coldonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Before and After .. Do you think it is excess skin?

Hey guys,

This is my transformation picture. I want to know if there is a possibility to make my abs look better. Do you think what I have left is pure loose skin or BF? Ur advice is really appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Images

shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shortfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely loose skin. its hard to tell without a full bodyshot, but you look thin. you need to start lifting heavy and workout the core. build up the ab muscles to fill some of the void left from the fat loss. weight crunches and compound exercises especially squats will help. but also understand that it will take time. keep your skin healthy and give it time and it may tighten back out for you.

Anything i can use to make my skin better?? do you recommend palmers cocoa butter? By the way my fat test says 14% and I can feel there's a bunch of fat left on my waist .. there's almost a month difference between the picture on the left and the one on the right. I started using pro complex and do heavy abs training along with weights. When i try to pinch the skin, its not thin, looks like there's fat left especially on the sides ..

cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coldonline View Post
    Anything i can use to make my skin better?? do you recommend palmers cocoa butter? By the way my fat test says 14% and I can feel there's a bunch of fat left on my waist .. there's almost a month difference between the picture on the left and the one on the right. I started using pro complex and do heavy abs training along with weights. When i try to pinch the skin, its not thin, looks like there's fat left especially on the sides ..
    you do have a little bit of fat left, but a lot of it is excess skin from what I'm assuming is dramatic weight loss so props to you. You can definitely fill it out but I dunno how well.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how old are you OP? the older you are the less elastic your skin and the more likely it is to be a problem aka need surgery to be 100% unoticeable. if you younger you could see how long it takes to lean out and fill in with muscle then go with decisions from there .

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    how old are you OP? the older you are the less elastic your skin and the more likely it is to be a problem aka need surgery to be 100% unoticeable. if you younger you could see how long it takes to lean out and fill in with muscle then go with decisions from there .
    Im 27 .. I also have more water than I should have in my body .. my stomach feels bloated most of the time although most of my diet is based on vegetables/proteins and barely NO salt .. anything you recommend ?? by the way in both pictures I pressed on my stomach and inhaled to show it like that but if i leave it like it is, it feels like there's something bloating .. ill take new pics and upload as soon as I get back home.
    Last edited by coldonline; 04-26-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Im 27 .. I also have more water than I should have in my body .. my stomach feels bloated most of the time although most of my diet is based on vegetables/proteins and barely NO salt .. anything you recommend ?? by the way in both pictures I pressed on my stomach and inhaled to show it like that but if i leave it like it is, it feels like there's something bloating .. ill take new pics and upload as soon as I get back home.
    There you go ..

I hope that its not much of loose skin since I FEEL bloated most of the time .. and ive seen worst cases of people who had much worse pictures and managed to get great results .. your advice is REALLY appreciated...
    Attached Images

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There you go ..

I hope that its not much of loose skin since I FEEL bloated most of the time .. and ive seen worst cases of people who had much worse pictures and managed to get great results .. your advice is REALLY appreciated...
    Mostly fat, little loose skin but it will easily tighten up with a little time and some more fat loss.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Mostly fat, little loose skin but it will easily tighten up with a little time and some more fat loss.
    AMAZING that's great news for me I love to fight fat.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AMAZING that's great news for me I love to fight fat.
    Yeah, losing fat is easy... building muscle on the other hand, while minimizing fat gain, is far more difficult.

Also, when you bulk and add some more mass to your abs it will help to "fill out" any loose skin you may have; but as I said you have very little loose skin, nothing to worry about.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Yeah, losing fat is easy... building muscle on the other hand, while minimizing fat gain, is far more difficult.

Also, when you bulk and add some more mass to your abs it will help to "fill out" any loose skin you may have; but as I said you have very little loose skin, nothing to worry about.
    You've just made my day! can't wait to get off work and go to the gym =) Lets hope for the best .. thanks again mate.

Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know OP, but I would have said loose skin from the first picture but now looking at the second batch it looks like excess fat. You are your own critic when it comes to this stuff so it grates on your mind. I had to drop down to 140lb (225lb before) at 5 8 because I keep telling myself it was fat (looked like loose skin). Physiological approach...and guess what...it worked. I then cleaned bulked up until 170lb and now cutting for the summer.

All in all...it looks like fat in your recent photos.

Originally Posted by Emdamnify View Post
    I don't know OP, but I would have said loose skin from the first picture but now looking at the second batch it looks like excess fat. You are your own critic when it comes to this stuff so it grates on your mind. I had to drop down to 140lb (225lb before) at 5 8 because I keep telling myself it was fat (looked like loose skin). Physiological approach...and guess what...it worked. I then cleaned bulked up until 170lb and now cutting for the summer.

All in all...it looks like fat in your recent photos.

I really hope so .. I dropped almost 0.5% fat in 1 week since I started using grenade thermo along with good nutrition and hard exercise.. I hope I'll get better results in my 2 month transformation period. Thanks for your input!

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really hope so .. I dropped almost 0.5% fat in 1 week since I started using grenade thermo along with good nutrition and hard exercise.. I hope I'll get better results in my 2 month transformation period. Thanks for your input!
    Whats ur goal weight?
    I have loose skin just like u / even worse ... just a matter of keeping hydrated , building lean mass and a solid core . Vitamin E oils work well , but each of us are different and will get different results . keep up the good work

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    Whats ur goal weight?
    I have loose skin just like u / even worse ... just a matter of keeping hydrated , building lean mass and a solid core . Vitamin E oils work well , but each of us are different and will get different results . keep up the good work
    I want to reach 8-9% body fat as I am now almost 14%. Im using grenade thermo + daily formula vitamins by Universal and I drink a lot of water. Any product you'd recommend?

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to reach 8-9% body fat as I am now almost 14%. Im using grenade thermo + daily formula vitamins by Universal and I drink a lot of water. Any product you'd recommend?
    Sounds like u doing just fine ... keep doing what u doing and track your progress . its now up to u to have patience and follow through.

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    Sounds like u doing just fine ... keep doing what u doing and track your progress . its now up to u to have patience and follow through.
    Great! thanks
    Last edited by coldonline; 04-26-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Great! thanks
    Just took fat test and im currently at 13.3% BF .. My weight is around 160 pounds .. My goal is to reach 8% BF then bulk till 10-11% bf .. what do you think?>