LAPIII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much apple cider vinegar is equivalent to eating an apple?

We've all heard the old adage that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. So how much ACV should I drink per day. It is suggested online that I add 2 teaspoons in 8 oz. of water 3 times a day. What does the book 'Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System' say? Or what do you suggest?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LAPIII View Post
    We've all heard the old adage that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. So how much ACV should I drink per day. It is suggested online that I add 2 teaspoons in 8 oz. of water 3 times a day. What does
    'Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System' say? Or what do you suggest?
    this
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Many of the nutrients found in apples are destroyed during the fermentation process. I would say you cannot replace an Apple with any amount of vinegar. There are no scientific studies that support apple cider vinegar boost your immune system.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know about your question, but a cup of this with a little dish soap mixed in is a great trap to keep those little fruit fly gnats from prospering.

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mix 1 oz to 1 quart of water and drink one of those a day. No need to get crazy about it. I'll drink many more of these if I feel like I may come down with something. Always works like a charm for me.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    they arent the same
    there is no fiber or many other micros in vinegar
    however, it is good to use and I use it to flavor veggies, meats, make marinades w/
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head