Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I Want Candy - Muscletech Gronk Protein Candy Bars

I have had some good protein bars in my time. I mean, Quest changed the game, right? But then Fitjoy came and made Quest seem like a Powerbar with some protein. And now we have the Muscletech Gronk Bar.

I received both Chocolate Caramel Peanut and Chocolate Deluxe. I'm not a chocolate girl (Yes, I realize I am a rare breed) so I dove into the Chocolate Caramel Peanut first. I grabbed it right after the gym as I was leaving to take my beast for a walk, as the macros (20 grams protein and 22 grams carbs) sounded just about perfect for a post workout snack.

Oh lordy, give me strength. The texture was amazing, chewy and soft, with delicious burnt sugar flavor and crunchy yummy peanuts. This wasn't quite a Snickers bar but oh so close. Not that I really remember what a Snickers tastes like LOL

Next up was the Chocolate Deluxe. Also soft with a great texture, cakey. It's all chocolate, and not too sweet which is good. I can't think of a candy bar that compares (maybe someone can school me), but possibly the texture of a dense chocolate covered brownie with chocolate chips on top? Again, it's not like it tastes so good that you can pretend it's not a protein bar at its core, but it's pretty good. Too good maybe, I could easily blow a whole day of macros on just these in an hour.

It is gluten free so if that's important to you, then you're all set. It's obviously a great substitute if you're trying to avoid candy and/or trying to increase your protein intake. As with all bars, it's in a convenient to-go package but isn't as calorie friendly as other protein options so those on poverty macros might not be able to make them fit. But then again, that Snickers bar isn't going to do you any favors either, so if you're going to indulge, grab a Muscletech Gronk bar instead. You can thank me later.

Edited to add: I can't wait for the Butterfinger or Reese's version!!! (please say you're doing that for the future)
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahaha "oh lordy give me strength"

Stunning pics! Glad you got them safe & sound~

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Hahaha "oh lordy give me strength"

Stunning pics! Glad you got them safe & sound~
    Thanks! Caramel is my #2 weakness with peanut butter being #1 You know how to make a girl happy
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    These look SOOOO good - thank you for your review.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woah woah not a chocolate girl?!?! Very rare indeed

Thank you for your review! I hope these will at least satiate some of your cravings a long your cut~
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by noxcuses08 View Post
    These look SOOOO good - thank you for your review.
    You are more than welcome to apply to ANY of our MT promos if you reside in the US

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love the review. I agree we need a butterfinger flavor ASAP.