Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

ANS Torch the Fat!

1st Product Sampled: ANS Performance HIT - Buying
    Directions: One pill before each meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
    This was the first fat burner I have ever tried and I was quite impressed. I dropped 3 pounds in the week I was using it and I usually have only been losing one pound weekly. The only drawback was it kept me up late at night when I took it at 6:00 before dinner. Overall a great product and a really good chance I'll be purchasing it.

2nd Product Sampled: ANS Performance Ritual - Would not buy
    Flavor: Icy Blue Freeze
    Mixability: 10 mixed easy and no clumps on bottom
    Taste: 6 had to force myself to drink it. I didn't like the taste
    Energy: 6 No effect
    Focus 6 No effect
    Performance 9 I'm not sure if it was a mental thing, but I did have a great workout when I took Ritual. My workout lasted 15 minutes longer and I wasn't tired at all.

3rd Product Sampled: ANS Performance Dilate - Would not buy
    1 Serving = 4 pills...did not enjoy that part
    No energy boost, but I did have a great pump in the gym. My lifts weren't the best when I used it.

DavidJam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great promotions, great product !!!

Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the honest review, glad HIT worked pretty well for ya. (Deals on it coming up quick)

I will say though, if you get the chance to try Candy Green Apple Ritual definitely take it. For me, if I hate the taste and have to force it down, I don't get a whole lot out of a pre. I've only experienced good things from Ritual--to each his own though.
    And Dilate is more of a pump product, geared more if you're on a stim break or something (lack of energy came from 0 stims)
    B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315