DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Exclamation How do you warmp/stretches up for Squats?

Well I'm reaching pretty heavy weight noadays for squats. I don't want to get injured and want to be flexible

Can you guys suggest some good stretches/warmups?

Thanks

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you don't stretch before squats

konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) konyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Foam roll, dynamic warmup (highknees, buttkickers, fire hydrants, leg swings, knee hugs, walking lunges etc..) Look it up on youtube so much stuff out there

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    you don't stretch before squats
    I don't care, i just need stretches that I could do to become more flexible.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Pardon me, OPie, but do I see a tiny penor in your avi? At least that's what it looks like to me.

To answer your question, do hip circles, leg swings (front, side & rear) and lastly, sumo squats (to help loosen the hips). Also do some ankle mobility drills.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Pardon me, OPie, but do I see a tiny penor in your avi? At least that's what it looks like to me.

To answer your question, do hips circles, leg swings (front, side & rear) and lastly, sumo squats (to help loosen the hips). Also do some ankle mobility drills.
    wat and thanks

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10/10 quality thread OP
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    warm up the hip flexors/groin, bodyweight squats, dynamic stretches, get in the bottom position and force my knees out with my elbows, etc

avi/stats are outdated NickTammerine's Avatar
    NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DjShaun View Post
    Rear double glute spread will get a nice stretch for ya, OP.
    Always Pick 7 crew

b:295
    s:365
    d:405

[] bulking
    [x] cutting

"Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels."

Quest to rep-altering power

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by DjShaun View Post
    Do the following at the end of your squat/lower sessions:

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Do the following at the end of your squat/lower sessions:

Appreciate the help man (srs)

RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask..._08-10-03.html

Scroll down to "DeFranco's Agile Eight"
    Yo momma's research methodology is so flawed...