Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    Wow OP........you come up with this all on your own? You is kind, you is smart, you is important. Thanks for saving the nutrition world.

Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post
    Sorry guys, but the "clean eating" myth is real.

Unless you don't mind eating something that's been on the ground, or pooped on, I'd suggest washing your food thoroughly with soap and water.
    So all food has been on the ground or pooped on?

Does that not add extra flavor?

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wolf200 View Post
    So you agree there is a difference between fat loss and weight loss, then what determines the difference? And I'm sure there is more to it than just the calorie deficit / speed at which weight is lost.
    Hello OP?

Don't tell me your knowledge doesn't extend past "iifym"
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you agree there is a difference between fat loss and weight loss, then what determines the difference? And I'm sure there is more to it than just the calorie deficit / speed at which weight is lost.
    Thought I already answered these posts.
    What are you trying to do exactly?

Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    You're not the first to do this OP and you definitely won't be the last... sadly.

We do what we can *shrug*

Hello OP?

Don't tell me your knowledge doesn't extend past "iifym"
    Hey... what's iifym?

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Sounds good, I'm going to compose my diet of only trans fat and high fructose corn syrup. Thanks OP.
    This.
    To be honest I don't really care what anyone else eats. But right now this IIFYM chit is pissing me off more than the clean eating/Broscience/Paleo stuff.
    Can people not just use a wee bit of common sense? Is that too much to ask?
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The diet's contribution is based on energy balance (caloric intake) and micro/macronutrient sufficiency.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Geez, y'all are not going to give this poor girl a break, huh?

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    I hope not Love, I'm getting a big kick out of watching them lose and her win!

Originally Posted by IgboMeso View Post
    This.
    To be honest I don't really care what anyone else eats. But right now this IIFYM chit is pissing me off more than the clean eating/Broscience/Paleo stuff.
    I didn't instigate the mention of IIFYM. Just FYI.

All I'm saying is you can get fat by eating "clean" foods.

Just like you can get fat doing paleo
    Just like you can get fat doing keto
    Just like you can get fat doing IF
    Just like you can get fat doing any other "diet" / macro combo

Seems like common sense, but there are still multiple threads being made every day on the subject.

I don't condone unhealthy eating. I also don't give a **** if someone chooses to eat unhealthy.
    Just trying to provide information for those who seek it.
    I know this thread would have helped me out a lot a few years ago.

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    It's cutting season, they need someone to take their frustrations out on. SOMEONE GIVE THESE MEN SOME BROWNIES!!1

Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    I hope not Love, I'm getting a big kick out of watching them lose and her win!

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kadri43fan View Post
    "Clean" foods are cheaper
    You are comparing grocery store bought clean items to fast food dirty items? Or clean fast food versus dirty fast food? Or clean grocery versus dirty grocery? I'm pretty sure that in most casts calorie per calorie, dirty food is cheaper.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davidolson22 View Post
    You are comparing grocery store bought clean items to fast food dirty items? Or clean fast food versus dirty fast food? Or clean grocery versus dirty grocery? I'm pretty sure that in most casts calorie per calorie, dirty food is cheaper.
    You think the price of food depends on your subjective definition of that food?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but who was long term health, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, very large difference between Trans Fat and Omega 3 and mono fats, difference between spiking your insulin constantly and keeping it level, etc.

Stupidest thing I see on this site is people ignoring health/etc and treating calories like they control the universe. Stupid as fu.ck.

also if you think McDonalds beef has the same protien as beef you get at a butcher shop and then grind you are guilble as hell. Just cause MickeyD says it has X ammount doesn't mean it does. ever heard of corruption.

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This.
    If you guys think you can eat only trans fat and high fructose corn syrup on IIFYM then you need to learn more about nutrition and adjust your macros. I am sick of people missing the point about IIFYM. If you're macros are set right you don't have that much leniency. It just means you don't have be so anal retentive about your diet that it consists only of greens and chicken.
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    but who was long term health, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, very large difference between Trans Fat and Omega 3 and mono fats, difference between spiking your insulin constantly and keeping it level, etc.

Stupidest thing I see on this site is people ignoring health/etc and treating calories like they control the universe. Stupid as fu.ck.

also if you think McDonalds beef has the same protien as beef you get at a butcher shop and then grind you are guilble as hell. Just cause MickeyD says it has X ammount doesn't mean it does. ever heard of corruption.
    Sorry, but between someone who is eating "clean" food at maintenance, while another person is eating "clean" foods at a surplus, the one with the surplus is not healthier just because they're eating more healthy foods.

Wonderpug had mentioned something about apples vs burgers. Which one do ya think is healthier? Context matters.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Sorry, but between someone who is eating "clean" food at maintenance, while another person is eating "clean" foods at a surplus, the one with the surplus is not healthier just because they're eating more healthy foods.

Wonderpug had mentioned something about apples vs burgers. Which one do ya think is healthier? Context matters.
    where did surplus vs maintenance come from? (that a whole other can of worms) Surplus can be healthier than maintenace if you were previously underweight or not properly nourished.

Eating Clean at maintenance is healthier for you than dirty or just hiting macros at maintenance because it say prevents scurvy in case of Vitamin C or promote energy usage in the body B vitamins or is good for your skin hair and eyes...E.

eating only apples or only burgers would not be clean or smart since it would be widly imbalanced.
    the body needs a range of nutrients both macro which the anti "clean" eating and pro IIFYM crew has a boner for, and micros which benefit long term health and keep your body working in peak shape, etc, etc.

there is a reason every single sane doctor and medical professional from everyone point in history and every culture tows the idea of eating a wide range of real food is good for you.

Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jayke21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can get both ripped and fat eating pies and chicko roles
    2013 Goals - mm lift more eat more

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shatter View Post
    If you guys think you can eat only trans fat and high fructose corn syrup on IIFYM then you need to learn more about nutrition and adjust your macros. I am sick of people missing the point about IIFYM. If you're macros are set right you don't have that much leniency. It just means you don't have be so anal retentive about your diet that it consists only of greens and chicken.
    I'm very well read on Nutrition and yes I understand the point of IIFYM. I understand that just eating chicken and broccoli 6 times a day is not much fun. I'm just phucking sick of people shouting and screaming of IIFYM vs Clean eating vs whatever. I do not want to hear any more of dis chit. There is more to nutrition than hitting macros,micros, protein and calories. But again I don't care what anyone else chooses to eat. There are many ways to skin a cat.

We all gonna make it.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where did surplus vs maintenance come from? (that a whole other can of worms) Surplus can be healthier than maintenace if you were previously underweight or not properly nourished.

Eating Clean at maintenance is healthier for you than dirty or just hiting macros at maintenance because it say prevents scurvy in case of Vitamin C or promote energy usage in the body B vitamins or is good for your skin hair and eyes...E.

eating only apples or only burgers would not be clean or smart since it would be widly imbalanced.
    the body needs a range of nutrients both macro which the anti "clean" eating and pro IIFYM crew has a boner for, and micros which benefit long term health and keep your body working in peak shape, etc, etc.

there is a reason every single sane doctor and medical professional from everyone point in history and every culture tows the idea of eating a wide range of real food is good for you.
    You clearly don't have the slightest idea what the acronym IIFYM actually stands for. It's also abundantly clear that you need to learn the basics of nutrition so I urge you to not only read the relevant stickies at the top of the page, but to invest in some text books that will greatly expand your knowledge of food and how it interacts with your body. GL

I'm very well read on Nutrition and yes I understand the point of IIFYM. I understand that just eating chicken and broccoli 6 times a day is not much fun. I'm just phucking sick of people shouting and screaming of IIFYM vs Clean eating vs whatever. I do not want to hear any more of dis chit. There is more to nutrition than hitting macros,micros, protein and calories. But again I don't care what anyone else chooses to eat. There are many ways to skin a cat.

We all gonna make it.
    Explain the part to me where macro/micro nutrient sufficiency and (calorie) energy balance isn't the whole of a good diet?

bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best thread in the nutrition section. All I got for this debate........
    "So you think you can win?....... I don't think I can lose."

Originally Posted by bs-stunting View Post
    Best thread in the nutrition section. All I got for this debate........
    I suspect if a girl good do that, and look like that, many would!!

Holy hells, people, I wasn't expecting a war to ensue. This entire thread is meant to inform, not to argue about which diet is better than the other. Across the board, there are few things in terms of diet that everyone will be able to agree upon, and the underlying fact is that energy balance is what matters for the gain/loss of mass.

Micronutrients were not mentioned.

Loving the presumptions though.

It would be helpful for you not to base your arguments on outliers. Scurvy? I mean, really.

Again, I'm NOT telling people not to "eat clean". And again, if you eat too much, you will get fat. I'm not budging on that one. I don't give a sh*t how "healthy" you think are, you will be a fat, healthy fat guy. With man boobs. That's pretty much the only other fact.

The man boobs are not up for discussion. You will have them.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The composition of macronutrients can dictate muscle vs fat gain.

For instance, eating protein bars loaded with hydrolyzed collagen to meet your protein macros will result in lower muscle protein synthesis.

Eating excessive omega-3s can disrupt arachidonic acid metabolism and satellite cell recruitment.

Etc

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post
    Holy hells, people, I wasn't expecting a war to ensue. This entire thread is meant to inform, not to argue about which diet is better than the other. Across the board, there are few things in terms of diet that everyone will be able to agree upon, and the underlying fact is that energy balance is what matters for the gain/loss of mass.

Micronutrients were not mentioned.

Loving the presumptions though.

It would be helpful for you not to base your arguments on outliers. Scurvy? I mean, really.

Again, I'm NOT telling people not to "eat clean". And again, if you eat too much, you will get fat. I'm not budging on that one. I don't give a sh*t how "healthy" you think are, you will be a fat, healthy fat guy. With man boobs. That's pretty much the only other fact.

The man boobs are not up for discussion. You will have them.
    One major form of acquired hypogonadism is testicular oxidative stress. Eating a micronutrient-rich diet (which is naturally rich in antioxidants) can ameliorate this issue. Yes, there is human data. Micronutrients can affect body composition. It may be indirect, but it's far more direct than simply meeting your RDAs and calling it a day

Brother Iron Sister Steel acoptar's Avatar
    acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    clean eating is not a myth. For example, if you look at empirical studies regarding, lets say 'Longevity', all studies positively identify the behavior towards clean eating is the difference in mortality rates.

If you take 10 people in the time frame of 1 year, give everyone the same goal to attain a competition physique in say a fitness model platform.

50% Of them eating vegetables, limited fruits, varieties of lean meats, poultry and game, while eating carbohydrates and fats in forms that are not completely broken down- avocados, legumes etc.

50% of them eating anything they want, as long as they keep within macros.

Do you genuinely think the latter group is going to attain the majority of the top 6 positions on that competition platform out of the ten people?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acoptar View Post
    clean eating is not a myth. For example, if you look at empirical studies regarding, lets say 'Longevity', all studies positively identify the behavior towards clean eating is the difference in mortality rates.

If you take 10 people in the time frame of 1 year, give everyone the same goal to attain a competition physique in say a fitness model platform.

50% Of them eating vegetables, limited fruits, varieties of lean meats, poultry and game, while eating carbohydrates and fats in forms that are not completely broken down- avocados, legumes etc.

50% of them eating anything they want, as long as they keep within macros.

Do you genuinely think the latter group is going to attain the majority of the top 6 positions on that competition platform out of the ten people?
    Either troll account, or lurking person, but either way.

Are we still talking about body composition on bodybuilding.com anymore? Have you been reading our discussion? Fat gains, muscle gains, and you come up with mortality and people eating x, y, z.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Brother Iron Sister Steel acoptar's Avatar
    acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acoptar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Either troll account, or lurking person, but either way.

Are we still talking about body composition on bodybuilding.com anymore? Have you been reading our discussion? Fat gains, muscle gains, and you come up with mortality and people eating x, y, z.
    op -
    "A food isn't "bad" or "dirty" if it is processed. In fact, I'd argue that some foods are "better" (read: more efficient) for your body if they are processed. Your body does not know if you are consuming a freshly slaughtered cow, or one that has been ground up over and over, pressed into a patty, and sold to you by a tall redhead in a clown suit. In terms of weight control and fat loss, it absolutely does not matter what you put into your body, as long as you expend more calories than you consume. "

how is my comment not relevant to the op's statement. I think your the clueless one. I can read perfectly fine, can you? Point out in my statement where i am trolling in relation to the bolded comments in the op?

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I meant *secondary account.

Join date to post ratio was suspicious.

But you're spot on, very valid post about how to maintain one's general health.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) RawBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm all for eating what you want, but some good points here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H2edyPLU8
    Just meet your macros.
    I succeed because I'm willing to do the things you are not.
    I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice all for glory.
    I am not shackled by Fear. Insecurity or Doubt.
    I feel those emotions, gather them and swallow them into the blackness of hell.
    I am motivated by accomplishment. Not pride.
    Pride consumes the weak. Kills the heart from within.
    If I fail, I will try harder.
    If I am beaten I will return.
    I do not fear defeat, it has no power over me.