with the increased nutrient uptake component.

There are currently a few logs running as well, with impressive feedback to boot.
    ^This. Take a look at an excerpt from the final feedback from this user:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1063327971

Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    Final Thoughts I just weighed myself at 199lbs, so that's a 9lb increase in weight over the course of taking Supremacy for 8-9 weeks!. I'd estimate I'm probably at 8%, maybe 8.5% bodyfat right now, retaining a little tiny bit of water. I'm not as lean as I was before I started, but the only reason I was ever that lean in the first place was because of Crohns. Being lean was cool, but I was twig status and did not even look like I lifted with a shirt on. While taking Supremacy I effectively gained 9lbs while adding very little bodyfat, so now I'm significantly bigger and still pretty shredded!

I've gained muscle, gained size, gained strength, and it even elevated my mood and confidence extremely well.

Anyways, raised testosterone = better everything, and Supremacy definitely raised my testosterone. Every male on this planet needs to experience raised testosterone at some point in their life. There's no feeling like it. It feels amazing.

Overall, I loved Supremacy and would definitely take it again. If you're looking for a test booster to give you an advantage, this is it. I used it to lean bulk and had great success. I also got a lot stronger while taking it. I'm sure it would also be very useful for cutting if that's what your goals are. Neogenix Supremacy is for sale at $47.97 for a one month cycle on the bodybuilding.com store and it's absolutely worth it.
    Pick it up here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/sup.html
    Back in action.

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    Though it doesn't contain fenugreek in particular, ErgoTest has had stellar reviews pretty much across the board, and has a simple dosing like you said - just 3 in the morning, and 3 in the evening! No need for an empty stomach, though it's not a problem either

While you're in our portion of the superstore, check out our FOUR buy 1 get 1 free specials currently running
    is it seriously worth $280 for 8 weeks? that seems fairly absurd for 99% of the population. thats like $4.50 a day just on that alone

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    is it seriously worth $280 for 8 weeks? that seems fairly absurd for 99% of the population. thats like $4.50 a day just on that alone
    Not sure where you came up with $ 280. BB.com sells a one-month supply for $ 39.74 (before a 10% off coupon), so 2 months is less than $ 80.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1 bottle is 4 weeks, it's not 1 bottle per week

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    ^This. Take a look at an excerpt from the final feedback from this user:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1063327971

Pick it up here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/sup.html
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just did a cycle of the new tropinol Xp and it was crazy good!
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    APE has Fenugreek and an 8 week bottle is $62 in the store

APE User Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

Link to Store:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

40 count, 80 count or Powder

What is APE?

Alpha Performance Enhancer™

TESTOSTERONE, Body Recomposition, Performance Optimizer

with

TestoSurge™ & GlycoCarn®

More than a Narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR Clinically-backed powerful attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels
    • 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
    • Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    • Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    • Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*
    • Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits
    • Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
    • Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*

More information: http://www.aenutrition.com/ape.html

|~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gamma-O is backed by our 100% money back guarantee

The strength gains are unreal
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cr357 View Post
    Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you think of Alpha Protocol, I love the stuff and it worked great for me.. Right now I'm running an ErgoTest & ErgoBolic stack that is totally amazing!

Alpha Protocol > http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...-protocol.html

ErgoTest > http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergotest.html

ErgoBolic > http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...ergobolic.html
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's only 80$ for two weeks after the coupon and including shipping

You can even throw some ErgoPump and ErgoZzz in there w/ the buy 1 get 1 free deals and that whole stack wouldn't cost more than 150$
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

laughed so hard i cried brokensafety's Avatar
    brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokensafety will become famous soon enough. (+50)

THx in advance everyone.
    buy straight daa powder, all the products being pushed have em buy in bulk get it 4 cheap

feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, so many to chose from and I'm no closer.....now I heard Biotivia is releasing Bioforge next week?
    What we do in life echo's in eternity - Strength and Honor

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, so many to chose from and I'm no closer.....now I heard Biotivia is releasing Bioforge next week?
    Yessir, new batch should be ready within this week then ships to retailers.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Kevin2222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Yessir, new batch should be ready within this week then ships to retailers.
    So i really want to get a new test booster and i was looking into Bioforge but what do you mean "new batch" this week? Is there a new version of bioforge comming out whats the latest and greatest bioforge right now v3? and i also am taking X-factor right now so i wanted to stack that with this bioforge. Tyvm

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin2222 View Post
    So i really want to get a new test booster and i was looking into Bioforge but what do you mean "new batch" this week? Is there a new version of bioforge comming out whats the latest and greatest bioforge right now v3? and i also am taking X-factor right now so i wanted to stack that with this bioforge. Tyvm
    Just a new batch, not a different formula. BF + XF is a sick stack.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From my experience: Traizole, Activate-X, Biofroge, and T-Force.

Haven't tried everything, but I know the above work.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree