Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How Do People Like Zyzz/Jeff Seid Stay so lean and build muscle?

I understand how to get lean with the calorie in vs out method, But how does this work with bulking? These shredded "stars" are always so lean while working out and bulking. What are they doing?

Q: During my bulks, I gain a lot of fat in my midsection, enough to cover my abs and It's really annoying because I know I have abs that are great, which I've been working on forever, just covered up, But I want to put on more muscle before a cut. Does this happen to you guys?

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michaelmmm View Post
    I understand how to get lean with the calorie in vs out method, But how does this work with bulking? These shredded "stars" are always so lean while working out and bulking. What are they doing?

Q: During my bulks, I gain a lot of fat in my midsection, enough to cover my abs and It's really annoying because I know I have abs that are great, which I've been working on forever, just covered up, But I want to put on more muscle before a cut. Does this happen to you guys?
    Well zyzz is dead. That is how he stays lean. RIp though

Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Michaelmmm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    not very helpful

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You asked what are they doing and I told you what he is doing.

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You really don't know what they're doing?

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well its very easy, to bulk and stay lean when u are on certain supplements

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ignoring the steroid usage, it's very difficult, but possible. You can still put on muscle without bulking... you seem to think if you exercise but maintain calories you wont put on muscle?!

tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they get really big and then cut. or just eat like a small calorie surplus so they don't gain much bodyfat while they're bulking.. but for most people if you want to gain a lot of muscle and be really huge you just have to deal with having belly fat for a little while until you reach your ideal weight.. like if you want to be 180 pounds ripped you could bulk up to like 220 with 20% bodyfat and then cut down.. or something like that

Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ridin' bicyclessss

Originally Posted by tnelson1134 View Post
    they get really big and then cut. or just eat like a small calorie surplus so they don't gain much bodyfat while they're bulking.. but for most people if you want to gain a lot of muscle and be really huge you just have to deal with having belly fat for a little while until you reach your ideal weight.. like if you want to be 180 pounds ripped you could bulk up to like 220 with 20% bodyfat and then cut down.. or something like that

Whats ideal for the height of 5'75 to be shredded? I currently weight give or take around 155 lb. I'd like a physique of not skinny-shredded. I know zyzz btw took roids at one point, but I hear otherwise for Jeff. Regardless, they both are great and much respect.

Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000) Sethinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    First bicycles

Second having a perfect diet, diet is 80% of the game
    "While your to busy tryin to fit in, ima stand out"

♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚

Rep on site^^

patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joooooooooooooooooooooooooce
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 395
    Deadlift: 405

OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they take special supplements. for a natural the optimal way to go about it is to bulk for 8- 12 months in a surplus gaining 1-2 pounds a month getting progressively stronger in your lifts. if your just in a surplus without a optimal training program getting stronger in your lifts overtime than you will only gain fat. but fat gain is always going to come with a bulk but it should always be 1-2 pounds a month since you can only gain so much muscle naturally.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't dirty bulk. You can gain muscle without gaining a lot of fat with the right diet.

Btw Zyzz used steroids, I know nothing about Jeff Seid tho.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    Ignoring the steroid usage, it's very difficult, but possible. You can still put on muscle without bulking... you seem to think if you exercise but maintain calories you wont put on muscle?!
    It is impossible to add muscle without bulking, for a natural athlete. u must be in a caloric surplus

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    It is impossible to add muscle without bulking, for a natural athlete. u must be in a caloric surplus
    Yea it doesn't have to be a huge surplus though.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bagzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't believe no one "dat dere celtech" yet 0-o

Well, i'll tell you how, dat dere celltech is how
    ▲▼▲5'7" Picklé Race Picklé▲▼▲

Picklé does not come from Pickléing. Your Picklés develop your Picklés. When you go through Picklés and decide not to Picklé, that is true Picklé - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Josepats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They have muscle maturity thats why.(years of hard trainning) but im pretty sure that jeff and zyzz are no natural

StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StoicMind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance by getting adequate protein while probably eating fairly close to maintenance (+200 cals). You don't necessarily have to "bulk" to get big but the process will be slower without all the extra calories, and they probably take supplements like glutamine and stuff.

Registered User OmgMyNameWontFi's Avatar
    OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OmgMyNameWontFi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    lmao

OP, le steroids did it

Registered User THEMONEYMACHINE's Avatar
    THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) THEMONEYMACHINE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    roids and cardio

stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stronglift1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Michaelmmm View Post
    They use stuff like Trenbolone, Masteron, GH, Clen, Ephedrine and other crap. (Hope this post won't get deleted lol)
    Instagram: @ grow_stronger (following lifters, miscers, fa brahs back :))

Vidz: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1W9NU7cLi47TC_WOPomiw

BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BlackSwoldier is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

If you want to look like this then you need alot of
    1. http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    2. http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php
    3. http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone.php
    4. http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php
    An lots of other expensive ****.