BobS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Where can I buy dextrose??

Hey guys -

I've searched all of the stores in my area and nobody carries dextrose. Right now I'm using Gatoraide powder for the dextrose but I don't like the price, the citric acid, or the fact that I have to drink a big glass of mixed Gatoraide separately from my post workout shake because the glut. & whey DO NOT go well with the Gatoraide powder.

Does BB.com sell any product that is just pure dextrose, tasteless, and can be mixed with my post workout chocolate whey shake?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See if your local store carries Now Foods, if they do, they have the ability to order dextrose from them. If they look at you stupid, tell them you want to order SKU # 6925

Some online stores carry from them as well. Now Foods also carries MaltoDextrin Powder, called carbo gain (old name carbo powder)>
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

SkullKrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    supplementdirect.com 11lb for $10
    "If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on men, he would kill himself" - Alexander Dumas