Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool E_P_C celebrates 2 Years with AEN, APE giveaway!!!

Like the title says why not give away some free stuff to celebrate?!?!

To win describe your top "APE moment" of the Year so far. Can be anything from deadlifting 5 plates for reps, getting that squat PR of 350, or maybe something not even related to working out. Just post it up and on Sunday I will randomly pick Two Winners to receive an 80ct Bottle of APE and 3 Sample Packs of the New Presurge

Rules:

There are none, except Greens only

And go.....

What is APE?

Link to Store:http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Alpha Performance Enhancer™

TESTOSTERONE, Body Recomposition, Performance Optimizer

with

TestoSurge™ & GlycoCarn®

More than a Narrowly-focused Testosterone Booster

APE™ provides FOUR Clinically-backed powerful attributes in ONE comprehensive product formulation:

1. Maximize Testosterone Production Beyond Natural Levels
    • 22% Greater Increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE in ONLY 12 Hours after ingestion*
    • Increase BIO-AVAILABLE TESTOSTERONE 1.8 Times After 8 Weeks*

2. Refine Your Physique Beyond Genetic Limitations
    • Over 2 times Greater FAT LOSS After Just 8 Weeks of usage* (get lean & shredded).*

3. Improve “Alpha-Maleness” Beyond Normal Capacity & Intensity
    • Sex Drive, Libido, Vigor & Vitality Enhancement in both the short term and long term*
    • Inhibit Estrogen (Anti-Aromatase)*

4. Enhance Vascularity & Athletic Performance Beyond Normal Limits
    • Increase Nitric Oxide (NO), thus increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles*
    • Increase Endurance & Performance during repetitive high intensity exercise*

APE User Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

More information: http://www.aenutrition.com/ape.html

|~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How the time flys. You've certainly become an essential part of the team.Look forward to our most successful year yet.

Thank you sir for your hard work and dedication.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    How the time flys. You've certainly become an essential part of the team.Look forward to our most successful year yet.

Thank you sir for your hard work and dedication.
    Strong first reply
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - paid off my car (only took 7 years..lol)
    - in another 4 weeks...I should be at my target weight (185). First time in 15 years+
    - motivated 3 co workers to sign up at the gym since the beginning of this year

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats!! You must be doing something right and it goes to show your total faith in the brand you represent.

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey E_P_C,

Hmmm, ape moment, I don't know.

I tried vertical leg press for strength for the first time the other day and pressed 8 plates for around 10 reps, which made me feel pretty APE. Or when I squatted 300 for 10 reps on the same day.

* I know it's not a lot but I felt pretty cool about it lol
    Last edited by RebelPoet; 04-25-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Reacted like a boss when the fire alarm of the building which I am the loner security guard in went off, minor damages only and boss's were impressed by how I handled things especially when I've only been there for 3months and only dealt wiht minor incidents. (I don't have access to the building itself, so gotta react fast etc)
    - Hit 365lbs DL PR a week before I injured my lower back, proud of myself one week, hate myself the other. Haha.

Edit: Damn, how could I forget this one.
    - I used to have a security contract in a place in the middle of nowhere. My job was basically to patrol around and make sure nobody steals anything from this area, nor break anything near the building... basically tell everyone this is a private property and ask them to leave if I encounter someone. The place was in a kind of ghetto, and I'd have homeless people always wandering around and stuff. I actually started to get to know some of them and ended up letting the cool ones sleep just by the door as long as they'd leave a few hours before people started coming in for work. One day, as I'm going around the corner, there's some skinny homeless bastard that was waiting for me there with a screwdriver and attempts to stab me with it the very moment I turn that corner. I had a good reaction and managed to dodge it, take it away from him with some wrist control and pin him down to the ground before some other homeless guys came by to help and keep the guy down while I called the cops, supervisor and stuff. Felt like my heart was gonna beat itself out of my chest afterwards, Jesus Christ. But yea, decided getting killed wasn't worth the ****ty pay from that contract, so I got transferred to a safe area 5mins away from home where I can watch movies and play on my tablet all night. Too bad I only work there on the weekends, ha!
    Last edited by Murrock; 04-27-2013 at 02:30 AM.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet offering right here, been wanting to try this product for some time now! Ape moment, for me I wouldn't say any one specific weight is overly impressive at the moment but overall the day I was able to pull some old clothes out I would not let me wife toss cause I told her I would fit back in them and they looked better this time around then the did when I bought them. 60 pounds down so far and it has been a journey! Otherwise, right now I'm coaching my son's baseball team, have two daughters playing softball, working my full time job and still keeping up with 4-6 days in the gym, some days I'm there when they open at 4am and other days I'm there from 9p-midnight, just trying the fact I've been able to keep up with the routine with everything going on is APE like!

Good luck all!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my APE moment was doing weighted pullups with 90 pounds attached for 8 reps !! I should win

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure if it counts as an APE moment....but I had a XL shirt that I bought 6 years ago and my mom thought I was a stupid moron to have bought that T because I only weighed in at 147lbs back then however I loved the funky Tommy Hilfiger logo on it and I just HAD to get it ! I had it burried in one of the suitcases and 3 weeks ago when I was going through my old stuff I found it again ! Followed my instinct and put it on without a second thought and what do you know........It didn't make me feel like Snoop Dogg......I actually filled the shirt

Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PochoStrong View Post
    2nd.
    Howzit Hawaiian Lolz. First time seeing another kanaka on this site

Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kaulanana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -One time at paddling practice, the younger boys were carrying the canoe in. 6 kids carrying a 400+ lb canoe, that is. Well, I saw they were struggling & in the nick of time the two guys in the back slipped I guess and I was able to react fast enough to save the canoe and guys from serious damages.
    -as for workouts, I've just recently reached my goal of pumping out 20 pull-ups. ( good form and all! )

Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not well educated on test boosters so I'm not entering this giveaway (also logging for iForce at the moment) but would love to share an APE moment.

So this is gonna be back in my high school days the days that I felt most APE!!! So here we go back in high school freshman year and i aint talking end of freshman year im talking before the summer to be a freshman even end so I was pretty much still a 8th grader so I joined football and first thing we do is hit the weight room my coach was really loud and big and he looked like he could bench and squat a house seriously MASSIVE and he asks each of us how much we can bench squat and dead lift and he says if you don't know then do the workout and find out I told him I didn't know but being that I've lifted in middle school with my uncle on my bench I was already at 135 and my squat was already at 185 that's without belt or anything just straight raw to me I didn't think that was much being that my uncle always pusher me and told me to never be satisfied so I thought well then I guess everyone lifts this and maybe even more but no that wasn't the case so in front of all my new classmates and upper classmen I went on the bench and benched 135 8 times and they were all clapping and cheering me on and when I got up all these people I didn't know were giving me hi fives and stuff it was pretty awesome and I felt like a complete APE most of the other kids in my class were only benching the bar so I was feeling pretty APE.
    Where The Good Stuff

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well my workouts are what some would call not normal. I do full body everyday but different type of exercises and in different ways. giant sets with no rest in between exercises, only at the end and they are heavy day, descent pyramid, high speed and so on. 2 weeks ago I did something that even I was amazed at it.

It was on the second giant set of my workout
    3 super sets of 6 reps
    seat delt press
    alt forward lunge
    low inc db press
    db row on incl bench
    db roman deadlift 10reps on this one
    db push press

suppose to use same weight for all exercises in the giant set. dont know if it was because i took an extra scoop of pre workout or cuz i mixed a heavy dose of beta alanine on my bcaa drink. feeling confident and i did first giant set with 50s and 60s. once i got to the one above I grabbed the 70s and started going at it. Felt bit heavy but got it done, went to 75s on 2nd set and finished 3rd set with the 85s!

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weighing 180 pounds being only 18 and benching 295 by 3 for 4 sets and getting all the reps is definintely by ape moment

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm ape moment...there are so many! Obviously the biggest one not just over the last year but in my life was having my baby girl Nora born.

#2 dead lifting 500lbs
    #3 walking away from a real good job to pursue something that I love and am passionate about!

Congrats on 2 years EPC!!!!
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post

To win describe your top "APE moment" of the Year so far. Can be anything from deadlifting 5 plates for reps, getting that squat PR of 350, or maybe something not even related to working out. Just post it up and on Sunday I will randomly pick Two Winners to receive an 80ct Bottle of APE and 3 Sample Packs of the New Presurge

I haven't had any APE moments in the gym thus far in the year. However, I am in school for secondary education in history. My APE moment of the year was when I had to take my Praxis II test, which is the test need to pass to be certified to teach. I went into the testing center focused. I studied my ass off for a good month before hand. This test is very hard for social studies teachers because it is broken down into world history, US history, political science, geography, economics, and psychology. When one registers, we do not know what part of US or world history we'll get tested on. It could be ANYTHING at ANY TIME in history. This makes it super hard. Anyways, I went into the testing center with confidence and finished with confidence. Wen I pressed submit and saw my score, I passed with a pretty high grade. That was my APE moment of the year, now when I graduate next spring, I can start my career.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my big APE moment was from last fall when I got married

but so far, this year, it's probably that I have kept at it and sticking to my cut, can't wait for it to be over but will continue as long as it takes to hit my goal

rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpjones68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

just bringing my personal best on a daily basis...forward never back.

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My biggest APE moment this year was only two days ago! I'm still a newb lifter so my lifts are pretty weak but I did my first muslce up! I'm wicked excited because few of my friends that I workout with can do one and it's kind of a big moment/deal amongst my friend group. I felt like an APE instantly because alot of kids in the gym my age/size try doing them and fail so I felt like a beast!
    "You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My APE moment of the year...

Well, it is quite a simple thing to describe. Seeing that I've had a couple shoulder surgeries on my right shoulder, lifting heavy weights as a goal for upper body is almost non-existent. I lift upper body for the look, not the amount of weight I push/pull. So, I need something to challenge me in the gym; something to strive for. Since I have a healthy pair of legs and core, I make that challenge barbell back squat. That is my one lift where I try to push 110% and really take pride in it. I have been weighing around 182-186lbs for the past several months, yet my squat consistently goes up little by little. About a month ago I decided to test out how I faired with 4 plates on each side (405lbs). My APE moment came when I was able to hit it for 4 reps which were about an inch to an inch & a half away from parallel. Holy cow was I proud, seeing that my genetics provide me with chicken legs and I am only tipping the scale at around 185lbs of bodyweight. I must mention that I do not squat with a belt either (core strength, woooooo!).

I've heard great things about APE. I would absolutely love to give it a try. Promise that I'd make great use of the bottle (and the pre-workout samples as well!) .

Edit: Figure I might as well put up my video of 405lb squat. Never notice how long I rest between some of my reps :O. Maybe APE can help me get those 4 reps down to parallel?
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) YellowMamba91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was having a bad day and not too much time to work out so I went into the gym and after a quick warm up on the bench, pushed 335 for a pr. I still haven't been able to go within 10 pounds of it since but I made it look easy that day. I think I hurt the guy on the next bench's ego

Good luck to all!

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh yea, defiently in on this. I will update this when I get home.

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My APE moment of the year so far was hitting the promotion at work that I was working on for the last 2 years. Man did that ever feel good!

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My APE moment was when I baught my 80 caps bottle of APE with the 20% Discount lol
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My best moment so far has been insane sex with my wife from the boost of test! I hope this counts.

Serious btw.
    -Adam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154919263 -> my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155539983 -> Juggernaut HP Log! - Current
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154734433 -> Push10 Hemavol StimFree Log - Over

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    My APE moment was when I baught my 80 caps bottle of APE with the 20% Discount lol
    lol This x2.

Grats EPC
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) champ2685 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Ape Moment:

I was killing it at the gym one day working my chest.
    Started to use the bench and I was lost in thought when I was putting the plates on the bar and I accidentally dropped a 45lbs plate on my foot.
    I got mad and threw the plate at the wall putting a hole in the wall.
    I never went back to that gym location.

Since then I try to stay more focused, but I still throw stuff when I'm mad...

Also I have a ape like hairy chest.
    lol

adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by champ2685 View Post
    My Ape Moment:

I was killing it at the gym one day working my chest.
    Started to use the bench and I was lost in thought when I was putting the plates on the bar and I accidentally dropped a 45lbs plate on my foot.
    I got mad and threw the plate at the wall putting a hole in the wall.
    I never went back to that gym location.

Since then I try to stay more focused, but I still throw stuff when I'm mad...

Also I have a ape like hairy chest.
    lol
    When I was 15 in high school my weight training coach called me a fatass, I was lifting 225 for the 15th rep and hadnt ever lifted, this was maybe 2 weeks into my freshman year, so I racked the weight, walked off for a second and picked up a 25 pound plate and nailed him right in the chest.

EDIT: Was not taking ape at 15, has nothing to do with APE lol.
    -Adam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154919263 -> my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155539983 -> Juggernaut HP Log! - Current
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154734433 -> Push10 Hemavol StimFree Log - Over