Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Preserving muscle while on vacation in Ireland

Hey everybody, I will be going back home to Ireland for 2 weeks in about 3 weeks time. I am coming off a bulk, and have been cutting for a little over a month now, and have lost about 6 lbs of fat after losing about 5 or 6 lbs of water-weight. I am wondering how to preserve all the muscle I worked so hard for over the past few months of my bulk. I will be drinking pretty heavily every day of the 15 day vacation. Will lifting every other day, in addition to high protein intake be enough to hold onto my muscle, or will the drinking do alot of damage? I am not worried about gaining fat, because I will get back to my cut when I am home, most concerned with preserving muscle.

austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Justinfv41 View Post
    Hey everybody, I will be going back home to Ireland for 2 weeks in about 3 weeks time. I am coming off a bulk, and have been cutting for a little over a month now, and have lost about 6 lbs of fat after losing about 5 or 6 lbs of water-weight. I am wondering how to preserve all the muscle I worked so hard for over the past few months of my bulk. I will be drinking pretty heavily every day of the 15 day vacation. Will lifting every other day, in addition to high protein intake be enough to hold onto my muscle, or will the drinking do alot of damage? I am not worried about gaining fat, because I will get back to my cut when I am home, most concerned with preserving muscle.
    Don't worry about the drinking. I drink all the time, your 15 day vacation isn't going to do ****.

In fact -- I wouldn't really worry about working out while you're in Ireland unless you really just NEED to... But keep in mind ESPECIALLY if you're drinking beer that all those carbs are going to basically be like a bit of a bulk cycle for you.

Drink lots of Guinness, it's actually pretty good for you compared to most beers. Besides, you're in Ireland, if you don't drink it, I'm supposed to kick your ass or something.
    If you haven't posted a before pic, and you want someone to help you with a workout routine - DO IT NOW.

d(', ') \(^.^)/ \(^.^)/ (', ')b
    My custom Five Day full-body routine :
    <('.'-<)<(-'.'-)><(-'.'-)>(>-'.')>
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153102401
    \(^.^)·°șoO(Austin)Ooș°·(^.^)/

Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinfv41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by austinwichita View Post
    Don't worry about the drinking. I drink all the time, your 15 day vacation isn't going to do ****.

In fact -- I wouldn't really worry about working out while you're in Ireland unless you really just NEED to... But keep in mind ESPECIALLY if you're drinking beer that all those carbs are going to basically be like a bit of a bulk cycle for you.

Drink lots of Guinness, it's actually pretty good for you compared to most beers. Besides, you're in Ireland, if you don't drink it, I'm supposed to kick your ass or something.
    Haha don't worry mate, it's all I drink when I go home. Ya I figured all the extra cals might give me the opportunity to build a little muscle, but am mostly worried about the drink messing it up, and its going to be hard to keep my protein intake on point.

austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Justinfv41 View Post
    Haha don't worry mate, it's all I drink when I go home. Ya I figured all the extra cals might give me the opportunity to build a little muscle, but am mostly worried about the drink messing it up, and its going to be hard to keep my protein intake on point.
    I frequently go out and have 6-7 pints of Guinness in a night and then go into the gym the next afternoon and it's almost *always* MY BEST GYM DAY EVER.

If you go out while you're there -- Find a gym and see what happens if you want??

Remember it's carbs to bulk anyway, so the beer can only help you get bigger. Course' that's my opinion and experience...
    If you haven't posted a before pic, and you want someone to help you with a workout routine - DO IT NOW.

d(', ') \(^.^)/ \(^.^)/ (', ')b
    My custom Five Day full-body routine :
    <('.'-<)<(-'.'-)><(-'.'-)>(>-'.')>
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153102401
    \(^.^)·°șoO(Austin)Ooș°·(^.^)/

Ya, I'll definitely find a gym to go to, and try to lift as much as possible, and see what happens.