dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dakidztownboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

chris jones physiques of greatness

i was wondering if anyone out there has met chris jones of physiques of greatness on youtube? i love his videos and i was wondering if you have met him and if he was a nice guy or an ******* in person. Just curious so if you have let me know

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro, Ive gut sum bad newzz

]
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrnaGora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i met him... he isnt that friendly azz youtube ***** you see in the videos

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chris jones is the goat. he dont suck up to people. nick wright lifts for 7 yrs and has no chest lol at people that goto him for advice

jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Eandretta96 View Post

]
    Wooooooow never knew he'd be like that, if you happen to give a fck

abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abidz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Eandretta96 View Post

]
    Let's cut him some slack cause it was obvious in his videos the diet was getting to him back then

jaleelsaleh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell ya man. I literally work out at the same gym as him and hes always trying to get me to jump on a video. Hes a really nice guy, so im sure the people talking dirty have never actually met him.

donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) donsemi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A friend of mine met him at the expo. Said he is literally the person you see in the videos. Funny, Direct and friendly.