Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ Win Your War With Conquer! 10 loggers needed! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

WIN YOUR WAR!!!

iForce Nutrition needs 10, yes TEN loggers for

Conquer!

Available Flavors

Fruit Punch Slam

Raspberry Lemonade

How do you enter for a chance to log Conquer?

Tell us why you are so excited to try Conquer! That's it! Is it the amazing stimulant blend? The intense pump ingredients? The great dose of Creatine Monohydrate? Whatever your reason, tell us what it is, and you're in the running to win!!!

What are the contest rules?

1. Entrants must be 18 years or older
    2. Entrants must have a shipping address within the USA
    3. Entrants must agree to a minimum of 3 weekly updates in their log/thread placed within the "Sponsored Logs" section here on Bodybuilding.com
    4. Entrants must agree to give an "initial impression" update on their impressing when using Conquer, which includes specific mentions of Energy, Taste, Pumps, Endurance, Focus, Mind Muscle Connection.
    5. Entrants must agree to leave a "final review" which sums up their use of Conquer after 1 month of use on all workout days. This must include specific mentions of Energy, Taste, Pumps, Endurance, Focus, Mind Muscle Connection.
    6. iForce Nutrition reserves the right to limit the total amount of winners should not enough eligible applicants join the pool.
    7. Entrants must be have been registered on the forum for a minimum of 3 months, with a minimum of 50 posts.
    8. Entrants who are listed in the "black list" will not be eligible for winning this contest.
    9. Entrants understand and agree that Conquer may take up to 2-3 weeks to be shipped to them for their log.

Train hard. Compete hard.

CONQUER!!!

I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrricco View Post
    Well I am logging for NGN Glyco-Engergy at this moment can I still log for your product also?

Anyways I'd love to log your product. Few weeks ago I just placed 4th in NPC Natural Indiana Bantam weight class. And I know everyone is going now for their summer cut, but its time for my summer bulk. I've actually tried a free sample of I Force back in the day, and I did enjoy the pre workout flavor and pump. I'd love to log for your Fruit Punch product, and tell you the pro's and cons of the product. My goal for this summer and I suppose the rest of the year is to try and put on some major lean mass for my next competition in November of this year. So logging while also bulking just sounds like a right combo in a more realistic aspect. You get more of your moneys worth, well for you I suppose more of your needs on a perfect logger.
    According to your logger agreement with NGN the answer is no.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    According to your logger agreement with NGN the answer is no.
    and boom goes the dynamite.
    I got no strings on me

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm extremely excited to try out Conquer for many reasons:

1. I've been blown away from the other products in the iForce Nutrition lineup, including Hemavol, Compete, Maximize Intense, Protean, etc. Even the products out of the Health Series lineup have done wonders for me (Joint Help, Heart Help, Athletic Multi, Fish Oil). So in other words, I know that iForce has top of the line supplements that they put out and I have no doubt that Conquer will join that list.
    2. I like to try out different pre-workout formulas as I've found some that work extremely well for me and others that just don't measure up. After looking through the ingredient profile of Conquer and reading the write-up on the iForce Nutrition website, I'm extremely excited about the combination that has been put together for this supplement. In looking over the various Matrixes that Conquer has, this product just screams results!
    3. I love putting together logs for others on the bb.com forums to follow along with and check in on. I've found that I've learned a ton about the real world experiences of other members and I've been turned on to several different supplements to try and add to my current stack to help maximize my efforts in the gym each day.

I meet all of the requirements outlined above and if chosen, I'll update my log on a daily basis. Thanks to iForce for coming out with what looks like a game changer and giving the opportunity for a lucky few of us to give it a run.

tblade69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in !

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As we all know, iForce puts out some very reputable products. This looks to be nothing short of that.

Good luck to all applicants!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't wait to see some feedback on Conquer - I loved it at 1 scoop, can't wait to have more on hand to play around with.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No time for a log, but very interested in all the reviews. Good luck applicants!

AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd be interested. Only current supps I'm on are whey protein and dexaprine xr. I lift 3x a week on a modified 5x5. It's been about 2 years since I've tried a pre workout pump product, would like to review this one.
    Train insane or remain the same.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gimme...!!! I'll flood your inbox with nudez...!!! And... Not nudez of me... Far worse... But on a far more cereal note... I definitely like that ingredient profile, and am always on the hunt for the perfect preworkout... The only drawback of choosing me would be the strong possibility I would not be allowed to leave an in-store review due to a soon to be change in status on here...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000) leithdj is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll try it!!!

whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitewash87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Conquer!

Hello VaughnTrue,

I would be more than happy to assist IFORCE, and yourself in logging for Conquer. I have been a considerable fan of IFORCE Nutrition for years now, and I have tried many of their products out. I just recently finished up my tub of Hemoval (Lemon Drop), and Maximize Intense (Raspberry Lemonade.) I'm truly excited to see what Conquer has in store. I can guarantee I will complete the required logs every week, as well as send updates, and photos. I will give my honest, and unbasis opinion on what I think of every aspect of this pre-workout product. Listed below are my current stats.

Name: Brian
    Height: 69"
    Weight: 207
    Build: meso/endo stocky athletic build
    DOB: Oct 20, 1987
    Current Routine: Layne Norton’s Full Power/ Hypertrophy
    Extras: I am also currently in the military so I train two a day’s three times a week combined with my individual workout routine. So I definitely need a GREAT pre-workout.
    Address: 75 Riverchase Blvd 726 Beaufort, SC 29906
    Last edited by whitewash87; 04-24-2013 at 11:54 AM.

zbsomme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I would wanna try This product out because of the flavors and amazing pump/energy blend. Plus, Iforce is a great company whom makes awesome products. Also, currently in the military and can definitely give this product a fair run and review

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why conquer? Because the only pre I use anymore comes from iforce. I trust nobody else. Lol. But seriously, I have used every maximize since I luckily stumbled upon og v2, and I havent looked back since. V2 is still my favorite when factoring in taste (rasp lemonade) along with effects. I stumbled on expiring soon tubs for $13, so I snagged 2! I have been openly critical of intense because the flavoring was subpar imo. I could easily compare all versions as well as how conquer stacks up too.

91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10) 91joey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never actually tried an Iforce product before, however one of my rugby teammates has used your products before and never has said anything bad about them.

I will be interning this summer at a Strength and Conditioning facility where I have access to a top quality facility and a coach who has and does compete in power lifting and I am looking for that edge that could help me. I will be competing in power lifting in the fall in the 198 raw drug free class and this will definitely help boost my strength gains this summer. I will keep a daily log with video footage daily of my lifts (I follow a bastardized 5/3/1). I love pre-workouts, especially since I lift early in the morning or late at night (5-6am or 9-10pm) all depending on when I trained the previous day and how busy I have been. The supplement Creatinol-O-Phosphate looks pretty interesting as well, I'm interested in seeing if it works.

Thanks for your time.
    http://fitmanifesto.com

splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50) splerf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Similar to the other products that iForce Nutrition offers, this will be top of the line. Nothing has come close to Hemavol, Compete, Maximize Intense, Dexaprine XR and Protean. Along with their other products like Joint Help, Fish Oil, and Athletic Multi. These all being the products that are in my stack. Being that I also am a NPC Men’s Physique competitor, I am always looking for ways to get the advantage :-) and I believe this will help.
    ********:
    http://www.********.com/veaderko.michael?ref=hl

Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Veaderko?feature=mhee

SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SD1959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Already a big supporter of Iforce. A pre with a good balance and profile are what I look for as most of my workouts are at nite, some very late. Over stimmed, crazy tunnel vision etc...are not what I'm about. I'm 53 and train low volume/high intensity. Focus and clean energy in balance without being heavy handed are essential to me. Pumps? Who doesn't like them! I eat clean always and have many years of experience which makes analyzing how a supp affects me is easy at this point.
    Thanks for considering me.
    Sd

Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roscoe6974 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never used an iforce product. Would love to give it a try.

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ohhhh sh*tt Conquer is up for grabs people better jump on this new Pre to tryout!! Im guessing stacking with Hemavol leads to unspeakable pumps hahaha
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome opportunity here! Nice looking PWO!
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would love to log this! I am intrigued by IForce (insane reputation for quality as well as taste) and interested in expanding my "stack" as my current go to products for PWO are White Flood and ErgoPump. Both are top notch in my book but I LOVE the look of the profile on this. Love that the energy will be there without making me jittery and the doses of creatine and agmatine are a huge bonus too! If I'm chosen to log I may even have to pick up a tub of Hemavol for that PUMP! Here are a few logs I've done:

ErgoBolic
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1049244251

ErgoPump
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1012484553

I agree to all terms and from the logs above, you'll see my frequent, detailed updates that I'd bring to the IForce log as well!

deadliftin
    Last edited by Deadliftin; 04-25-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hello Vaughn, I'd like my bottle, THANK YOU!!!

Mike
    ….

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awwwww yeah!

tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tazman5518 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why do I want to try Conquer?

First off, I am so excited to try Conquer. I use other iForce supplements like Tangerine Compete,Lemon Drop Compete, and my favorite Watermelon HemaVol, and I love them all. I am definitely a fan for life. The pump i get from the HemaVol is amazing. They all taste awesome which is another thing I love about the iForce product line. Hopefully, Conquer will taste as good. I'm looking forward to stacking HemaVol and Conquer and just dominating in the gym. I'm hoping Conquer will help me to break through some plateaus and set some PR's. Plus I’m always looking for a chance to make my iForce tower bigger

HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN for Conquer! I have been using Maximize Intense with positive results. I would be able to give a detailed comparision between the two. I'm in for the stims and energy. Definitely be an honor to log Conquer.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IN!!!

Hemavol is still hands down my favorite preworkout. My skin feels like it may burst open at any moment. Just pure awesomeness.

Why do I want to try conquer?

Because there's so much bullsh*t on the market and I know iForce delivers.

I want to throw two scoops of Conquer in with a scoop of Hemavol and destroy some sh*t!
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a big iForce fan.. currently running Dexaprine XR in the AM then Maximize Intense, Hemavol (which auto correct likes to call Tenacious lol), Compete stack for PM training. I have experienced great results and am eager to see how much better it can get!
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rezmasta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man i love iForce products and would love to log the new product. I agree to follow all the rules and am very experienced. Thanks!!

big bump
    I got no strings on me

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason why I want to try Conqure is pretty like many others, the profile. I am a big fan of MI...it flat out works. Looking over the profile, I see some ingredients that I haven't tried before which is promising, because iForce has never failed me. Also like MI, I'm anxious to see how this particular preworkout product is stacked with the 'Vol and 'Pete.
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---