ryzouk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anxious about pre workout sups

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone else on this forum suffers from anxiety and has taken a pre workout sup. I have been reading page after page of info on these sups and really want to try them out but for the last year i have had a few problem with anxiety. I have seen a few people saying that pre workouts made ther anxiety worse. They also say this happens when they drink an energy drink. I can drink energy drinks fine and would just like some advice thanks.
    Reason is that i got a sample for Xpand 2x for BB.com

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What triggers your anxiety? It doesn't seem like stimulants do.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    What triggers your anxiety? It doesn't seem like stimulants do.
    Im not sure really just have a few panic attacks in the past and had a really fast heart rate.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you have anxiety that you get when you don't use stimulants, perhaps avoiding them altogether is your best bet!
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suffer from mild anxiety and I only get issues if I take too much. Just start on the lower side, unless you are stim tolerant, and you should be ok.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check your bood pressure both off and on stims. Maybe that can cause you some issues.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

I got it with stress from overworking in my old job. But i have just had a few little time were i felt uncomfortable now and then. Im not sure if im stim tolerant how would i find out ? I think i may leave it for a little longer and see what i feel like and if i really want to try this i might give the free sample i got a go.

Thanks for the info guys

UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been taking pre workouts for the past few years now. But it was only recently i actually started getting anxiety from them. I wont take medication for it though, i refuse to. One night i actually had to drive myself to the hospital because i thought i was having a heart attack. Its my own fault though. I was taking 2-3 scoops of jack3d every time i worked out and it eventually caught up with me. I dont use them anymore though. Just use it in moderation. Give your body breaks from it. If youre worried about anxiety take one lower in caffeine like C4 or something.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it isnt a very serious attack you could try at a veryyy low dose of a powder product and build up.
    maybe try coffee?
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000)
    The truth is the very fact that you're worried something will go wrong, will inevitably trigger the attack. I know its very hard, but if you don't control your anxiety it will control you.

That being said; preworkouts with stims WILL increase your heart rate. That is simply what stims do. You can either let anxiety win and take the route of "my heart is beating very fast I must be having a heart attack". Or you can understand that increased heart rate is normal, everything is fine, and go about your workout.
    Confront the beast that haunts you. Only then will you be free.
    EMT/LEO

gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caponetta View Post
    The truth is the very fact that you're worried something will go wrong, will inevitably trigger the attack. I know its very hard, but if you don't control your anxiety it will control you.

That being said; preworkouts with stims WILL increase your heart rate. That is simply what stims do. You can either let anxiety win and take the route of "my heart is beating very fast I must be having a heart attack". Or you can understand that increased heart rate is normal, everything is fine, and go about your workout.
    This is the truth. There are a few pre-workout mixes that don't contain stims, such as Hemavol. You should check into them.