Thread: Gameday log

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gameday log

So my injuries are finally healed and I hit legs like a beast today. Thanks to Gameday I pushed around some serious poundage. Here's my first day review and log.

Took 1/4 scoop or maybe half.... scoop system kinda stinks. I like the idea but its hard for stim sensitive people like me to get the right dose.

Mixability was great. Super easy to mix. No clumps/10.

Taste was great. Tasted like kool aid. I have the fruit punch. 8 oz water it was great.

Energy was out of this world. My pump and energy were continuous for a good 2 hours. It was definately not a game. I felt like I could have easily kept going. I had no crash or ill feelings. I checked my heart rate periodically ans came up clean and steady.

Stay tuned for day two.
    I broke my first year goal.

Registered User naturalphllykid's Avatar
    naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) naturalphllykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by johnnymalkavius View Post
    So my injuries are finally healed and I hit legs like a beast today. Thanks to Gameday I pushed around some serious poundage. Here's my first day review and log.

Took 1/4 scoop or maybe half.... scoop system kinda stinks. I like the idea but its hard for stim sensitive people like me to get the right dose.

Mixability was great. Super easy to mix. No clumps/10.

Taste was great. Tasted like kool aid. I have the fruit punch. 8 oz water it was great.

Energy was out of this world. My pump and energy were continuous for a good 2 hours. It was definately not a game. I felt like I could have easily kept going. I had no crash or ill feelings. I checked my heart rate periodically ans came up clean and steady.

Stay tuned for day two.
    glad you're back up to speed bro and glad things have healed well

great initial impression, and looking forward to your log
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    Instagram: rob_mansports

1st Access To Products & Employee Pricing; Join Here:
    OnePercenter.net

Win A Year Supply of MAN Sports
    (12 Game Day + 12 PR-XT + 12 Nolvadren XT)
    Join Here
    MANSports.com/Giveaway

Welcome To The Kingdom Of MAN:
    ********.com/MANSportsInc
    Instagram.com/MANSports