jeffreygrubbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burning supplement

Other then a good cardio Routine,
    what would be the best supplements to add to my supplements to help burn extra fat fast. My biggest problem area is my belly fat and love handles im having such a hard time getting them down anything you guys can think of then just Cardio. I hate cardio but do it everyday. I would like to take something to help me loose it faster.
    I don't care if its all Natural or has Stimulants in it. I just want the best of the best to help me get the losses faster.

I'm down to try anything?

Any thoughts or Advice anyone can give me?

I also take a pre workout or C4 so I would also like to know if taking a fat burner would have any Affect on my pre workout?

I heard there are some supplements that change the way your body burns fat. Taking your fat burning property's from carbs to Excess fat cells in the body. Does anyone know what that is. I could be very much Mistaken. But if I knew everything about everything I wouldn't be asking for help. So all the help you can give is very much Appreciated.

Thoughts/Advice anyone?

iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet above all else. I haven't done cardio in like 2 years, as you can control your weight with diet and will power alone.

But that doesn't mean I don't have fat loss stacks. Regular EC stacks, DCP + bulk TTA, iForce Dexaprine, original oxy exile pro, burn 24, alphaburn.. Quite a few you can choose from.

If you do get a strong stim fat burner I'd prob space it a little away from your c4 dosing time. I'm pretty stim tolerant, but made the mistake once of EC stack + 2 scoops WF + 2 caps of OG dexaprine pre wo on an empty stomach and was out of my damn mind. Never again.
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

Steelers | Blazers | Braves | Oregon Ducks

Originally Posted by iRobzilla View Post
    Diet above all else. I haven't done cardio in like 2 years, as you can control your weight with diet and will power alone.

But that doesn't mean I don't have fat loss stacks. Regular EC stacks, DCP + bulk TTA, iForce Dexaprine, original oxy exile pro, burn 24, alphaburn.. Quite a few you can choose from.

If you do get a strong stim fat burner I'd prob space it a little away from your c4 dosing time. I'm pretty stim tolerant, but made the mistake once of EC stack + 2 scoops WF + 2 caps of OG dexaprine pre wo on an empty stomach and was out of my damn mind. Never again.
    Thanks man,

But what is,
    EC stacks, DCP + bulk TTA,
    I don't know what the Abbreviations stand for. I tried looking them up by what u wrote down and nothing came up. I could just be a dummy! Lol.

iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRobzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EC - ephedrine + caffine. Google hotnfit for proper dosing.
    DCP - damage control protocol by genomyx.
    Tta - one of the main ingredients in DCP, adding it to DCP will prolong the usage and make the DCP last a bit longer. SNS makes affordable bulk tta.
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

Steelers | Blazers | Braves | Oregon Ducks

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eating in a calorie deficit will help you lose the fat. If you need a little energy and some appetitie supressant look into HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite.

AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat in a caloric deficit, do HIIT 1-2 times a week, and look into yohimbine HCL + caffeine to help mobilize stomach fat.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

ISSA CFT

em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) em3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC is the most tried and tested basic fat loss stack/sup there is.

Of course your #1 priority should be nutrition.

I personally just started taking 3 days ago Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, has some good feedback regarding it and the formula seems solid.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet, and good workout program

I say do some 30 second all out sprints rest 2 minutes repeat 6 times and do it 3 times a week

Check out Natural-Efx or Lean-Efx refined

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fo...tural-efx.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fo...x-refined.html
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Originally Posted by AntonisD View Post
    Eat in a caloric deficit, do HIIT 1-2 times a week, and look into yohimbine HCL + caffeine to help mobilize stomach fat.
    Is HIIT; high intensity training? Again don't know what the Abbreviations stand for?

Thanks guys much Appreciated. Keep them coming. All the advice I can get goes a long way. Where's a good link to see what kind of nutrition program I should be in for dropping as much fat as possible Preferably around the belly and love handle area. And more supplement suggestions are always welcome. Thanks again for the guys that have already pitched in.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Eating in a calorie deficit will help you lose the fat. If you need a little energy and some appetitie supressant look into HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite.
    This ^ but definitely space it out a few hours from your pre. You don't want to overstim and get jitters, palpitations etc.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jeffreygrubbs View Post
    Is HIIT; high intensity training? Again don't know what the Abbreviations stand for?
    High intensitity interval training, a type of aerobic exercise.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

ISSA CFT

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    formutech has two good ones.

if you want some stims go with lean efx

if you dont then natural lean efx.

both are solid.
    good luck man
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have mentioned, your diet is really what is going to determine your weight loss. If you don't have a specific calorie number for which you're aiming every day I'd suggest spending some time reading in the nutrition section to figure one out.

Beyond that, in terms of supplementation, I'd recommend checking out ErgoGenix' rave reviewed stack - ErgoShred and ErgoBolic - both of which come with a free 42ct ErgoShred
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Manubebe1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Honestly if u are looking to drop weight, don't take EC stacks... no offense to anyone but (it doesn't work for weight loss it works for muscle gain) and u sound like u r in the weight loss phase: Get ur paper and pen ready:

Here's what u gotta do:
    1) replace everything in ur kitchen!! (only buy veggies, eggs, 2%milk, 2% yogurt, natural almonds, fruits, and 0 sugar oatmeal and gallons of water)
    2) don't let anyone bring junk to ur house!!!!if someone does then they don't respect u (take it and throw it in the trash in front of their eyes!!!
    3)eat 5 times a day every 3 hours!! never go hungry and NEVER EAT JUNK
    4)THE BEST DIET PILL (and I tried several trust me!!) is OXYELITE PRO best appetite suppressant!!
    5) workout everyday (cardio and weights 30 - 50 minutes very little rest in between each set) 6 days a week with 1 day rest (1 day rest is VERY important or u will hit a plateau and stop losing)

I know exactly how u feel please listen to me and u will shed those pounds off soooo quickly u will thank me for the rest of ur life.

Originally Posted by jeffreygrubbs View Post
    Thanks man,

But what is,
    EC stacks, DCP + bulk TTA,
    I don't know what the Abbreviations stand for. I tried looking them up by what u wrote down and nothing came up. I could just be a dummy! Lol.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ The poster above me just released some of the worst advice I've seen in quite a long time. With the exception of keeping your kitchen stocked with water, disregard every letter that came through her keyboard.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AntonisD View Post
    High intensitity interval training, a type of aerobic exercise.
    HIIT > everything else
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Calorie deficit diet
    - Cardio (HIIT, MISS or LISS)
    - EC stack (or just caffeine)
    - Stay consistent

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    As others have mentioned, your diet is really what is going to determine your weight loss. If you don't have a specific calorie number for which you're aiming every day I'd suggest spending some time reading in the nutrition section to figure one out.

Beyond that, in terms of supplementation, I'd recommend checking out ErgoGenix' rave reviewed stack - ErgoShred and ErgoBolic - both of which come with a free 42ct ErgoShred
    This^^^......unbeatable stack.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio