Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SneepurPatrol's BodySpace

Need to shave entire body to pass hair folicle drug test (srs)

ok so i landed an awesome internship this summer at a fortune 500 company and they require a hair follicle drug test. i haven't done anything in several months and will most likely never do anything again ever just so i don't have to go through this again. i gotta shave my body hair cuz i've done a lot of things in the past when i was younger so i don't want to risk failing since i've never shaved places like my legs and armpits before. i'm keeping the hair on my head so they have somewhere to take samples from and because i know that hair is 100% clean. what should i tell the drug test place if they ask why i have no body hair? and i think the swimmer excuse is pretty lame tbh. also what should i tell my parents if they ask? i'd rather not have them know i've done drugs in the past.

CLIFFS
    -about to take hair follicle drug test
    -need to shave all hair on body except head to pass
    -need excuse if drug test place or parents ask why i'm hairless

Stats: 5'11", 50 lbs
    nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nord123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nord123's BodySpace
    "my boyfriend likes it that way"
    Jason Genova is gonna make it

Stats: 5'5", 119 lbs
    Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Frell has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Frell's BodySpace
    several months? by now its fallen out

Stats: 6'1", 217 lbs
    fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fitmember's BodySpace
    hair follicle tests go back 3 months atleast that's what they said when I had one done
    I never rep back

SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SneepurPatrol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Frell View Post
    several months? by now its fallen out
    just trying to be extra safe brah. i can't afford to lose this opportunity

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit waystid's BodySpace
    They'll take from your hair and/or armpit but if its been about 6 months since you've used anything youll be fine
    Dissolve my creatine into scalding hot water then chug it right away crew
    1.5xBw powerclean- 255lb
    2.67xBw DL- 455lb
    1.1xBw OHP (strict)- 185lb

Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Undeadlifter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm Good at writing skills, grammar, punctuation helping people and focusing on what I am suppose to be doing. I'm great with people, problem solving, communication, being creative, organization, following rules. I'm okay with math. I am very responsible. I am a leader not a follower. I like being and setting a good example. I am a extremely hard worker. I will do anything and all I can to satisfy our customers. When I make a commitment I stick to it.

Originally Posted by waystid View Post
    They'll take from your hair and/or armpit but if its been about 6 months since you've used anything youll be fine
    it's probably been more like 2-3. can't exactly remember

Stats: 0'1", 155 lbs
    strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strunz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit strunz's BodySpace
    lol @ them hair testing, phaggots.

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jasonjb's BodySpace
    if they ask why just tell them you always shave your body hair?

Stats: 6'3", 182 lbs
    ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChuckFinley12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ChuckFinley12's BodySpace
    Ask Ben Cousins how to do it.
    Ausbrahs will know what I mean
    Chuck Finley is forever.

Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    if they ask why just tell them you always shave your body hair?
    i feel like that's not normal lmao. especially legs and armpits

BodyPoints: 50
    montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit montecarlo's BodySpace
    i heard they like to use hair from eyebrows.

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DoWorkSon515 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DoWorkSon515's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Undeadlifter View Post
    I'm Good at writing skills, grammar, punctuation helping people and focusing on what I am suppose to be doing. I'm great with people, problem solving, communication, being creative, organization, following rules. I'm okay with math. I am very responsible. I am a leader not a follower. I like being and setting a good example. I am a extremely hard worker. I will do anything and all I can to satisfy our customers. When I make a commitment I stick to it.
    not funny phaggot. but aware
    *got windows tinted to pick nose while driving crew*
    *waits in car until jacked guys leave the gym crew*
    *spends 2 hours on hair before getting a haircut crew*
    *scared to buy protein powder in person crew*
    *curls more than he benches crew*

Registered User SpecialKMeister's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpecialKMeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpecialKMeister's BodySpace
    Your reason is that you do swimming.

Thank me later,

phaggot.

fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fitmember has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    i heard they like to use hair from eyebrows.

LOL, they shaved my chest
    I never rep back

Stats: 5'10", 194 lbs
    freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) freeburn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit freeburn's BodySpace
    nah won't work, they will pull a follicle from under the skin and it will be even easier for them covered with your fresh drug laced DNA
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

1/4" from manmore status jiMithing11's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 156 lbs
    jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiMithing11 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jiMithing11's BodySpace
    why would you think the hair on your head is 100% clean, but the hair on your body is not? you know that all hair falls out regularly and grows back, yes?
    Lifelong Cubs fan

starting weight: 141.5 (01-11-12)
    target weight: 180

Winter is coming. Pepper thine angus.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    nah won't work, they will pull a follicle from under the skin and it will be even easier for them covered with your fresh drug laced DNA
    Or they will just tell him nevermind or comeback when his hair grow back....If you haven't done anything for 3 months your good OP....I had a test done and tey said It goes back 3 months...unless they lied to me
    I never rep back

Originally Posted by jiMithing11 View Post
    why would you think the hair on your head is 100% clean, but the hair on your body is not? you know that all hair falls out regularly and grows back, yes?
    yes that's true but i don't think it fell out at a fast enough rate for it to be clean. i've done stuff even within the last year, probably enough to show up too if those hairs are still there. i just don't want to take any chances. and i get frequent haircuts so i know my hair is clean. i've been trying to let it grow so they have enough sample to take and aren't too suspicious

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    Or they will just tell him nevermind or comeback when his hair grow back....If you haven't done anything for 3 months your good OP....I had a test done and tey said It goes back 3 months...unless they lied to me
    lady in HR was telling me they take 2-3 inches and i know hair grows at a rate of 0.5in per month. idk if she was bull****tin cuz i told her i don't have hair anywhere on my body that's 2-3 inches long

Stats: 5'5", 350 lbs
    SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaliorUSN has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaliorUSN's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SneepurPatrol View Post
    i feel like that's not normal lmao. especially legs and armpits
    tell them you are a swimmer
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Snapchat @J_Linx

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xSlick1x has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xSlick1x's BodySpace
    When the fukk did companies decide they own us?!!! What the fuk business is it of some company what you do in your free time? So sick of companies thinking that not only do they have a right to do this but that the same employee who was amazing a minute ago is now a common street junkie cause it turns out he smoked a joint with some friends Saturday night.

It sucks because the phaggots who let this happen are the same ones who give up all our rights. The people who say "doesn't make a difference to me cause I'm not doing anything wrong". Fukking hate these idiots and if you ever needed any more proof that they're sheep here it fukking is! They let their companies run their entire lives. It's called working for a living, not living for working!!!

Yes fukking mad. I don't even smoke weed or anything either! Just the principle.
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) waystid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit waystid's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    OP listen to this guy he knows what's up

Only way to pass is to filet your skin off. If they ask why just say its for aesthetics and ask if they're mirin your striations
    Dissolve my creatine into scalding hot water then chug it right away crew
    1.5xBw powerclean- 255lb
    2.67xBw DL- 455lb
    1.1xBw OHP (strict)- 185lb

Stats: 210 lbs
    Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jestbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jestbrah's BodySpace
    just say you hate having hair on your body anywhere but your head...

I always shave arms legs and armpits and tan because bitches love tan smooth skin on guyhs with muscles

Stats: 2'3", 5 lbs
    mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mfitty9000 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mfitty9000's BodySpace
    lol at drug testing

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeeezNuttz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DeeezNuttz's BodySpace
    Bro just say you were in colorado for a month
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonpounder311 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Ok captain obvious

Lets see.. when I interviewed this dude he had hair, I tell him to go in for a drug test and his entire body is bald. Wonder what could have happend.

Lay off the drugs for a while hippy.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    / \
    ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲

Originally Posted by xSlick1x View Post
    When the fukk did companies decide they own us?!!! What the fuk business is it of some company what you do in your free time? So sick of companies thinking that not only do they have a right to do this but that the same employee who was amazing a minute ago is now a common street junkie cause it turns out he smoked a joint with some friends Saturday night.

It sucks because the phaggots who let this happen are the same ones who give up all our rights. The people who say "doesn't make a difference to me cause I'm not doing anything wrong". Fukking hate these idiots and if you ever needed any more proof that they're sheep here it fukking is! They let their companies run their entire lives. It's called working for a living, not living for working!!!

Yes fukking mad. I don't even smoke weed or anything either! Just the principle.
    i completely agree 100% brah. i don't think it's the company's business what you do in your free time as long as it doesn't affect your work. however there's nothing we can do about it and i gotta follow their rules if i wanna work for them. no worries tho, making mad bank >>>> drugs. i'm not even a regular user of anything, just something i do once in a while but i guess no more for me so i never have to worry about this chet again.

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jodalife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jodalife's BodySpace
    Say you are a bodybuilder and have a show soon.

do u even lift lab guy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast