Registered User MackenzieDenise's Avatar
    MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10)

We favor clean eating, but this is something I love to do and love to share with ppl

I know we all favor clean eating at least we try if we don't do it all the time. It's hard you gotta live life sometimes and just enjoy.

I found when I was younger that the one thing that relaxes me completely and makes me happy is baking. I love it, I love to bake for my family, for my friends and for anyone I can share it with.

I have adapted and made clean changes in a lot of recipes but sometimes you just have to go good old classic butter and sugar.

I madecookies this morning as a treat for my boyfriends family and my landlord's family.

I created Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies. By far the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever found and then adding chocolate peanut butter chunks in replacement of chocolate chips..might just have made these illegal they are so good!

the Bodybuilding website keeps failing to upload them so you will have to just imagine but I Just wanted to share add something light heart-ed and not so serious!

What is your favorite treats?

You can check out my cooking blog if you want- whatareyoucookingnow.blogspot.ca

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread is now in the female chat section.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this an ad for your blog? What is clean eating? "We" do not advocate "clean" eating. It's a recipe for eating disorders.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On that note...im just gonna go n eat a big slice nof chocolate cake.

Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gwenhwyvar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My fiance likes to make chocolate chip cookies, but instead of chocolate chips he uses skor bits and coconut. Super yummy. I once made butterscotch chip cookies that were amazing.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How many of these threads are there?

As for my favorite treats:

to eat - I love margaritas. I mean I LOVE margaritas.

to do - I enjoy hiking. It's relaxing to me and I never come home in a bad mood.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10) MackenzieDenise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Clean eating is eating whole not processed food...

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Is this an ad for your blog? What is clean eating? "We" do not advocate "clean" eating. It's a recipe for eating disorders.
    "You have to challenge yourself, to change yourself"

I do that too or I cut up mini eggs at easter mmm

Originally Posted by Gwenhwyvar View Post
    My fiance likes to make chocolate chip cookies, but instead of chocolate chips he uses skor bits and coconut. Super yummy. I once made butterscotch chip cookies that were amazing.
    "You have to challenge yourself, to change yourself"

softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10) softshoulders is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love tiramisu... very rare I get to eat it. After having it in vegas at Maggiano's, I can't eat it here anymore. They have the best

Registered User bodybuildchic32's Avatar
    bodybuildchic32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how clean am i?

I suppose I cook and eat clean all the time. I am a do it yourself gal so I feel like buying rottiserie chicken,kefir,or even natural peanut butter in a jar is eating too processed....my problem was over indulging on the yogurt,dried fruit and nuts,and nut butter. I figured out how to cut back. I don't mind only one serving of true carb like bran flakes or pita a day...and dairy may or may not be there once a day...only one fruit a day...rest is protein and veggies. I work nights so I chew gum and use Mio to spice up sparkling water...so is that against clean eating rules? Occasional dark chocolate pieces or chocolate covered nuts may be my dirtiest treat.

Registered User bodybuildchic32's Avatar
    bodybuildchic32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

clean gives options

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Eating foods and combos of as close to way nature provides is my understanding of clean eating. Doesn't mean food is simple! All ingredients in it natural,healthy,and for body benefit. I cook from scratch everything...can't eat at restaurants when my food tastes so much better and enjoyable. Processed food makes me laugh because more expensive,time consuming,tasteless,makes you hungrier,and so much unnecessary crap to it. Fresh food is fast too. I can have 5 foods in house with so many options on how to prepare...never dull moment,no running to store for ingredient because recipe doesn't work without it...not stuck with what's in the box. Check out clean eating recipe magazine....awesome ideas,recipes never fail!

coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coolcommenter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love pasta and pizza so much. Any kind of pasta will do as long as it has cheese on it. Cheese! I love it!

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally id rather eat my veggies and wholefoods but also not have to restrict myself if I fancy cake, chocolate, pb etc. Why make dieting harder than it needs to be by having to worry about what's 'clean' and 'cheating'

I hate both them phrases for food. Im definitely a IIFYM girl. Its a lot easier mentally and my relationship with food is very good...

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bodybuildchic32 View Post
    I suppose I cook and eat clean all the time. I am a do it yourself gal so I feel like buying rottiserie chicken,kefir,or even natural peanut butter in a jar is eating too processed....my problem was over indulging on the yogurt,dried fruit and nuts,and nut butter. I figured out how to cut back. I don't mind only one serving of true carb like bran flakes or pita a day...and dairy may or may not be there once a day...only one fruit a day...rest is protein and veggies. I work nights so I chew gum and use Mio to spice up sparkling water...so is that against clean eating rules? Occasional dark chocolate pieces or chocolate covered nuts may be my dirtiest treat.
    There is no reason to restrict yourself to one fruit or grain a day or to restrict dairy if you're not lactose-intolerant. And there are all kinds of studies saying dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and is thus good for you. This kind of thing is EXACTLY why a lot of people*** are anti "clean eating." At best it makes people cut perfectly healthy foods out of their diets and at worst it leads to orthorexia.

***I myself am anti clean eating because life without beer and cookies is not worth living, yo.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

MeirDavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MeirDavid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi,
    I love to see you blog that contains many lovable dish...i have done Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies for my wife...she was very happy and its such a delightful one...
    But you can better update your blog so that many people et use of it....