SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey guys i was wondering if

Couch 2 5k Plan really work?
    im a pretty big guy (fat) 280lbs and can berly run 2 miles in 26mins thats 12 minutes non stop then about 4 minute walk 10 minute run
    im trying to lose weight and planning to C25K (will this help) in the morning with my dog. then in the evening power walk on the treadmil with a light job for a total of 25-30mins after working out.

after completing the 5k i will move on up to the 10k and 15k cause i would like to run the boston marathon for those 3 people who died this year. will it be possible to be ready to run a marathon in a year?
    I also want to run the LA marathon which is in March 9th 2014.

I will never give up BigMike15J's Avatar
    BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SirAndrewH View Post
    Couch 2 5k Plan really work?
    im a pretty big guy (fat) 280lbs and can berly run 2 miles in 26mins thats 12 minutes non stop then about 4 minute walk 10 minute run
    im trying to lose weight and planning to C25K (will this help) in the morning with my dog. then in the evening power walk on the treadmil with a light job for a total of 25-30mins after working out.

after completing the 5k i will move on up to the 10k and 15k cause i would like to run the boston marathon for those 3 people who died this year. will it be possible to be ready to run a marathon in a year?
    I also want to run the LA marathon which is in March 9th 2014.
    Sure that's possible you just got to put in the hard work the beginning of the school year I ran a mile time of 15+ min and throw up at the end now I run a mile in 8 min and 48 seconds and can run a 10k easy and that's with running only 2 -3 times a week if that so yea it seems possible
    The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.- Dan gable

I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score.- Dan gable

I can handle pain, it's regret that I can't stand.

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    C2K is one of the better plans for a 5K. It will help.

I will never give up BigMike15J's Avatar
    BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by krakkerz View Post
    C2K is one of the better plans for a 5K. It will help.
    http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/o...ning-plan1.htm
    Here read this and I think you should go for 1 or 2 more days a week than said but that's just me listen to your body but it looks good also look at zombies run after your done with C2K it's a fun running app that's also a game and it make running fun with a story as you run. Check that out as well
    The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.- Dan gable

I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score.- Dan gable

I can handle pain, it's regret that I can't stand.