RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

**Aussie Brah's** Weightlifting Shoes, Nike Romalos 2 or UGE Weightlifting Shoes.

Going to get a pair of WL shoes for Squatting in.

Basically want to know your experience with either of the above.

I don't have a preference to either at this point, both have their flaws and good points.

Don't know how many people know about Underground Elite on here but I have their single prong belt and it's great.

No experience with Nike shoes though.

Not to fused on the price. UGE Shoes are 99 AUD and Nike Romalos are 220 AUD.

Cheers, and reps for reviews or opinions.

Nikes:
    http://www.ironedge.com.au/store/nik...os-2-volt.html

UGE Shoes:
    http://www.undergroundelite.com.au/U...ing-Shoes.html
    I succeed because I'm willing to do the things you are not.
    I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice all for glory.
    I am not shackled by Fear. Insecurity or Doubt.
    I feel those emotions, gather them and swallow them into the blackness of hell.
    I am motivated by accomplishment. Not pride.
    Pride consumes the weak. Kills the heart from within.
    If I fail, I will try harder.
    If I am beaten I will return.
    I do not fear defeat, it has no power over me.

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is said that if you have wide feet, go for Romaleos. Unaware about the UGE shoes though. But in terms of olympic weightlifting shoes, you get what your pay for.

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have narrow feet and have a pair of romaleos 2's, they are perfect, feel great to squat in, very comfortable and supportive.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I talked to a few guys at my gym and they suggested the Addidas weightlifting shoes.
    Went online this arvo, had a look and settle on a mid level pair, got the Addidas Power Perfect 2's.
    For the level of lifting im doing they are going to last me a good couple of month to a year and a half and then i'll start looking at something else.
    Cheers guys.

Brenjam, Ill have to rep you another time, given you reps already. Need to spread some around. PM me to remind if i forget.