EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Shortness of breath from Hemavol?

1.5 scoop hemavol
    100mg (for now) of caffeine
    the above is all i'm currently using

was hoping to add next week
    25mg of DMAA (SNS Adrena G)
    5g of dymatize creatine mono

Haven't had DMAA since jack3d about 2 months ago so looking forward to that.

I have noticed however, over the past 2 weeks or so on workout days (when i take hemavol) I'm having a hard time taking a full deep breath for the rest of the day. Not where I'm out of breath but I just can't get my lungs completely filled up with oxygen. On my off days (no hemavol), no issue.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uppping

Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500) Cable100k is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think it would probably be the caffeine. When I take caffeine it always shortens my breath. Probably not good... haha.
    Golden.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    1.5 scoop hemavol
    100mg (for now) of caffeine
    the above is all i'm currently using

was hoping to add next week
    25mg of DMAA (SNS Adrena G)
    5g of dymatize creatine mono

Haven't had DMAA since jack3d about 2 months ago so looking forward to that.

I have noticed however, over the past 2 weeks or so on workout days (when i take hemavol) I'm having a hard time taking a full deep breath for the rest of the day. Not where I'm out of breath but I just can't get my lungs completely filled up with oxygen. On my off days (no hemavol), no issue.
    Try going 1 scoop Hemavol. If that's not it, try 1 scoop Hemavol and no caffeine.

How do you normally react to caffeine?

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It says on the tub to discontinue usage if you experience shortness of breath. I do not recommend trying it again.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would use 1 scoop Hemavol and maybe no caffeine. Its possible you are over exerting yourself during wo.

edit:I had something similar using 2 scoops of hemavol and extra Agmatine . I pretty much played with the doses of Agmatine and it subsided

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    It says on the tub to discontinue usage if you experience shortness of breath. I do not recommend trying it again.
    good advice right here
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000) operationwhey is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats a pity hemavol is the ****
    *** MISC Cigar Crew ***

-MISC RUGBY CREW-

Check out my presurge log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153898021

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    I would use 1 scoop Hemavol and maybe no caffeine. Its possible you are over exerting yourself during wo.

edit:I had something similar using 2 scoops of hemavol and extra Agmatine . I pretty much played with the doses of Agmatine and it subsided
    I agree with this here. I truly do not see how hemavol could create a SOB situation. At first i was going to stay, you are drinking to much water to quick and it is filling your stomach to much like a pregnant lady making you sob during your workout which can happen, but you say this is lasting all day?

Mike
    ….

greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenswimmer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EdgarAllanPoe, strangely enough, I also experience shortness of breath on Hemavol. I always thought it strange considering that everyone else always swore by it. But I refrained from posting this because I thought everyone would call me nuts. Thanks for bring it up; glad I'm not alone.

..However, this only occurs during my workout. I don't feel the shortness of breath throughout the day afterwards.

ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was taking 1g Agmatine a day and 400mg Caffeine on workout days and experienced shortness of breath until I discontinued both for 3 days.

Agmatine is a vasodilator, but also restricts two NO pathways. I'm wondering if this 'doubles up' with caffeines vasoconstrictive effects and causes this when combined?

The shortness of breath was similar to the feeling of needing to yawn, but I had a hard time satisfying that need. It wasn't really noticeable when I was concentrating on things, but was definitely there all day every day. I found it more noticeable when I was trying to go to sleep.

EDIT: To add to this, I never experienced shortness of breath when taking large amounts of caffeine on it's own (which I've done for a fairly long time). It must be a combination of too much Agmatine + Caffeine??

forgot to mention i'm taking 1 scoop or beta alanine pre-workout as well.

never had issues with caffeine before and 100mg is a low dose as it is. I'm try 1 scoop hemavol.

Honestly, I don't really notice the shortness of breath DURING the workout, it is later in the day and around bed time I just can't get that real deep satisfying breath, that or I have to work for it instead of it just being natural.

If i do feel the need to yawn, its kind've hard to get a full 100% yawn too (if that makes any sense). Will try lowering the dose.

iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50) iownaniroc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get shortness of penis...from everything

SRS - Either see a doctor, who is going to tell you to NEVER take any sort of supplement you take unless he can write the prescription and laugh his way to the bank.

OR

Decrease dosage until desired effect.

BOOM!

--Mike
    **Thinks he is huge but is not huge crew**

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    forgot to mention i'm taking 1 scoop or beta alanine pre-workout as well.

never had issues with caffeine before and 100mg is a low dose as it is. I'm try 1 scoop hemavol.

Honestly, I don't really notice the shortness of breath DURING the workout, it is later in the day and around bed time I just can't get that real deep satisfying breath, that or I have to work for it instead of it just being natural.

If i do feel the need to yawn, its kind've hard to get a full 100% yawn too (if that makes any sense). Will try lowering the dose.
    Have you used beta-alanine prior to using Hemavol?

Yes, used beta before as standalone but it's also been other pwo supps before. Never had issue

Registered User xDOYOUEVENLIFTx's Avatar
    xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xDOYOUEVENLIFTx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just started taking hemavol yesterday and today im noticing that im having more trouble taking a deep breath than usual. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Im not supplementing with any caffiene either.

exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exelixis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have had the same effect from no xplode 2. Never experienced this with caffeine or beta alanine. I discontinued use since it was doing more harm than good and I didn't feel like experimenting with my breath. Others don't get that. It might be the best product in the world but if you don't get along I wouldn't push it.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xDOYOUEVENLIFTx View Post
    I just started taking hemavol yesterday and today im noticing that im having more trouble taking a deep breath than usual. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Im not supplementing with any caffiene either.
    First off, you are 17 and not old enough to be using such a product. And unless the increased plasma volumes are causing fluid volume overload causing fluids to back up in the lungs, I dont really see the correlation between the two.

Regardless, anytime anyone is experiencing unexplained SOB, a physician visit is immediately warranted to rule out cardio and pulmonary complications.

Mike
    ….