Thread: Gallbladder

ashley225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gallbladder

Has anyone had any issues with gallbladder disease? And what did you do about it?! I've had these symptoms for 3 days now- I don't know how long it will last. Scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow. One thing that is bothering me is I eat so clean & not sure why or how this happened. Anyone have any ideas how long these attacks last & what to eat to avoid going into a caloric deficit & gaining weight! I'm so terrified I will slow down my metabolism from not eating- not taking supplements &not working out!

lepollock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me too

I've had a lot if issues, just stay on your healthy diet and don't eat any high fat foods. I don't eat any dairy and avoid bread also. No carbonated beverages.
    I had a problem with the whey protein, it would put me into so much pain that I would me. in bed for hours, nausea, etc...I had a peanut butter sandwich which I shouldn't of had in the first place but the combination had me in bed all day once with searing pain.

Also if you time your foods so that you don't eat for two hours before your workout I've found that helps with the nausea and indigestion, when you workit you are constantly moving and for some reason it always makes me nauseas if I eat too close.

I'm getting the fluid test done for mine in a couple of weeks.

Just FYI Im also lactose intolerant but cheese and milk etc have protein and fats in them that will cause problems.

I switched my protein source to fish, chicken, and Humapro and haven't had any problems.

Also, don't eat pork, bacon, sausage...anything from a pig! It will mess you up, high fat meat.