Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone like eating chicks snatches?

Done it before, will do it if requested but personally think dat chits groce.
    No thanks Lisa.

Inb4 ops an *******

brb gettin peeled' Baba_ghanoush's Avatar
    Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baba_ghanoush is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eats out randos crew, love that shi.t i cant help myself. Gotta be careful though, i got thrush throat one time...fukin throat was worse than having strep throat, obviously didnt learn my lesson cause i continue to do it

lol forgot another funny story...this was freshman year, banged this sorority sloot at this party and obvs ate her out, it was dark though. When i came back out to the party my boys were like "whats that in the corners of your mouth/lips??" i had fukin dried crusted blood in the corners of my mouth and all under my fingernails....god damn sloot was on the rag, i knew that shi.t tasted too much like pennies but i was too fukked up to put two and two together...
    Last edited by Baba_ghanoush; 04-26-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10) bizlasty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Baba_ghanoush View Post
    eats out randos crew, love that shi.t i cant help myself. Gotta be careful though, i got thrush throat one time...fukin throat was worse than having strep throat, obviously didnt learn my lesson cause i continue to do it
    Pretty much the reason why I don't like it. Know dat feel

BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillySitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no thanks, weiner, mouth, not even gay, etc

Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garrett75x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ♠SO CAL CREW♠

**MISC Horsehead Firearms Crew**

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RANDOMS???? dude.... wtf... dating? yes. random hookup? NO.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RW2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    InB4 YAIAMSOMEBODY

JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes

dive into my half filipino / half mexican gf's cooter all the time

smells so ****ing good

StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More of a clean weiner guy
    notevengay

Originally Posted by Garrett75x View Post
    Lold sofaking hard. Repped

StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoshuaTBH View Post
    yes

smells so ****ing good
    I also enjoy the smell of tacos

Originally Posted by JoshuaTBH View Post
    yes

smells so ****ing good
    Sounds deliteful

lol forgot another funny story...this was freshman year, banged this sorority sloot at this party and obvs ate her out, it was dark though. When i came back out to the party my boys were like "whats that in the corners of your mouth/lips??" i had fukin dried crusted blood in the corners of my mouth and all under my fingernails....god damn sloot was on the rag, i knew that shi.t tasted too much like pennies but i was too fukked up to put two and two together...
    Brb throwing up

ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Especially when the girl had an aesthetic as fuarkkkkkkkk vagine and arse hole...hnnnnnnngggggg. Only after shower though do I get srs with it. Otherwise I give a few tease licks then say hit the shower cuz

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Def not going down on randos.

but TFW she starts grinding on your face cause it feels so good, then you move up her body and put it inside her and she cant even take it. Yes, you could say I like it.

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly I'd rather have a nice clean wiener in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

Originally Posted by Tumors View Post
    Def not going down on randos.

but TFW she starts grinding on your face cause it feels so good, then you move up her body and put it inside her and she cant even take it. Yes, you could say I like it.
    Too romantic/10

QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will Put in Reps of hard work for Rep

Laurier Uni Brah lulz

*MISC TORONTO CREW*

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Baba.... I really tempted to neg you... that's real gross... lol
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nah ive yet to actually see one.

MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000)
    They gotta be hot
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

Originally Posted by daysoftheweek View Post
    nah ive yet to actually see one.
    Shh no more tears, only dreams now

daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bizlasty View Post
    Shh no more tears, only dreams now
    i had a dream a christian guy i know irl bought me a hooker out of pity and i woke up right as we were gonna get down

jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50) purpleshortscm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do it just like this

***Misc Firearms Crew***

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first time in high school - I was with my gf, we were all over each other, and I was working my way down there, all of a sudden it was like this primal urge took over and I dove into that vag. Been hooked on it ever since.

opie, maybe your girl needs to shower?

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bizlasty View Post
    Too romantic/10
    brb getting a girl to orgasm is too romantic. good luck to you?

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT OP ate out a girl for the first time yesterday

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread makes me uncomfortable and idk why
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know this feel.