hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hakbulk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

best supplment combo

Ive been training for 2 years and i got a little muslce i am currently training triceps alot and ive been drinking bsn true mass. i have a high metabolism so i dont gain weight. my triceps are my most focused bodypart and i was wondering what are your best supplments that you use i only have one supplement and im trying to bulk up but my muscles are are not doing what i want i know that a clean diet is the best way to bulk up but i have different meals a day and sometimes i cheat by drinkin soda but mostly i have been eating clean.

can anybody give me advice on diets and supplments if i should have more then 1 supplement and if its better to diet then supplements or diet and supplements is good

any help will be greatly appreciated

PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhysiqueJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By your body stats

I would continue taking your truemass but I would switch it out for MusclePharm Combat Powder.
    Take a post workout shake with 100% monohydrate creatine, and make sure your drinking WATER!! this will help you gain some size and strength in the end .

I also take Karbolyn before a workout stacked with I-rush and I've been getting decent results from it ! Make sure your getting this daily!!

2882 calories
    360 g carbs
    216 g protein
    64 g fat

Those are your macronutrient stats you need!

Need any more advice hit up the forums, or message me on here

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you lack sufficient protein then use whey. If not then buy creatine I guess
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

shreddedvic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the best supplement combo ever is whey protein + creatine in terms of most efficient and economical use.

dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hakbulk View Post
    Ive been training for 2 years and i got a little muslce i am currently training triceps alot and ive been drinking bsn true mass. i have a high metabolism so i dont gain weight. my triceps are my most focused bodypart and i was wondering what are your best supplments that you use i only have one supplement and im trying to bulk up but my muscles are are not doing what i want i know that a clean diet is the best way to bulk up but i have different meals a day and sometimes i cheat by drinkin soda but mostly i have been eating clean.

can anybody give me advice on diets and supplments if i should have more then 1 supplement and if its better to diet then supplements or diet and supplements is good

Wtf, you have been lifting for 2 years and still have no idea what you are doing? Sorry man but you need to do some research..... f*ck the supplements till you learn proper nutrition and get your diet in check. Your diet is way more important than any supplement.

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i heard meat and vegetables work really well
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just get on a proven program, eat more, sleep more, don't over train, drink lots of water.

And I agree with Dustin. Read some stickies, do general research. If you like watching videos about fitness, Athlene-X has a great channel. I believe he was the head physical therapist for the Mets? Regardless, it was an MLB club. He has a lot of great tips. I STRONGLY recommend checking his stuff out.

BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shreddedvic View Post
    I think the best supplement combo ever is whey protein + creatine in terms of most efficient and economical use.
    This.

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hakbulk View Post

From your post, it looks like you need a mind refresh. Things like "training triceps a lot", "taking X supplement thinking it makes a difference", "clean diet", "different meals a day" need to be ostracized out of your brain. Do some research yourself, and don't be too quick to believe everything you read.

Originally Posted by dustin31995 View Post
    Wtf, you have been lifting for 2 years and still have no idea what you are doing? Sorry man but you need to do some research..... f*ck the supplements till you learn proper nutrition and get your diet in check. Your diet is way more important than any supplement.
    This.

mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mike222222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lifting for 2 years
    5'5'' 125 pounds

Please bulk.