Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Situation happened to be a couple years back OP, no good can come from it.

All I heard was constant fighting and the house was always a phuking mess as they treated it like it was their own apartment, not renting a room in a house.

Avoid at all costs, unless she is down to give you a beej every Friday.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000) grobblepot is just really nice. (+1000)
    So he thinks she's just going to stay in the master bedroom and not use the living room or kitchen?

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know about his idea. The house will get more crowded. Maybe not split the rent 4 ways if they are sharing a bedroom but maybe your rent should drop some and they make up the difference. Utilities have to be split.

My girlfriend almost moved in with this chick and her mom and the other girl's kid. They decided to split the rent/utilities 3 ways and I called BS because what about her kid. Girl got mad and didn't think her kid should have to count towards the utilities and such. Sloot-welfare-mom logic (my child is special and everyone should be happy to help or tollerate us without complaint).

Now said single mom wants to move in to me and my girl's apartment with her kid, wants to split everything three ways. Not going to happen. I said "you and your son have one room, me and my girl have the other, should each side pay half?" and she said "no because my son doesn't have to pay rent, he's a little boy".

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    goofed, you're suppose to say fuk no as soon as he mentions it

In Trance We Trust killerobotninja's Avatar
    killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DirtNastyBaby View Post
    Age:27 your a grown ass man OP, tell him he is being a *******.
    Of course I will. I'm actually just seeing if he'll have the decency to ask before I shut him down
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    10k posts crew
    10k reps crew
    SRT crew

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuk letting his GF live there even if she does pay her quarter of the bills. Your roommate and yourself should just say "dude she's not living here indont care if you pay extra, you do it for the master bedroom she's not living here if you want to live with her move out." I would not want to live in the same place as my friends girlfriend it will be awkward and annoying to have her there

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    luckily my best friend is my roommate, so I can just tell him to suck a dick, and that would be the end of it. Anyways, OP, I would NEVER allow this to happen. Tell him no, and stick to your guns, because whether he realizes it or not, this does affect your living situation.

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happened to me. I was living with my friend from school and some other dude who we knew but weren't super friendly with. He claimed his gf was just visiting and crap but she was there all the time. Me and my friend confronted him and he was being stubborn. Our landlord said he would need a few weeks of proof to determine if she was actually living there. Me and my friend just took matters into our own hands and made the apartment extremely unlivable for a girl. She was a super clean freak so it wasn't hard. Left dirty dishes and food everywhere, didn't flush after taking dumps, would let my beard grow out a bit then trim it all over the bathroom, would leave prono running on the tv. After a few days she never came back and the douche wanted out. We found another chill dude and that was that.

KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KokuDES has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao, OP, kick him in the fukking ****. This situation happened to one of my best buddies at his College DORM, except the female moved in without asking and was a psycho bitch. The stories I could tell about my friend...

brb he was sexiled to other dorms
    brb his room always smelled like sweaty sex
    brb buys air fresheners, doesn't do jack chit
    brb tells them both to fuk off, now lives with other people.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2009

Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell your mate to get his own place if he wants to live with girlfriend/wife.

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell him that if she moves in the rent needs to be split 4 ways, period.

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lost one of my best friends when he moved his girlfriend into the apartment we shared. No good ever comes of this. No warning, she just showed up and wore the same Johnny Knoxville tshirt every single day and never worked, cleaned or did anything. It was the worst thing that could have happened in a roommate situation.
    Liberalism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

**Flow with the Go Crew**

**Turn off lights in public restroom every time I'm first to leave crew**

Feeding off the tears of 19 year old misc philosophers since 2011

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no matter what, you do NOT want a woman moving in with you.

When I was in college, I had 2 roommates. One of them was dating this girl. After a while, we realized that she was sleeping over each night. We saw tampons in the bathroom and her stuff was all in his room. Plus I once got up in the night to use the bathroom, walked out in my underwear and run into her.

So I confront my friend about it, and he gives me this crap about her stopping breathing at night and he needs to be with her to wake her up and breathe or she might die. Complete BS. But he is insisting and saying it shouldn't be any big deal. Later that day, the girl starts telling us off for stuff.

So the next morning, I am talking on the phone with a friend and telling him about the situation and what I should do about it. I make it clear that I don't like it. My other friend is in his room with his girl and they hear it all. They get really pissed and tell me off. I tell them off back and say that they can't keep doing this.

So they get really mad and both move into her apt with her roommates. That pissed off her roomates, so they act like it's them against the world.

They get married and she cheats on him. Now they are divorced. Hate to say he deserved it, but he did.

Point is, a girl moves in, you gotta deal with all her crap, and there will be a lot of it.

I once let my sister move into my basement when she left her husband. TERRIBLE. She said she would just stay downstairs and not be a bother. Well, that lasted all of 2 days. Then she was coming up all the time, complaining about being stuck down there. Her little kid was annoying as can be and soon, she was complaining about everything, and would just leave without warning and telling me to watch her kid.
    I soon had enough and told her to find another place to live. That really pissed her off.
    She finally left and then I got the monthly bills. MORE THAN DOUBLE!!!! Did she want to pay her part? NOT EVEN.

Don't ever let a woman move in, or you will suffer the consequences.

In Trance We Trust killerobotninja's Avatar
    killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    no matter what, you do NOT want a woman moving in with you.

When I was in college, I had 2 roommates. One of them was dating this girl. After a while, we realized that she was sleeping over each night. We saw tampons in the bathroom and her stuff was all in his room. Plus I once got up in the night to use the bathroom, walked out in my underwear and run into her.

So I confront my friend about it, and he gives me this crap about her stopping breathing at night and he needs to be with her to wake her up and breathe or she might die. Complete BS. But he is insisting and saying it shouldn't be any big deal. Later that day, the girl starts telling us off for stuff.

So the next morning, I am talking on the phone with a friend and telling him about the situation and what I should do about it. I make it clear that I don't like it. My other friend is in his room with his girl and they hear it all. They get really pissed and tell me off. I tell them off back and say that they can't keep doing this.

So they get really mad and both move into her apt with her roommates. That pissed off her roomates, so they act like it's them against the world.

They get married and she cheats on him. Now they are divorced. Hate to say he deserved it, but he did.

Point is, a girl moves in, you gotta deal with all her crap, and there will be a lot of it.

I once let my sister move into my basement when she left her husband. TERRIBLE. She said she would just stay downstairs and not be a bother. Well, that lasted all of 2 days. Then she was coming up all the time, complaining about being stuck down there. Her little kid was annoying as can be and soon, she was complaining about everything, and would just leave without warning and telling me to watch her kid.
    I soon had enough and told her to find another place to live. That really pissed her off.
    She finally left and then I got the monthly bills. MORE THAN DOUBLE!!!! Did she want to pay her part? NOT EVEN.

Don't ever let a woman move in, or you will suffer the consequences.
    Wow... those feels. Yeah, I can't see a woman contributing anything good to our living situation. She isn't even an HBB.
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    10k posts crew
    10k reps crew
    SRT crew

zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zanthelad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Task Force

伊恩·丰COUNTDOWN TO FUNGSTHETICS 2013美学

Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myostatin2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My roommate gf always clean the living rooms and clean all of our dishes when I was in college. Maybe this one will too.

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao, couldn't live with 2 people let alone 4

fuk that, brb paying 1200 a month just so i dont have to deal with peoples bullchit, totally worth it.

iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BawiseBrah View Post
    ''So I live with two roommates''
    '' I don't want to live with 4 people''

u wot m8?
    bro your phucking gaye, leave the tread now

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wouldn't she have to be on the lease? A lease you already signed and won't agree to sign a new one?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000) gotrice33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well since she is living in that room, she should only have to pay half of the bills for that room.... that being said, u shud split the gas/electricity/light/water bills 4 way

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is she fit?

you might catch a glimpse of some towel titties as she finishes in the shower

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only way this would ever be ok is if the rent was divided into 4 or if you guys agreed to let her stay there.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000) mentalmark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BawiseBrah View Post
    ''So I live with two roommates''
    '' I don't want to live with 4 people''

u wot m8?
    strong reading comprehension from all the *******s that quoted this.
    you all fail at life.
    all of you
    ALL
    OF
    YOU
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Walk close behind a group of people and pretend I'm in the group crew
    Micropenis crew
    Don't know what to do with my hands while walking crew
    Sniffs Grandma's panties crew
    Bestiality/Necrophilia Crew
    Scared of deer in my backyard crew
    Successfully masturbate under the cape while getting a haircut crew
    Fluffs up package before flight attendant comes around checking seat belts crew

BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BathtubVB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lookiamapollo View Post
    Cause the girlfriend would make it 4...

OP
    Roomate 1
    Roomate 2 (one w/ gf)

Gf who wants to move in...
    Originally Posted by killerobotninja View Post
    Math... not even once.
    So he'd be living with 3.

jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jetnut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell ur roomie to go shove a 10 foot pole up his arse and run around downtown with it while screaming something in some asian language before he fking can do that, or you kill him
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."- Eric Thomas
    Aspiring CEO 10K/Day

rapes, always

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Option A: Call him a ******* and he comes to his senses
    Option B: Suck it up. Let her move in as long as it lowers everyones rent
    Option C: You and the other roommate both call him a *******. If ****ggot is still ****gin then you and the other guy find a 2 bedroom
    I have no idea why I came back

BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BawiseBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BathtubVB View Post
    So he'd be living with 3.
    srs, so many miscers fail at reading

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I don't know about his idea. The house will get more crowded. Maybe not split the rent 4 ways if they are sharing a bedroom but maybe your rent should drop some and they make up the difference. Utilities have to be split.

My girlfriend almost moved in with this chick and her mom and the other girl's kid. They decided to split the rent/utilities 3 ways and I called BS because what about her kid. Girl got mad and didn't think her kid should have to count towards the utilities and such. Sloot-welfare-mom logic (my child is special and everyone should be happy to help or tollerate us without complaint).

Now said single mom wants to move in to me and my girl's apartment with her kid, wants to split everything three ways. Not going to happen. I said "you and your son have one room, me and my girl have the other, should each side pay half?" and she said "no because my son doesn't have to pay rent, he's a little boy".
    the kid doesn't use the bathroom/tv/internet. I don't think a kid should have to pay quite as much as someone else. But I do agree the kid should have to pay some. Kinda like sloot miscer logic amirite.

Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP if you allow her to stay there she has to pay her 1/4 of the bills.

She also has to make you all breakfast, lunch and dinner each day and provide you with sandwiches on request.

She also has to clean the apartment.

If she doesn't do any of those things tell her you better be getting some of that juicy wet wet.
    * NJ Crew (732/973) *

NY Giants / NY Knicks / NY Yankees / NY Rangers

MontclairStateU Crew
    Jordans on Feet Crew
    Sneakers cost more than your outfit Crew
    Xbox360 Crew
    Compression shorts worn to the gym Crew
    IIFYM Crew.
    Bulking through Summer Crew

Instagram: stephen_zim
    Twitter: ZimShady_

Troll away *******s.

31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 31415926535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mentalmark View Post
    strong reading comprehension from all the *******s that quoted this.
    you all fail at life.
    all of you
    ALL
    OF
    YOU
    I feel bad for BawiseBrah, miscers can't understand it.

He is living with two other people at the moment.
    If she moves in he is now living with three other people.

OP said he didn't want to live with four other people.

Ergo, BawiseBrah comment 'u wot m8' makes perfect sense....