Denny Z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein Powder for old man

My dad is 58 and is just started working out in the gym seriously for the last 2 months, previously he is an avid runner, but never do any lifting before. Is it ok to supplement him with protein powder coz his diet consist of very little protein for almost his all life before ? and what protein powder do you think suitable and easy for his digestion (I was thinking of Optimum 100% whey). And also my 2 month pregnant wife is drooling over my protein shake, is it OK for her to take some?, will it benefit the baby too?

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The baby will get big muscles.

NJP55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my dad is 55 and he has been doing bodybuilding for a long time...He got me into it when i was 14 and recently he got hepatitis C and has been real sick....he just started lifting again and he's on Optimum Nutritions 100% whey....hes gained muscle back and his strength is up again.....its low in Carbs and has good protein and amino acids...perfect for everyone

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Geripro, the protein supplement that was designed specifically with seniors in mind! Coming soon in transdermal adult-diaper delivery system. Now available is the zero-carb prune flavor.

Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000) Cogar is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Protein Powder for old man

Originally posted by Denny Z
    My dad is 58 and is just started working out in the gym seriously for the last 2 months, previously he is an avid runner, but never do any lifting before. Is it ok to supplement him with protein powder coz his diet consist of very little protein for almost his all life before ? and what protein powder do you think suitable and easy for his digestion (I was thinking of Optimum 100% whey). And also my 2 month pregnant wife is drooling over my protein shake, is it OK for her to take some?, will it benefit the baby too?
    Give everyone more protein. Many medical experts like Dr. Scott Connelly say that today's diet does not have enough protein.
    Always learning.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Protein Powder for old man

Originally posted by Denny Z
    They can both use it and probably should in fact. Will harm neither. Its just protein remember?
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew