Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It's like I have no hope to be masculine; I'm 23 and look at me. N E Hope? ...

23 years old and I couldn't be less masculine: h.ttp://i.imgur.com/DOtgMfD.jpg
    any hope for very young looking guy?
    Last edited by Tazaro; 04-25-2013 at 04:50 PM.

HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How old are you? Look 14.

Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500) Brahlinski is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes, no ****ing hope *******

Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tazaro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 23. You really think I look gay in the OP url?

Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    change hairstyle. stop taking awkward selfies.

How is my pic awkward? What hairstyle could I use?

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you are 40 you will look 25. Just wait it out.

Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    When you are 40 you will look 25. Just wait it out.
    Is this sarcasm, or what you think is true?

Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butwhowassrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tazaro View Post
    How is my pic awkward? What hairstyle could I use?
    i don't know much about men's hairstyles but i'm sure others will help you out (there are hairstyle threads somewhere). just something so that it's not flat on your forehead, pushed back or something

you do have a bit more of a feminine look but lots of girls are attracted to that (if that's your concern). work with what you've got - you're generally aesthetic.

awkward pic because of the angle.

Originally Posted by Butwhowassrs View Post
    i don't know much about men's hairstyles but i'm sure others will help you out (there are hairstyle threads somewhere). just something so that it's not flat on your forehead, pushed back or something

you do have a bit more of a feminine look but lots of girls are attracted to that (if that's your concern). work with what you've got - you're generally aesthetic.

awkward pic because of the angle.
    So I'm actually feminine. L.O.L. Seriously? I suppose the features are a tad soft.

And what does "generally aesthetic" mean?

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this sarcasm, or what you think is true?
    You honestly look 13 at best. If you are really 23, you have a long way before you will look masculine/mature.

So I'm actually feminine. L.O.L. Seriously? I suppose the features are a tad soft.
    you're kind of 'pretty' - but not overly feminine. it's fine, girls will be into it if you work it right

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't look 13 or whatever, you look at least 18, phuck these *******s mayn.

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like you wont have an alpha look anytime soon but you can still get bishes wit da pretty boy naive innocent chit...

tension all fans it piss Harbepar's Avatar
    Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harbepar is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    23 years old and I couldn't be less masculine: h.ttp://i.imgur.com/DOtgMfD.jpg
    any hope for very young looking guy?
    ever tried chewing gum? might help you being more masculine/alpha

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152178993&page=1

(notsrs)

Originally Posted by Butwhowassrs View Post
    you're kind of 'pretty' - but not overly feminine. it's fine, girls will be into it if you work it right
    It would be interesting to know what "working it right" would be in my case.

Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000) Miscular is just really nice. (+1000)
    you honestly don't look bad, im telling you this for your own good because most of misc is gonna troll you and bring you down

you look fine, except your expression is weird & i think the angle is a bit weird too.

if you to look more masculine, try growing some facial hair

Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    Like you wont have an alpha look anytime soon but you can still get bishes wit da pretty boy naive innocent chit...
    What is naive seeming about me exactly?

Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is naive seeming about me exactly?
    You look like life hasnt chitted on your chest and phucked you dry yet.

Is it bad if I have heard from a girl that "boys next door" look more human that I do?

tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HardWiredZ View Post
    How old are you? Look 14.
    HOW THE FUK DiD YOU GET GREEN
    I'm a wizard.

change up the hair, grow some stubble. you'll have that european look goin' on that girls dig.

Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Googooly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5'5???? If that's true.... Got bad nuwz
    <3 Deephouse <3

I showed a girl this pic of you-might-know who h.ttp://data.whicdn.com/images/35316941/a9fb38acafe211e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7_large.jpg
    and she said he was down to earth and boy next door and I was less human and used the word fantasy like I am an alien or something.

wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellknownmiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    use jizz on your face srs

Originally Posted by wellknownmiscer View Post
    use jizz on your face srs
    What are you talking about?

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stop letting your mom cut your hair
    ???
    profit

rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Showed my girlfriend Deanna (just a friend) your pic she says your fookin joocy
    **RG3 Crew**

Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    Showed my girlfriend Deanna (just a friend) your pic she says your fookin joocy
    I don't think that's the wording she would use? (unless it was)