ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

tryin isolate dynamize protein.....makes me use restroom

I. Been switching proteins that I take with milk....now im on dynamize elite protein....but still makes me use the restroom after I take it.....do i loose all my protein I drank? Anyone recommend another product I can take?

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ondaslab View Post
    I. Been switching proteins that I take with milk....now im on dynamize elite protein....but still makes me use the restroom after I take it.....do i loose all my protein I drank? Anyone recommend another product I can take?
    maybe you have a problem with lactose? Either that or maybe you are taking too much protein in one sitting.

You can either look for another whey protein or you could give our NO Whey! a try. It has no whey protein in it, as it is a rice / pea protein mix, so there is no lactose either.

Maybe it will be easier on your system
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes op the protein is going straight through your system and not being digested.notsrs
    you may be lactose intolerant
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yup, you digested all that protein instantly and pooped it out.

Isolate made me use the bathroom too when I started taking it. After a couple of weeks my body got used to it.
    My Reviews and Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152226283

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    yes op the protein is going straight through your system and not being digested.notsrs
    you may be lactose intolerant
    Dymatize claims their ISO-100 is lactose free. But, the OP is using it with milk.

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try using it with water instead of milk. Why do some people buy pure whey isolates supplements to mix with milk?
    One thing that you can do is to drink your shake after having a whole-foods meal. Next time, buy a whey concentrate or protein blend if you are lactose tolerant.

ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for the advice.i had same issues with no whey...........ill try with water n finish the tub..hopefully I get use to it....if not ill switch over to another protein.

Thanks for the advice.i had same issues with no whey...........ill try with water n finish the tub..hopefully I get use to it....if not ill switch over to another protein.
    Do you have the same issue when consuming milk only? If not, then it is the product that you are using that is the cause of the issue. Avoid products that contain mainly whey isolates.